Epstein's island: dubbed by locals as “Pedophile Island” and “Orgy Island.” (Pics)

Yeah, that place out 'there'. Anything not really Cambodia related should go here.
explorer
Expatriate
Australia

Re: Epstein's island: dubbed by locals as “Pedophile Island” and “Orgy Island.” (Pics)

Post by explorer »

It is easy to deduct, he didn't commit suicide. Call it a conspiracy if you want. He may have been murdered. But he probably lives on with a different identity. With the amount of money he had, he could pay for anything, and the connections. Where could he be?
## I thought I knew all the answers, but they changed all the questions. ##
Duncan
Sir Duncan

Re: Epstein's island: dubbed by locals as “Pedophile Island” and “Orgy Island.” (Pics)

Post by Duncan »

explorer wrote: Fri Nov 01, 2019 2:43 pm It is easy to deduct, he didn't commit suicide. Call it a conspiracy if you want. He may have been murdered. But he probably lives on with a different identity. With the amount of money he had, he could pay for anything, and the connections. Where could he be?

I'm pretty sure he will be hiding out in Cambodia. Maybe KohRong
Cambodia,,,, Don't fall in love with her.
Like the spoilt child she is, she will not be happy till she destroys herself from within and breaks your heart.
Singsling
Expatriate
Australia

Post by Singsling »

Duncan wrote: Fri Nov 01, 2019 3:03 pm
explorer wrote: Fri Nov 01, 2019 2:43 pm It is easy to deduct, he didn't commit suicide. Call it a conspiracy if you want. He may have been murdered. But he probably lives on with a different identity. With the amount of money he had, he could pay for anything, and the connections. Where could he be?

Yeah I spotted him there with Elvis the other day
Good job Explorer!
Spigzy
Expatriate
Great Britain

Post by Spigzy »

Singsling wrote: Fri Nov 01, 2019 3:13 pm
Duncan wrote: Fri Nov 01, 2019 3:03 pm

Yeah I spotted him there with Elvis the other day
Good job Explorer!
Not very likely, that's where Lord Lucan decided to hang out after assassinating Kennedy. :assasin:
Meum est propositum in taberna mori,
ut sint Guinness proxima morientis ori.
tunc cantabunt letius angelorum chori:
"Sit Deus propitius huic potatori."
SternAAlbifrons
Expatriate
Pitcairn Island

Post by SternAAlbifrons »

He's grown his hair and changed his ways.
That's him heading up the Koh Rong branch of Four Paws.
'Doing amaaazzzing work
- but stilL a sleazy creep.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic