Blind and traveling USA to Cambodia in two days!

This is where our community discusses almost anything! While we're mainly a Cambodia expat discussion forum and talk about expat life here, we debate about almost everything. Even if you're a tourist passing through Southeast Asia and want to connect with expatriates living and working in Cambodia, this is the first section of our site that you should check out. Our members start their own discussions or post links to other blogs and/or news articles they find interesting and want to chat about. So join in the fun and start new topics, or feel free to comment on anything our community members have already started! We also have some Khmer members here as well, but English is the main language used on CEO. You're welcome to have a look around, and if you decide you want to participate, you can become a part our international expat community by signing up for a free account.
angkorjohn2
Expatriate
United States of America

Re: Blind and traveling USA to Cambodia in two days!

Post by angkorjohn2 »

Clemen wrote: Sat Nov 09, 2019 7:31 pm I hate to but

http://nordbo.me/files/private-dancer.pdf

Yes hopefully he's more Vernon than Pete
Kinetic
Expatriate
France

Post by Kinetic »

trDavid wrote: Sat Nov 09, 2019 6:58 am Hi everyone. I'm sorry I went offline for a bit. It has been a whirlwind few weeks. I was the trip of a lifetime for sure, everything was amazing.
Nice to know that you are SAFE and that you had great time. Your story touch me and I was like a mummy waiting for his son after his first ride on motorbike 😱
trDavid wrote: Sat Nov 09, 2019 6:58 am I’m back in the USA now. I appreciate everyone’s tips and advice offered. I have also read some of the negative comments here, but I won’t respond to them, life is too short.
Your reaction about negative comments is full of wisdom 👍
Sweet Lemon
Expatriate

Post by Sweet Lemon »

The mods should just tell us if the IP addresses check out and if Monty was posting from the USA and then from Cambodia and then from the USA again. That wouldn't be conclusive proof but would be a lot of effort for a "troll" to go through.
GMJS-CEO
Expatriate
United States of America

Post by GMJS-CEO »

Sweet Lemon wrote: Fri Nov 15, 2019 1:25 am The mods should just tell us if the IP addresses check out and if Monty was posting from the USA and then from Cambodia and then from the USA again. That wouldn't be conclusive proof but would be a lot of effort for a "troll" to go through.
Do the mods share IP info without approval?
phuketrichard
Expatriate
Aruba

Post by phuketrichard »

GMJS-CEO wrote: Fri Nov 15, 2019 3:12 am
Sweet Lemon wrote: Fri Nov 15, 2019 1:25 am The mods should just tell us if the IP addresses check out and if Monty was posting from the USA and then from Cambodia and then from the USA again. That wouldn't be conclusive proof but would be a lot of effort for a "troll" to go through.
dont need share , just a simple yea or nay
BUT
you'd never know if he used a vpn so really an ip address is worthless for verifying anyone's where about's
and in this case, if he wanted to set us all up, am sure he would make it look real
In a nation run by swine, all pigs are upward-mobile and the rest of us are fucked until we can put our acts together: not necessarily to win, but mainly to keep from losing completely. HST
Username Taken
Raven
Cambodia

Post by Username Taken »

phuketrichard wrote: Fri Nov 15, 2019 7:54 am
BUT
you'd never know if he used a vpn so really an ip address is worthless for verifying anyone's where about's
and in this case, if he wanted to set us all up, am sure he would make it look real
Would a blind person use a vpn? Why?
Doc67
Expatriate
Great Britain

Post by Doc67 »

Username Taken wrote: Fri Nov 15, 2019 8:04 am
phuketrichard wrote: Fri Nov 15, 2019 7:54 am
BUT
Would a blind person use a vpn? Why?
The point is, if it is a wind up, the troll would use a VPN. Ergo, the IP proves nothing.
Doc67
Expatriate
Great Britain

Post by Doc67 »

Marty wrote: Sun Nov 10, 2019 11:47 am Thank you for the pics, Davd. That conclusively proves that you aren't a phony. My faith in humanity is restored. Can Monty do tricks? Thanks again.
"conclusively proves" Really?

Do you want to buy a bridge?
Duncan
Sir Duncan

Post by Duncan »

Doc67 wrote: Fri Nov 15, 2019 8:16 am
Marty wrote: Sun Nov 10, 2019 11:47 am Thank you for the pics, Davd. That conclusively proves that you aren't a phony. My faith in humanity is restored. Can Monty do tricks? Thanks again.

Catch up with the times please, No-one buys bridges these days, they only buy the water that runs beneath it.
Cambodia,,,, Don't fall in love with her.
Like the spoilt child she is, she will not be happy till she destroys herself from within and breaks your heart.
Doc67
Expatriate
Great Britain

Post by Doc67 »

Duncan wrote: Fri Nov 15, 2019 8:21 am
Doc67 wrote: Fri Nov 15, 2019 8:16 am

Catch up with the times please, No-one buys bridges these days, they only buy the water that runs beneath it.
Shhhhh, he may not know that and I'm trying to offload it...
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic