Blazing mungo

If you have something so weird, strange or off-topic to post and think it doesn't belong in any other forum; you're probably right. Please put all your gormless, half-baked, inane, glaikit ideas in here. This might also be a place where we throw threads that appear elsewhere that don't belong ANYWHERE end up, instead of having to flush them. FORUM RULES STILL APPLY.
Kratom123
Expatriate
Cambodia

Blazing mungo

Post by Kratom123 »

Has anyone seen blazing saddles where telegraph for mungo knocks a cow out with one punch. My brother in law beat one cow ,so funny to watch, he grapped the spine of the cow and repeatedly kneed it in the ribs. The cow didnt really feel a thing just looked at him. I just talk to them and treat them with respect. I say go in there and off they trot into the shed. Brother in law cant believe it now he talks to them too. Bi lingual cows amazing
hanno
Expatriate
Germany

Re: Blazing mungo

Post by hanno »

Kratom123 wrote: Sat Nov 16, 2019 6:45 am Has anyone seen blazing saddles where telegraph for mungo knocks a cow out with one punch. My brother in law beat one cow ,so funny to watch, he grapped the spine of the cow and repeatedly kneed it in the ribs. The cow didnt really feel a thing just looked at him. I just talk to them and treat them with respect. I say go in there and off they trot into the shed. Brother in law cant believe it now he talks to them too. Bi lingual cows amazing
Meds wearing off?
Kratom123
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by Kratom123 »

hanno wrote: Sat Nov 16, 2019 6:46 am
Kratom123 wrote: Sat Nov 16, 2019 6:45 am Has anyone seen blazing saddles where telegraph for mungo knocks a cow out with one punch. My brother in law beat one cow ,so funny to watch, he grapped the spine of the cow and repeatedly kneed it in the ribs. The cow didnt really feel a thing just looked at him. I just talk to them and treat them with respect. I say go in there and off they trot into the shed. Brother in law cant believe it now he talks to them too. Bi lingual cows amazing
Meds wearing off?
Not yet
Clutch Cargo
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by Clutch Cargo »

Dunno why this was in The Barnyard.. :crazy:
j57
Expatriate
United States of America

Post by j57 »

mungo was played by Alex Karras...an American Football defensive tackle for the Detroit Lions.
He retired and turned to acting and had decent career mainly on television. His portrayal of Mungo was similar to how he treated opposing players in the NFL.
..he ended up marrying Susan Clark...a real lady of Hollywood...
He was actually a very intelligent and successful man.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic