Introduce Yourself

This is where our community discusses almost anything! While we're mainly a Cambodia expat discussion forum and talk about expat life here, we debate about almost everything. Even if you're a tourist passing through Southeast Asia and want to connect with expatriates living and working in Cambodia, this is the first section of our site that you should check out. Our members start their own discussions or post links to other blogs and/or news articles they find interesting and want to chat about. So join in the fun and start new topics, or feel free to comment on anything our community members have already started! We also have some Khmer members here as well, but English is the main language used on CEO. You're welcome to have a look around, and if you decide you want to participate, you can become a part our international expat community by signing up for a free account.
Kratom123
Expatriate
Cambodia

Re: Introduce Yourself

Post by Kratom123 »

I’m kratom matt married to a Khmer with a beautiful daughter. I want a football team she says no way . I work in the fields . Tough life but wouldn’t have it any other way
Smoking Joe Conrad
Expatriate
United States of America

Post by Smoking Joe Conrad »

Hello,

Travelled in the region since 1992. Lived since 2008.

SJC
AllAboard
Expatriate
Ireland

Post by AllAboard »

Long time lurker, now reformed!
Singsling
Expatriate
Australia

Post by Singsling »

Swiss exiled in Australia then moved to Singapore after 10 years enduring their accent. Finance, Forex and Tits, not especially in that order.
GreenMeat
Tourist
United States of America

Post by GreenMeat »

Retired American. First came here 5 years ago after wandering around Asia and really loved the country and culture. Moved here permanently about 3 years ago. Have a tutor that I meet with several times a week to learn the language but it is slow going.
“All find solace in the tomb”
Rockers
Tourist
United States of America

Post by Rockers »

Hi Been living in the region since the late 90s. I have a young family - well my kids are 13 and 10. Damn time flies!

Got a couple of adult kids back home and 3 adorable grandchildren who come visit me once a year and I go home once a year to see all of them and take care of any business.

Got a few little schemes on the go out here to keep me busy and provide a little beer money. I did teach but quit a few years back when my pension kicked in.

Thanks for having me here. I look forward to making a positive contribution.
Kung-fu Hillbilly
Expatriate
Australia

Post by Kung-fu Hillbilly »

Rockers wrote: Sun Nov 10, 2019 1:02 pm Hi Been living in the region since the late 90s. I have a young family - well my kids are 13 and 10. Damn time flies!

Got a couple of adult kids back home and 3 adorable grandchildren who come visit me once a year and I go home once a year to see all of them and take care of any business.

Got a few little schemes on the go out here to keep me busy and provide a little beer money. I did teach but quit a few years back when my pension kicked in.

Thanks for having me here. I look forward to making a positive contribution.
Your writing style is too transparent, Seawolf.
Rockers
Tourist
United States of America

Post by Rockers »

Huh?
Kung-fu Hillbilly
Expatriate
Australia

Post by Kung-fu Hillbilly »

Rockers wrote: Sun Nov 10, 2019 4:30 pmHuh?
Yeah, yeah.
bsteivel
Tourist
United States of America

Post by bsteivel »

I am living in america and wish to retire to asia. I've looked at the retirement visa for thailand but they are requiring to keep too high a balance in a Thai bank plus take out medical insurance. I already have a good policy in the states so don't need to change. What are the requirements for a retirement visa in Cambodia?
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic