Addicted to fine dining!

Discussions about restaurants, cafes, coffee shops or bars in Cambodia. Feel free to write any reviews you have, whether its the best burger you've had in Phnom Penh or the worse pizza in Kampot, we want to read it! Discussions about Khmer dishes are also in here, or you can leave your own. If you own a restaurant, feel free to let the expat community know about it here so that we can come check it out. Found a favorite cafe or have a place we should avoid? Tell us about it. Asian recipes & questions are always welcome.
IraHayes
Expatriate
Marshall Islands

Re: Addicted to fine dining!

Post by IraHayes »

Ghostwriter wrote: Fri Nov 08, 2019 12:49 am What your next delusion is about ? 3 titted hookers with experience but still virgin ?
Eccentrica Gallumbits!! The famous triple breasted whore from Eroticon Six.
Kuroneko
Expatriate

Post by Kuroneko »

HappyChappy wrote: Thu Nov 07, 2019 11:57 pm Eating well is my main goal in life, but living in Cambodia on a budget means I'm going to have to be frivolous.

Where do you all go for a tasty meal at low low prices??
"Eating well is a sign of success" Violet Oon. Just accept you're not there yet! :D

phuketrichard
Expatriate
Aruba

Post by phuketrichard »

1. Hard to eat great food in Cambodia
2. Nearly impossible to eat great food ANYWHERE on a budget
In a nation run by swine, all pigs are upward-mobile and the rest of us are fucked until we can put our acts together: not necessarily to win, but mainly to keep from losing completely. HST
sigmoid
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by sigmoid »

Phnom Penh is the only place I have lived where I mostly cooked dinner for myself.
_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _
I may be going to hell in a bucket,
but at least I'm enjoying the ride.
HappyChappy
Expatriate
Great Britain

Post by HappyChappy »

Ghostwriter wrote: Fri Nov 08, 2019 12:49 am If your main goal is to eat as good as possible, then i have no fucking idea why you are in Cambodia.

You are already busy looking for an easy and well paid job in a hotel lobby, which doesn't really exist.

What your next delusion is about ? 3 titted hookers with experience but still virgin ?
How dare you sir! Cambodia has plenty of fine dining establishments I'm sure!

There was a shit hot restaurant serving green thai chicken curry for $2.50!!! I'm aiming around that region and where there's a will..........there's a way.

[Mod edit: ridiculous comment removed.]
HappyChappy
Expatriate
Great Britain

Post by HappyChappy »

angkorjohn2 wrote: Fri Nov 08, 2019 7:50 am
HappyChappy wrote: Thu Nov 07, 2019 11:57 pm

Eating well is my main goal in life, but living in Cambodia on a budget means I'm going to have to be frivolous

Son, didn't you say you were teaching English here? Parsimonious maybe is what you meant? Your use of frivolous contradicts your whole sentence.
By god well spotted! I actually meant "frugal". Parsimonious............. I think you're just showing off now aren't you?? :wink:
HappyChappy
Expatriate
Great Britain

Post by HappyChappy »

[/quote]

"Eating well is a sign of success" Violet Oon. Just accept you're not there yet! :D

[/quote]

Ouch! So cruel, but be cruel to be kind maybe???? I'll consider working harder.
JUDGEDREDD
Expatriate
Christmas Island

Post by JUDGEDREDD »

HappyChappy wrote: Sat Nov 09, 2019 12:26 am

Eating well is my main goal in life, but living in Cambodia on a budget means I'm going to have to be frivolous

Son, didn't you say you were teaching English here? Parsimonious maybe is what you meant? Your use of frivolous contradicts your whole sentence.
By god well spotted! I actually meant "frugal". Parsimonious............. I think you're just showing off now aren't you?? :wink:
Easily done, often I get pissed off when really I want to be pissed on.
Slow down little world, you're changing too fast.
Mishmash
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by Mishmash »

Topaz is nice. Good food.

Mon-Sun, 11 am – 2 pm

19 USD+ for main course, dessert, soft drink or glass of wine, coffee or tea

21 USD+ for starter or open salad bar, main course, soft drink or glass of wine, coffee or tea

25 USD+ for starter, open salad bar, main course, dessert, soft drink or glass of wine, coffee or tea

*All prices are stated in US Dollars subject to 7% service charge and 10% government tax
Mishmash
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by Mishmash »

JUDGEDREDD wrote: Sat Nov 09, 2019 12:46 am
HappyChappy wrote: Sat Nov 09, 2019 12:26 am

Easily done, often I get pissed off when really I want to be pissed on.
I get mixed up with 'blowjob' when really i mean 'suckjob' but that parsimonious has gotta be the word of the week. frugal just doesn't cut the mustard when up against that bad boy.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic