Is this ethical?

This is where our community discusses almost anything! While we're mainly a Cambodia expat discussion forum and talk about expat life here, we debate about almost everything. Even if you're a tourist passing through Southeast Asia and want to connect with expatriates living and working in Cambodia, this is the first section of our site that you should check out. Our members start their own discussions or post links to other blogs and/or news articles they find interesting and want to chat about. So join in the fun and start new topics, or feel free to comment on anything our community members have already started! We also have some Khmer members here as well, but English is the main language used on CEO. You're welcome to have a look around, and if you decide you want to participate, you can become a part our international expat community by signing up for a free account.
hunter8
Expatriate
Cambodia

Re: Is this ethical?

Post by hunter8 »

Phnom Poon wrote: Fri Nov 22, 2019 10:30 pm
hunter8 wrote: Fri Nov 22, 2019 10:27 pm
Phnom Poon wrote: Fri Nov 22, 2019 10:25 pm seems self-evident to me
In the ideal dream world.
i think you're in the dream, if you think suspicion and distrust are the way to a healthy relationship
When you drive a car you should check if your breaks are good. It’s a standard safety procedure. Why should relationships be different?

For me, a healthy one would be not taking it too seriously. If man has this set of mind, there is no place for much suspicion. There is always a new pussy around the corner waiting.
hunter8
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by hunter8 »

GMJS-CEO wrote: Fri Nov 22, 2019 10:39 pm My wife wouldn't even let me pay for her Tuk Tuks.
How did you feel about it?

My idea is if the woman doesn’t let man pay for her meal or taxi and such, she is too independent, not a wife material.
Kung-fu Hillbilly
Expatriate
Australia

Post by Kung-fu Hillbilly »

hunter8 wrote: Fri Nov 22, 2019 10:51 pm
GMJS-CEO wrote: Fri Nov 22, 2019 10:39 pm My wife wouldn't even let me pay for her Tuk Tuks.

My idea is if the woman doesn’t let man pay for her meal or taxi and such, she is too independent, not a wife material.
And there it is. If she's not an obedient subservient I can keep confined to my walls and my will, she's not for me.

Sadly, Cambodia attracts many men with a similar attitude.
hunter8
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by hunter8 »

Kung-fu Hillbilly wrote: Fri Nov 22, 2019 11:02 pm

And there it is. If she's not an obedient subservient I can keep confined to my walls and my will, she's not for me.

Why sadly?
Men who like independent women, most of them choose to stay in the western world.
Men who do not like western feminism escape to this part of the world where most local women are happy to have their meals paid for. What is the nature of your sadness?
Kung-fu Hillbilly
Expatriate
Australia

hunter8 wrote: Fri Nov 22, 2019 11:07 pm
Kung-fu Hillbilly wrote: Fri Nov 22, 2019 11:02 pm

Why sadly?
Men who like independent women, most of them choose to stay in the western world.
Men who do not like western feminism escape to this part of the world where most local women are happy to have their meals paid for. What is the nature of your sadness?
My sadness lay with men who are threatened by gender equality as I've found they share a few commonalities or certain character traits that aren't overly endearing - particularly some of the ones who wash up on SEA shores.

Past my bed time.
hunter8
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by hunter8 »

Kung-fu Hillbilly wrote: Fri Nov 22, 2019 11:13 pm My sadness lay with men who are threatened by gender equality
In other words, all Asian men, about 2 billion of them. Gender equality is a western invention of recently. 50 years from now most people on the planet will be Asians. Gender equality will not be a thing again, like thousands of years before.
Kung-fu Hillbilly
Expatriate
Australia

hunter8 wrote: Fri Nov 22, 2019 11:16 pm
Kung-fu Hillbilly wrote: Fri Nov 22, 2019 11:13 pm My sadness lay with men who are threatened by gender equality
In other words, all Asian men, about 2 billion of them. Gender equality is a western invention. 50 years from now most people on the planet will be Asians. Gender equality will not be a thing.
Ok. Goodnight.
BrazilBoy
Expatriate
United States of America

Post by BrazilBoy »

Trying to find a woman who isn't concerned about a man's ability to provide for her and potentially for their kids is just just wrong headed. Women are designed to extract resources and they probably have an idea in mind as to just how much they need to extract. If you date a high maintenence woman and then suddenly make her feel like a low rent bitch, why wouldn't she leave?
GMJS-CEO
Expatriate
United States of America

Post by GMJS-CEO »

Considering the rest of my post and the topic at hand it should be obvious I admire the financial independence.
GMJS-CEO
Expatriate
United States of America

Post by GMJS-CEO »

BrazilBoy wrote: Fri Nov 22, 2019 11:44 pm Trying to find a woman who isn't concerned about a man's ability to provide for her and potentially for their kids is just just wrong headed. Women are designed to extract resources and they probably have an idea in mind as to just how much they need to extract. If you date a high maintenence woman and then suddenly make her feel like a low rent bitch, why wouldn't she leave?
:stir:
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic