Beachfront Land for Rent in Koh Rong at Palm Beach $2/ m2 per month

Looking for an apartment to rent in Phnom Penh? We have you covered. This is a good starting point for expats who are in the process of moving to Cambodia to live and work. Finding a villa, condo, flat, or borey to stay in when you arrive is probably one of your top priorities. Check out our listings from the community! And if you have a house or apartment for rent, you're welcome to list it here for free. Kampot, Siem Reap, Battambang, Sihanoukville, and other provinces around Cambodia also have places to rent, but you might have better luck finding them on foot after you arrive, as the largest number of listings are in the capital city of Phnom Penh.
basta.binici
Expatriate
Cambodia

Beachfront Land for Rent in Koh Rong at Palm Beach $2/ m2 per month

Post by basta.binici »

Beachfront Land for Rent in Koh Rong at Palm Beach

28602 m² beachfront land plot available for rent at $2 per sqm per month in white sand tropical paradise, Palm Beach in Koh Rong. This land has a view of  Song Saa private island which is located at 1 km distance to this land plot.
The land has 140 meters beachfront length which makes a great space for villa resorts, apartments, condos, and other developments.
The land is both available for sale and for rent. Please contact us for sales price.
Palm Beach is a white sand beach with warm water next to Song Saa private island. This land is located at a beautiful spot regarding a good place for investment into tourism related and residential developments and investment.

Rent is: $2 per sqm per month ($56000 per month)
This land plot has a hard title (hard card, LMAP).
Phone: +855 93 495 194 (Whatsapp, WeChat, Telegram, Viber)
For more information on this beachfront property: https://kohrongre.com/property/koh-rong ... ront-land/

Tags: beachfront land for rent, beachfront land for sale, beachfront property, Koh Rong property, Palm Beach land, land for rent in Koh Rong, beachfront property, Koh Rong property for rent, beachfront property, Cambodia islands, Sihanoukville islands, tropical island property, real estate investment

For other property for sale or for rent on Koh Rong and Koh Rong Samloem islands: https://kohrongre.com

Image Image Image Image Image
Duncan
Sir Duncan

Re: Beachfront Land for Rent in Koh Rong at Palm Beach $2/ m2 per month

Post by Duncan »

That sounds like a bargain investment. Only $2 a sq m rent = $56,000 per month rent = $672,000 rent every year.

Does someone have a calculator .
Cambodia,,,, Don't fall in love with her.
Like the spoilt child she is, she will not be happy till she destroys herself from within and breaks your heart.
Doc67
Expatriate
Great Britain

Post by Doc67 »

Is that 28602 Square Meters of beach measured with the tide in or out?
Doc67
Expatriate
Great Britain

Post by Doc67 »

For the purposes of a recent comparison, Jeffrey Epstein paid $18m in 2017 for 165 acre island off the BVI. Freehold. That is about $109,000 per acre. The British Virgin Islands is a stable and reliable jurisdiction where there is the rule of law providing a reliable legal system.

Your bit of a beach, 0.65 of an acre, is in a country where you have none of that. And you want $672,000 per year to rent it? That works out as roughly $1 million per year per acre by the way.

But, out of interest, what is the sale price for your 0.65 acre bit of a beach on an Island off Cambodia?
Duncan
Sir Duncan

Post by Duncan »

My calculator says 28,602 m x $2 m is $572,040 . ,,,, But my calculator is old,, and I am old, maybe my calculator and my brain are not working properly.

Who in their right mind is going to spend $686,448 a year on rent, for land that has no water, electricity and no sewerage. then spend $$$$$ on buildings only to have flashpackers stay in thatched huts paying $5 a night and spending money on cheep beer and pot noodles.

OP is targeting his advertising on this forum hoping a English school teacher will look at this as a good investment for them.

Good luck.
Cambodia,,,, Don't fall in love with her.
Like the spoilt child she is, she will not be happy till she destroys herself from within and breaks your heart.
Kammekor
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by Kammekor »

It's called 'living the dream' - well, as seller it is.
basta.binici
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by basta.binici »

Duncan wrote: Sat Nov 09, 2019 8:20 am My calculator says 28,602 m x $2 m is $572,040 . ,,,, But my calculator is old,, and I am old, maybe my calculator and my brain are not working properly.

Who in their right mind is going to spend $686,448 a year on rent, for land that has no water, electricity and no sewerage. then spend $$$$$ on buildings only to have flashpackers stay in thatched huts paying $5 a night and spending money on cheep beer and pot noodles.

OP is targeting his advertising on this forum hoping a English school teacher will look at this as a good investment for them.

Good luck.
I have $4 per sqm land plots with sea-view on Koh Rong as well. $1 or $2 per sqm rent for beachfront land is good price. It may not be as cheap as mozambik's colony of no-one visiting island land on the mountain because 250 Million tourist expected to go out of China in 2023 and most of the preparation in Cambodia is for it.
People are interested. For developer of 2.8 hectares, this rent is not a big deal.
Kammekor
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by Kammekor »

Cambodia is going crazy. Last week I visited the pharmacy next to Lucky on Sihanouk - they're moving out. They nearly reached the end of their contract and the landlord wanted to increase the rent to 3.500 USD per month for the ground floor of the shack he owns there. Rents are simply going crazy in the KoW. Asking 500k per year for an undeveloped peace of land on inaccessible island is another example. .
Kammekor
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by Kammekor »

basta.binici wrote: Sat Nov 09, 2019 9:04 am
Duncan wrote: Sat Nov 09, 2019 8:20 am My calculator says 28,602 m x $2 m is $572,040 . ,,,, But my calculator is old,, and I am old, maybe my calculator and my brain are not working properly.

Good luck.
I have $4 per sqm land plots with sea-view on Koh Rong as well. $1 or $2 per sqm rent for beachfront land is good price. It may not be as cheap as mozambik's colony of no-one visiting island land on the mountain because 250 Million tourist expected to go out of China in 2023 and most of the preparation in Cambodia is for it.
People are interested. For developer of 2.8 hectares, this rent is not a big deal.
Just came across a 300m / 73,600 m2 undeveloped beachfront land for 9.000.000 THB, about 300.000 USD, in Thailand. Buy. Not rent.

Close to airport, on a concrete road, connection to electricity..... Made me wonder.
Doc67
Expatriate
Great Britain

Post by Doc67 »

Kammekor wrote: Sat Nov 09, 2019 9:47 am
basta.binici wrote: Sat Nov 09, 2019 9:04 am

Good luck.
Just came across a 300m / 73,600 m2 undeveloped beachfront land for 9.000.000 THB, about 300.000 USD, in Thailand. Buy. Not rent.

Close to airport, on a concrete road, connection to electricity..... Made me wonder.
Exactly...

and the thought of 230,000,000 Chinese visitors sounds like a great reason to leave...

I'm still waiting for the asking price for the sale of the beachfront...
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic