Blind and traveling USA to Cambodia in two days!

This is where our community discusses almost anything! While we're mainly a Cambodia expat discussion forum and talk about expat life here, we debate about almost everything. Even if you're a tourist passing through Southeast Asia and want to connect with expatriates living and working in Cambodia, this is the first section of our site that you should check out. Our members start their own discussions or post links to other blogs and/or news articles they find interesting and want to chat about. So join in the fun and start new topics, or feel free to comment on anything our community members have already started! We also have some Khmer members here as well, but English is the main language used on CEO. You're welcome to have a look around, and if you decide you want to participate, you can become a part our international expat community by signing up for a free account.
Phnom Poon
Expatriate
Kiribati

Re: Blind and traveling USA to Cambodia in two days!

Post by Phnom Poon »

cambodia?
looks featureless

monstra mihi bona!
Mishmash
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by Mishmash »

My kids can post more interesting than this

Complete letdown and BS from the OP.

Allow mish some time to go the bogs and puke.
Phnom Poon
Expatriate
Kiribati

Post by Phnom Poon »

exactly, we were expecting pics of monty lapping a Secrets girl

monstra mihi bona!
Mishmash
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by Mishmash »

GMJS-CEO
Expatriate
United States of America

Post by GMJS-CEO »

trDavid wrote: Sat Nov 09, 2019 6:58 am Hi everyone. I'm sorry I went offline for a bit. It has been a whirlwind few weeks. I was the trip of a lifetime for sure, everything was amazing.

I’m back in the USA now. I appreciate everyone’s tips and advice offered. I have also read some of the negative comments here, but I won’t respond to them, life is too short.

After spending this time with my girlfriend in Cambodia I am convinced that she is a kind and genuine woman and I am going to try to apply soon for a visa for her to come to the USA. If anyone has any advice of that process I would appreciate it, as I here that the visas are hard to get. I don't think we are ready yet to think about marriage so I would prefer not to pursue a spouse or engagement visa unless absolutely necessary.

Thanks
You will likely be rejected for a tourist visa unless she has ties to the country such as land/home/job. I have friends who have done it but they are directors/partners in accounting firms and own homes.

Fiancé visa Is the route.

Note: my wife was rejected for tourist visa, my bank account had no bearing on the result besides possibly being a negative. They may think “You’re just trying to avoid the 9 months K-1 visa wait and will marry your boyfriend and stay in USA anyway.”
Anthony's Weiner
Expatriate
United States of America

Post by Anthony's Weiner »

trDavid wrote: Sat Nov 09, 2019 12:38 pm Image
As I am skeptical that this is a windup I did a google search of the image to see if it could be identified or had been used elsewhere.

It was identified by Google as a Labrador Retriever. Now I am no long doubtful as to the authenticity of the OP.
sigmoid
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by sigmoid »

Phnom Poon wrote: Sat Nov 09, 2019 7:37 pm cambodia?
looks featureless
Agree. There's absolutely nothing in the photo that indicates that it was taken in Cambodia.
_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _
I may be going to hell in a bucket,
but at least I'm enjoying the ride.
Marty
BANNED
Canada

Post by Marty »

Thank you for the pics, Davd. That conclusively proves that you aren't a phony. My faith in humanity is restored. Can Monty do tricks? Thanks again.
Anthony's Weiner
Expatriate
United States of America

Post by Anthony's Weiner »

A selfie I see, I am surprised the sight-impaired are able to point the camera so accurately, is there an app that helps?
Duncan
Sir Duncan

Post by Duncan »

Anthony's Weiner wrote: Sun Nov 10, 2019 12:19 pm Image

A selfie I see, I am surprised the sight-impaired are able to point the camera so accurately, is there an app that helps?

Why would you need an app when you have a seeing eye dog.
Cambodia,,,, Don't fall in love with her.
Like the spoilt child she is, she will not be happy till she destroys herself from within and breaks your heart.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic