What can be done about those who wish to insult each other, and have an endless ‘battle royale’?

If you have something so weird, strange or off-topic to post and think it doesn't belong in any other forum; you're probably right. Please put all your gormless, half-baked, inane, glaikit ideas in here. This might also be a place where we throw threads that appear elsewhere that don't belong ANYWHERE end up, instead of having to flush them. FORUM RULES STILL APPLY.
jacque_kua
Tourist
Romania

Re: What can be done about those who wish to insult each other, and have an endless ‘battle royale’?

Post by jacque_kua »

Can't we all just get along?
When the student is ready the teacher will appear-Zen addage.
explorer
Expatriate
Australia

Re: What can be done about those who wish to insult each other, and have an endless ‘battle royale’?

Post by explorer »

jacque_kua wrote: Thu Nov 14, 2019 1:21 pm Can't we all just get along?
Join in and make a good contribution.

Sooner or later, someone will attack you, insult you, misconstrue what you said, or just be offensive.

But do it anyway.
## I thought I knew all the answers, but they changed all the questions. ##
sigmoid
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by sigmoid »

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _
I may be going to hell in a bucket,
but at least I'm enjoying the ride.
Kohker
BANNED
Austria

Post by Kohker »

Explorer really has a few issues
He makes problems then complaints about the problems that he in fact made ,then plays the poor victim of bullying.
violet
Expatriate

Post by violet »

I like the posts of explorer's that I have read.
I had processed explorer as a female, not that it matters either way.
Despite what angsta states, it’s clear from reading through his posts that angsta supports the free FreePalestine movement.
explorer
Expatriate
Australia

Post by explorer »

Kohker wrote: Thu Nov 14, 2019 3:20 pm Explorer really has a few issues
He makes problems then complaints about the problems that he in fact made ,then plays the poor victim of bullying.
After being here 3 weeks you think you have a good understanding of the situation?

Or are you a sock puppet?
Kohker
BANNED
Austria

Post by Kohker »

Please don't bully me explorer I was just making an observation, take your mind out of the gutter.
Duncan
Sir Duncan

Post by Duncan »

Nine of the 25 posts have been made by explorer. It's no wonder he added to the title ,,,,,,, and have an endless ‘battle royale’?
Cambodia,,,, Don't fall in love with her.
Like the spoilt child she is, she will not be happy till she destroys herself from within and breaks your heart.
stupid-barang
Expatriate

Post by stupid-barang »

To the guy with the cute profile picture, yes I have psych problems. Thank you for noticing. Anyone that moves to a foreign country and then sides with the local people and forgetting where they come from (and where they are) are the ones with the Psych problem.

But hey, the people here love foreigners, they treat us well, we get equal treatment, if there is a problem, no worries they will help us.

What I speak is the truth, and for the record you are also a bigot cutie pie.

edit: cutie pie got me so hot & excited, I forgot a few words.
Last edited by stupid-barang on Thu Nov 14, 2019 5:01 pm, edited 2 times in total.
explorer
Expatriate
Australia

Post by explorer »

explorer wrote: Thu Nov 14, 2019 4:42 pm
Kohker wrote: Thu Nov 14, 2019 3:20 pm Explorer really has a few issues
After being here 3 weeks you think you have a good understanding of the situation?

Or are you a sock puppet?
Kohker wrote: Thu Nov 14, 2019 4:50 pm Please don't bully me explorer I was just making an observation, take your mind out of the gutter.
After what you said about me, you accuse me of bullying you.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic