Authorities Blacklist Rebels MC Cambodia (Motorcycle Club) from Entering Country

This is where our community discusses almost anything! While we're mainly a Cambodia expat discussion forum and talk about expat life here, we debate about almost everything. Even if you're a tourist passing through Southeast Asia and want to connect with expatriates living and working in Cambodia, this is the first section of our site that you should check out. Our members start their own discussions or post links to other blogs and/or news articles they find interesting and want to chat about. So join in the fun and start new topics, or feel free to comment on anything our community members have already started! We also have some Khmer members here as well, but English is the main language used on CEO. You're welcome to have a look around, and if you decide you want to participate, you can become a part our international expat community by signing up for a free account.
Anthony's Weiner
Expatriate
United States of America

Re: Authorities Blacklist Rebels MC Cambodia (Motorcycle Club) from Entering Country

Post by Anthony's Weiner »

I understand Phuket is beautiful this time of year Pieman, congratulations on your windfall, I expect you will be living in a villa with a pool overlooking the ocean by this time next month. Anyone that thinks you have not had your fingers in more than just pies is in for a shock.

Al Capone was a used furniture salesman according to his business card. Albert Anastasia was a mattress salesman for Convertible Mattress Corporation in Queens. Jimmy Hoffa was a truck driver.

"Everybody's a gangster until a gangster walks in the room." -John Gotti.
fax
Expatriate
Korea North

Re: Authorities Blacklist Rebels MC Cambodia (Motorcycle Club) from Entering Country

Post by fax »

Sweet Lemon wrote: Mon Nov 18, 2019 8:58 am Wow, your financial fortunes must have really turned around since you posted this in July
His wealthy friend died what two weeks ago?

PIEMAN, did you help yourself inherit something from Bradford?
PIEMAN
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by PIEMAN »

touch his man friday inherited everything i have advised him on several issues,but the bulk off the money comes from a account i had in the uk which was activated when my son announced his wedding.
Meat pie Sausage Roll come on Rovers score a goal.
https://www.facebook.com/Pieman-Phnom-P ... 711967235/
Sweet Lemon
Expatriate

Post by Sweet Lemon »

PIEMAN wrote: Mon Nov 18, 2019 11:07 am but the bulk off the money comes from a account i had in the uk which was activated when my son announced his wedding.
What?
Arget
Expatriate
Australia

Post by Arget »

Anthony's Weiner wrote: Mon Nov 18, 2019 9:10 am Anyone that thinks you have not had your fingers in more than just pies is in for a shock.
Hahaha This would be a General-isation?
kgbagent
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by kgbagent »

Anchor Moy wrote: Sat Nov 16, 2019 7:22 pm
willyhilly wrote: Sat Nov 16, 2019 7:05 pm If there’s one thing I don’t miss from Cambodia it’s fucking tuk tuks.
Yes, but what about the pies ? Get serious. There are already not enough decent pies in the KOW.

I already started a thread about pies some time back, but any new addresses are welcome. :Bravo: Thanks.
Rising Sun - best pies ever apart from the now defunct Kampot Hilton
paparazzi
Expatriate
New Zealand

Post by paparazzi »

Vung Tau expats overall a quiet bunch who keep below the radar of the Authorities.

Anyone 'playing up' seems to get the message real quick!!!!!
John Bingham
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by John Bingham »

PIEMAN wrote: Sun Nov 17, 2019 12:37 am i mean there must be 500 mercenaries here in the kingdom off wonder waiting for china to do the unthinkable,i was in battambang last week and met 3 guys i aint seen since 98,earning big bucks getting splinters in there arses,if you think the western world are going to let china take hk think again.
That is one of the most ridiculous statements I've read in a long, long time. I'm pretty sure China took Hong Kong in 1997.
Silence, exile, and cunning.
DaveG
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by DaveG »

John Bingham wrote: Tue Nov 19, 2019 11:09 am
PIEMAN wrote: Sun Nov 17, 2019 12:37 am i mean there must be 500 mercenaries here in the kingdom off wonder waiting for china to do the unthinkable,i was in battambang last week and met 3 guys i aint seen since 98,earning big bucks getting splinters in there arses,if you think the western world are going to let china take hk think again.
That is one of the most ridiculous statements I've read in a long, long time. I'm pretty sure China took Hong Kong in 1997.
The Brits gave it back after the lease ran out, simple really ( With conditions )
Clemen
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by Clemen »

It's the 22nd. So, how's Thailand? Lots of smiles? :D
up to you...
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic