The People You Most Want To Avoid In SE Asia (and sometimes everywhere else too)

This is where our community discusses almost anything! While we're mainly a Cambodia expat discussion forum and talk about expat life here, we debate about almost everything. Even if you're a tourist passing through Southeast Asia and want to connect with expatriates living and working in Cambodia, this is the first section of our site that you should check out. Our members start their own discussions or post links to other blogs and/or news articles they find interesting and want to chat about. So join in the fun and start new topics, or feel free to comment on anything our community members have already started! We also have some Khmer members here as well, but English is the main language used on CEO. You're welcome to have a look around, and if you decide you want to participate, you can become a part our international expat community by signing up for a free account.
Cruisemonkey
Expatriate
Vietnam

Re: The People You Most Want To Avoid In SE Asia (and sometimes everywhere else too)

Post by Cruisemonkey »

I've met every 'type' described in this thread. 8-)
You could be next.
Anthony's Weiner
Expatriate
United States of America

Re: The People You Most Want To Avoid In SE Asia (and sometimes everywhere else too)

Post by Anthony's Weiner »

clutchcargo wrote: Fri Nov 08, 2019 8:54 pm The narcissist, the 'I get it for for free' boaster and Smoking Joe Conrad's father.
I would add Smoking Joe Conrad's father's son. I've met enough trained killers that ended up being dishwashers to last a lifetime. One.
Jamie_Lambo
The Cool Boxing Guy
Great Britain

Post by Jamie_Lambo »

Brody wrote: Sat Nov 09, 2019 5:40 pm Has Smoking Joe met Jamie?
mate if the words ‘living the dream dude, living the dream’ and ‘fight or flight motherfucka’ ever come out my mouth ill let you shoot my dick off lol
plus everyone knows my boxing out here is merely just a ploy to hide what i really get up to :wink:
:tophat: Mean Dtuk Mean Trei, Mean Loy Mean Srey
Punchy McShortstacks School of Hard Knocks :x
Jamie_Lambo
The Cool Boxing Guy
Great Britain

Post by Jamie_Lambo »

Jamie_Lambo wrote: Sun Nov 17, 2019 4:22 pm
Brody wrote: Sat Nov 09, 2019 5:40 pm Has Smoking Joe met Jamie?
mate if the words ‘living the dream dude, living the dream’ and ‘fight or flight motherfucka’ ever come out my mouth ill let you shoot my dick off lol
plus everyone knows my boxing out here is merely just a ploy to hide what i really get up to :wink:
thats enough posting for one day, got to go boxing down Soi 6 Muay Thai Training Camp :assasin:
:tophat: Mean Dtuk Mean Trei, Mean Loy Mean Srey
Punchy McShortstacks School of Hard Knocks :x
Phnom Poon
Expatriate
Kiribati

Post by Phnom Poon »

Jamie_Lambo wrote: Sun Nov 17, 2019 4:22 pm plus everyone knows my boxing out here is merely just a ploy to hide what i really get up to :wink:
lol
box-ing probably describes it perfectly

monstra mihi bona!
Kratom123
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by Kratom123 »

Kung-fu Hillbilly wrote: Fri Nov 08, 2019 1:52 pm Image

Steven Palmer

Barstool Philosophers. We’ve all met them propping up bars in Thailand, Vietnam, Cambodia, and other destinations. Usually managing to make Keith Richards look healthy and nursing their happy hour beer till it virtually evaporates, these fountains of faux-wisdom are often in the final years of their lives...

Crims on the run. (See also former Special Forces types). Another common species found throughout Asia, and, like the so-called Special Forces soldiers, they suffer from severe cases of Walter Mitty Syndrome....

The Business Cliques. More often than not these can be middle management types back home who were never going to get promoted any further but who, in Asia, can suddenly find themselves in dizzying and lofty positions....

The Trust Fund Twatpacker Often with names like Tristan or Gabriella, these are the privileged few, armed with top of the range rucksacks, $200 sandals, obligatory rebellious piercing, and the inevitable ‘emergency’ debit/credit card from mummy/daddy.

The Ecowarrior Vegan Pansexual Minstrel. The second of our backpacker subgroups and the second worst . This group are the backpacker equivalent of Jehovah’s Witnesses on a crack/acid cocktail, only this group smells bad, very bad,...

The Sex Tourist. You only have to wander around nana Plaza or Soi Cowboy in Bangkok, Street 104/136 etc. in Phnom Penh, or Victory Hill in Sihanoukville, to see just how big a part it still plays. Now this is not a dig at sex workers themselves in any way, ...

full https://stevenwpalmerauthor.wordpress.c ... -else-too/
Kung fu warrior you are so funny and so right especially the trust fund twatpacker. These people should have been culled at birth
Duncan
Sir Duncan

Post by Duncan »

Kratom123 wrote: Mon Nov 18, 2019 6:18 am
Kung-fu Hillbilly wrote: Fri Nov 08, 2019 1:52 pm Image

Steven Palmer

Barstool Philosophers. We’ve all met them propping up bars in Thailand, Vietnam, Cambodia, and other destinations. Usually managing to make Keith Richards look healthy and nursing their happy hour beer till it virtually evaporates, these fountains of faux-wisdom are often in the final years of their lives...

Crims on the run. (See also former Special Forces types). Another common species found throughout Asia, and, like the so-called Special Forces soldiers, they suffer from severe cases of Walter Mitty Syndrome....

The Business Cliques. More often than not these can be middle management types back home who were never going to get promoted any further but who, in Asia, can suddenly find themselves in dizzying and lofty positions....

The Trust Fund Twatpacker Often with names like Tristan or Gabriella, these are the privileged few, armed with top of the range rucksacks, $200 sandals, obligatory rebellious piercing, and the inevitable ‘emergency’ debit/credit card from mummy/daddy.

The Ecowarrior Vegan Pansexual Minstrel. The second of our backpacker subgroups and the second worst . This group are the backpacker equivalent of Jehovah’s Witnesses on a crack/acid cocktail, only this group smells bad, very bad,...

The Sex Tourist. You only have to wander around nana Plaza or Soi Cowboy in Bangkok, Street 104/136 etc. in Phnom Penh, or Victory Hill in Sihanoukville, to see just how big a part it still plays. Now this is not a dig at sex workers themselves in any way, ...

full https://stevenwpalmerauthor.wordpress.c ... -else-too/
Kung fu warrior you are so funny and so right especially the trust fund twatpacker. These people should have been culled at birth

Much easier to do it before birth . Way, way way before birth ,,,, It's call a vasectomy.
Cambodia,,,, Don't fall in love with her.
Like the spoilt child she is, she will not be happy till she destroys herself from within and breaks your heart.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic