Introduce Yourself

This is where our community discusses almost anything! While we're mainly a Cambodia expat discussion forum and talk about expat life here, we debate about almost everything. Even if you're a tourist passing through Southeast Asia and want to connect with expatriates living and working in Cambodia, this is the first section of our site that you should check out. Our members start their own discussions or post links to other blogs and/or news articles they find interesting and want to chat about. So join in the fun and start new topics, or feel free to comment on anything our community members have already started! We also have some Khmer members here as well, but English is the main language used on CEO. You're welcome to have a look around, and if you decide you want to participate, you can become a part our international expat community by signing up for a free account.
Doc67
Expatriate
Great Britain

Re: Introduce Yourself

Post by Doc67 »

bsteivel wrote: Tue Nov 12, 2019 5:42 am I am living in america and wish to retire to asia. I've looked at the retirement visa for thailand but they are requiring to keep too high a balance in a Thai bank plus take out medical insurance. I already have a good policy in the states so don't need to change. What are the requirements for a retirement visa in Cambodia?
If you are over 55 it is easy, no paperwork, just being over 55. Under that I think you have to show an income. No Medical insurance required, nor any money on the bank. A complete doddle compared to Thailand it seems.
Ghostwriter
Expatriate
France

Post by Ghostwriter »

Introduce yourself

Done.

Now what ?
elfridaauston87
Tourist

Post by elfridaauston87 »

Hey welcome aboard.
Jox
Tourist

Post by Jox »

Hi all,

Introducing myself is a bit too much, so I'll make it little:

I'm in India now planning to move to PP in March.
I do Zen and yoga, biker, healthy simple lifestyle.

That's all folks, for now.
SaigonBilly
Expatriate
Australia

Post by SaigonBilly »

Jox wrote: Tue Dec 03, 2019 2:27 pm Hi all,

Introducing myself is a bit too much, so I'll make it little:

I'm in India now planning to move to PP in March.
I do Zen and yoga, biker, healthy simple lifestyle.

That's all folks, for now.
Hi! Welcome aboard I'm planning to go there in March as well.
It's all good or or it's no good!
:D :evil6:
CaptainCanuck
Expatriate
Canada

Post by CaptainCanuck »

Hi, I’m Danny. Canadian. Just spent 3 yrs in Thailand but grew weary of the ever changing immigration rules. After only 3 weeks in Cambodia my only regret is I didn’t come sooner.
OrientInvestor
Tourist
Poland

Post by OrientInvestor »

Hi, I’m David from Poland. I’m here because I invest in real estate in Southeast Asia (Cambodia and Vietnam), although I’m not living in Cambodia I have been reading the forum often before to get the inside intel and finally decided to join you.
Duncan
Sir Duncan

Post by Duncan »

OrientInvestor wrote: Fri Dec 13, 2019 6:44 am Hi, I’m David from Poland. I’m here because I invest in real estate in Southeast Asia (Cambodia and Vietnam), although I’m not living in Cambodia I have been reading the forum often before to get the inside intel and finally decided to join you.

Hi, OrientInvestor Let us introduce you to Ken2016 , our resident realestate property salesman on this forum. I know of at-least one bargain property he is trying to sell.
Cambodia,,,, Don't fall in love with her.
Like the spoilt child she is, she will not be happy till she destroys herself from within and breaks your heart.
BBBURGER
Tourist
France

Post by BBBURGER »

Hey guys,

I’m new here, been in PP for about a year, planing on opening a restaurant, actually looking for a few infos. I'm a chef / consultant chef, been working/consulting for a few places here in PP over the last 12 months.

what else? ah yeah, been in asia for the past 15 years.

Regards to yall
Lavin
Tourist
Cambodia

Post by Lavin »

StroppyChops wrote: Tue May 06, 2014 10:11 pm Good Lady and I arrived in PP from Oz a week ago after two reccies last year. Here indefinitely, long term goal is to teach English and business skills to locals who wouldn't otherwise get the opportunity, possibly in Steung Meanchay. Aiming to do some paid teaching at the uni level, or academic management, to pay the bills, freeing us up for as much street teaching as possible.
Hello, stroppy

Do you still live in cambodia? i saw you post about your introducing on a long term goal teaching on english and business skills..Do you still do this job in cambodia?
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic