Starting a youtube channel before my move to cambodia

This is where our community discusses almost anything! While we're mainly a Cambodia expat discussion forum and talk about expat life here, we debate about almost everything. Even if you're a tourist passing through Southeast Asia and want to connect with expatriates living and working in Cambodia, this is the first section of our site that you should check out. Our members start their own discussions or post links to other blogs and/or news articles they find interesting and want to chat about. So join in the fun and start new topics, or feel free to comment on anything our community members have already started! We also have some Khmer members here as well, but English is the main language used on CEO. You're welcome to have a look around, and if you decide you want to participate, you can become a part our international expat community by signing up for a free account.
Kung-fu Hillbilly
Expatriate
Australia

Re: Starting a youtube channel before my move to cambodia

Post by Kung-fu Hillbilly »

JamesAlexander89 wrote: Sun Nov 17, 2019 3:34 pm
Kung-fu Hillbilly wrote: Sun Nov 17, 2019 3:28 pm
JamesAlexander89 wrote: Sun Nov 17, 2019 3:24 pm you have left a lot of rude responses on my posts here before this one as well as in my personal inbox that i dont have to go into detail on. i dont think you have any ground to feel disrespected as i have put up with a lot of your crap in a very well mannered way. i have been as nice to you as you deserve my friend you can refer to our prior conversations.
Absolute bullshit!!

Showing some interesting early form there, James.
again, thanks for the down vote i just saw it pop up! considering you didn't watch it and only went there after this exchange. have a good day!
You're welcome to come back and kick your own lying ass here anytime, James. I ask that you post publicly any of my rude responses that I sent via pms to you, please. But you and I know you can't do that, don't we, James? Because I've never sent you a pm, ever, have I lying boy?

Fuck this ass-hat off. Falsely accusing members of sending rude pms shouldn't be tolerated.
JamesAlexander89
Expatriate
United States of America

Post by JamesAlexander89 »

Kung-fu Hillbilly wrote: Sun Nov 17, 2019 3:45 pm
JamesAlexander89 wrote: Sun Nov 17, 2019 3:34 pm
Kung-fu Hillbilly wrote: Sun Nov 17, 2019 3:28 pm
JamesAlexander89 wrote: Sun Nov 17, 2019 3:24 pm you have left a lot of rude responses on my posts here before this one as well as in my personal inbox that i dont have to go into detail on. i dont think you have any ground to feel disrespected as i have put up with a lot of your crap in a very well mannered way. i have been as nice to you as you deserve my friend you can refer to our prior conversations.
Absolute bullshit!!

Showing some interesting early form there, James.
again, thanks for the down vote i just saw it pop up! considering you didn't watch it and only went there after this exchange. have a good day!
You're welcome to come back and kick your own lying ass here anytime, James. I ask that you post publicly any of my rude responses that I sent via pms to you, please. But you and I know you can't do that, don't we, James? Because I've never sent you a pm, ever, have I lying boy?

Fuck this ass-hat off. Falsely accusing members of sending rude pms shouldn't be tolerated.
i dont have to post or prove anything bud you are showing your full and true colors all by yourself. not sure why you are threatening me saying you will kick my ass but i can assure you i wont be looking for a fight. i will be spending my first week meeting my friends i have already made and securing my apartment and job. im not interested in fighting someone trying to threaten me over a forum post. i would appreciate if you left me alone like you said you would after down voting my video without ever watching it.
violet
Expatriate

Post by violet »

JamesAlexander89 wrote: Sun Nov 17, 2019 3:08 pm
icetiger81 wrote: Tue Nov 05, 2019 3:17 pm Dude, your not gonna get many subscribers with only two vids...up your content game son.
thanks for the concern i appreciate it! maybe you can subscribe and comment on the videos since you are so worried about it :)

i work 55 hours a week i dont have time as of right now to put out a steady steam of content. i dont leave for another 55 days. the channel is about traveling to combodia not making videos about how my day was at work lol. anyway thanks for the tip my friend. ill be putting out a third video in a day or two responding to feedback i have received. if you have anything else to ask or say maybe it will make the video!
JamesAlexander89 wrote: Sun Nov 17, 2019 3:38 pm
phuketrichard wrote: Sun Nov 17, 2019 3:31 pm
...the channel is about traveling to combodia
? i dont get the idea, you buy a ticket, pack ur bag, carry some $$, an atm card, book ur first nights accommodations via booking.com and go
what else is there about traveling anywhere?

I dont get this new generations style of traveling needing to know EVERYTHING in advance.
no adventure??

Throw away ur smart phone, read a guide book and just DO IT
Yea, you might get ripped off, lost, overpay till you learn but thats all part of it...
I far prefer asking for directions of the locals than looking at maps.me....
im assuming you have not seen my introductory post. i believe you can look at it through my post history? i spent three months at the beginning of this year traveling in asia. china, japan, thailand, and vietnam with literally no plan or knowing anyone. it was a great time and adventure. i guess because my channel i am making is not for travel its for long term living and teaching. you should check out the video if you have not already.
that is was such blatantly bad posting that I suspect things.
Despite what angsta states, it’s clear from reading through his posts that angsta supports the free FreePalestine movement.
Kung-fu Hillbilly
Expatriate
Australia

JamesAlexander89 wrote: Sun Nov 17, 2019 4:00 pm
. not sure why you are threatening me saying you will kick my ass ... i would appreciate if you left me alone
Where did I threaten to kick your ass, James? Again with the lying, little Jimmy?

I'm beginning to suspect young James may be a few strap-ons short of a lesbian orgy.
JamesAlexander89
Expatriate
United States of America

? i dont get the idea, you buy a ticket, pack ur bag, carry some $$, an atm card, book ur first nights accommodations via booking.com and go

I dont get this new generations style of traveling needing to know EVERYTHING in advance.
no adventure??

Yea, you might get ripped off, lost, overpay till you learn but thats all part of it...
i am putting out a new video in a day or two talking about questions i have gotten and criticisms as well as what i have been up to lately.
Not to attack you as maybe i am just Way out of touch but....
Are there really people out there that give a shit??

I love reading AFTER trip travel books/blogs but not ones that come from not having done it..
the video talk about helping other make the decision to teach abroad no matter what country it may be. the video talks about why i want to teach english and why i am making videos about this journey so to say. if you didn't watch it, the video mentions about how i needed a push to take my TEFL and make the jump to teach overseas as well as general information on how to get started and sort of explain my intentions doing so as well. i believe there are plenty of people at least here in the united states that if they just saw someone like them making the leap they would have the courage to do it too. toward the end of the vid i talk about if this channel convinces once person to decide to move somewhere to teach english or even go to cambodia to teach that is the goal. not likes, or subs, or monetization but to just influence people to get out there and do it. the only outcome can be to make cambodia and other developing countries a better place. maybe i am just some dumb kid with a dumb dream or goal but im going to stick with that dumb dream for the foreseeable future. no offense taken btw
Kung-fu Hillbilly
Expatriate
Australia

I've got a date with a whiskey or three, James, I'll leave ya lying ass with it.
violet
Expatriate

Post by violet »

JamesAlexander89 wrote: Sun Nov 17, 2019 4:09 pm

no adventure??

i am putting out a new video in a day or two talking about questions i have gotten and criticisms as well as what i have been up to lately.

I love reading AFTER trip travel books/blogs but not ones that come from not having done it..
the video talk about helping other make the decision to teach abroad no matter what country it may be. the video talks about why i want to teach english and why i am making videos about this journey so to say. if you didn't watch it, the video mentions about how i needed a push to take my TEFL and make the jump to teach overseas as well as general information on how to get started and sort of explain my intentions doing so as well. i believe there are plenty of people at least here in the united states that if they just saw someone like them making the leap they would have the courage to do it too. toward the end of the vid i talk about if this channel convinces once person to decide to move somewhere to teach english or even go to cambodia to teach that is the goal. not likes, or subs, or monetization but to just influence people to get out there and do it. the only outcome can be to make cambodia and other developing countries a better place. maybe i am just some dumb kid with a dumb dream or goal but im going to stick with that dumb dream for the foreseeable future. no offense taken btw
Oh you are good (or bad) (but good)

I need to find something else to do rather than reading here.
You and your YouTube channel/videos need to get no views.
Despite what angsta states, it’s clear from reading through his posts that angsta supports the free FreePalestine movement.
JamesAlexander89
Expatriate
United States of America

Kung-fu Hillbilly wrote: Sun Nov 17, 2019 4:08 pm
JamesAlexander89 wrote: Sun Nov 17, 2019 4:00 pm
. not sure why you are threatening me saying you will kick my ass ... i would appreciate if you left me alone
Where did I threaten to kick your ass, James? Again with the lying, little Jimmy?

I'm beginning to suspect young James may be a few strap-ons short of a lesbian orgy.
you can clearly see in your own comment about coming here to kick my ass? its visibly quoted. at least that is what i took from your comment. is english your first langue or was there a typo or sentence structure error? asking in all seriousness to clear up the confusion. also nice dildo joke...i can see that you are used to suckering in low IQ individuals into arguments :good:
JamesAlexander89
Expatriate
United States of America

violet wrote: Sun Nov 17, 2019 4:12 pm
JamesAlexander89 wrote: Sun Nov 17, 2019 4:09 pm

no adventure??

Oh you are good (or bad) (but good)

I need to find something else to do rather than reading here.
You and your YouTube channel/videos need to get no views.
i appreciate your time but i hope you find a better way to spend it if the thread here does not interest you.
Kung-fu Hillbilly
Expatriate
Australia

JamesAlexander89 wrote: Sun Nov 17, 2019 4:14 pm
you can clearly see in your own comment about coming here to kick my ass? its visibly quoted.
And you're going to teach English????
You're welcome to come back and kick your own lying ass here anytime, James.
See ya, James.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic