Motos Avoiding Traffic Cops - Fail!!

Cambodia news in English! Here you'll find all the breaking news from Cambodia translated into English for our international readership and expat community to read and comment on. The majority of our news stories are gathered from the local Khmer newspapers, but we also bring you newsworthy media from Cambodia before you read them anywhere else. Because of the huge population of the capital city, most articles are from Phnom Penh, but Siem Reap, Sihanoukville, and Kampot often make the headlines as well. We report on all arrests and deaths of foreigners in Cambodia, and the details often come from the Cambodian police or local Khmer journalists. As an ASEAN news outlet, we also publish regional news and events from our neighboring countries. We also share local Khmer news stories that you won't find in English anywhere else. If you're looking for a certain article, you may use our site's search feature to find it quickly.
Mishmash
Expatriate
Cambodia

Motos Avoiding Traffic Cops - Fail!!

Post by Mishmash »

Motos trying and failing to evade Traffic Cops. 2 Videos in one

console
Expatriate
Cambodia

Re: Motos Avoiding Traffic Cops - Fail!!

Post by console »

Should i feel bad for laughing out loud littearly ?
Freelance coder / web developer. I make REAL web applications.
c#, NodeJS, Python... Contact ME !! I work for 50c beers !!!
andy1
Expatriate
Korea North

Post by andy1 »

Amatuers,police and riders,not one copper in the KOW has managed to get me to stop yet. :plus1:
SternAAlbifrons
Expatriate
Pitcairn Island

Post by SternAAlbifrons »

andy1 wrote: Tue Nov 05, 2019 1:49 am Amatuers,police and riders,not one copper in the KOW has managed to get me to stop yet. :plus1:
You only get full cred points, Andy, if the crimes they are chasing you for are truly worthy of the pursuit.
Thats the difference between excitement and just fun.
Doc67
Expatriate
Great Britain

Post by Doc67 »

console wrote: Mon Nov 04, 2019 10:44 pm Should i feel bad for laughing out loud littearly ?
No.

(I did to)
Mishmash
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by Mishmash »

I have been stopped, then done the negotiations, which then end up in a beer garden where my "re-education" takes place with much hilarity.

The reason for the pull and the ticket get mysteriously lost in the froth of a few cold ones.

I always ask myself who will help me if I get involved in an accident with a local.

Treat your boys in blue with respect for them being out in the hot sun and the pouring rain and you will get it back ten times over.
andy1
Expatriate
Korea North

Post by andy1 »

SternAAlbifrons wrote: Tue Nov 05, 2019 4:18 am
andy1 wrote: Tue Nov 05, 2019 1:49 am Amatuers,police and riders,not one copper in the KOW has managed to get me to stop yet. :plus1:
You only get full cred points, Andy, if the crimes they are chasing you for are truly worthy of the pursuit.
Thats the difference between excitement and just fun.
The only crimes commited were by them,attempted extortion,the local plod in shitsville got to know the bike and eventually gave up trying to stop me :hattip:
AllAboard
Expatriate
Ireland

Post by AllAboard »

Whoops
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic