3 inmates, one of them American, shoot policeman and flee

Thailand is Cambodia's neighbor to the West, and this forum is dedicated to Thai news, stories, reviews, blogs, videos, Thai people and anything else related to the country. A lot of expats have both lived and worked in Cambodia and Thailand, and this area is a place to discuss all aspects of life in Thailand and what's going on there. Most topics are about Bangkok and Pattaya because of their larger populations of expatriates and tourists in those cities, but this is for all things Thai.
adders28
Expatriate

Re: 3 inmates, one of them American, shoot policeman and flee

Post by adders28 »

Anthony's Weiner wrote: Tue Nov 05, 2019 10:03 am
SternAAlbifrons wrote: Tue Nov 05, 2019 9:05 am The meth dealing, the quantities, the gun at home, the gun and the knife smuggled into the cell, prepared to kill a cop to escape, the arranged escape, the pickup waiting, the no capture yet, the demeanour, the body, the body language, the tats, the dress style, his tough looking compony, Pattaya, the dealing from motorbike at night,
MC member? Or just a civvy?

In any case, he is obviously out of the same puffed-up egoist/sociopath mould that is so common in that scene these days.
Very tough, very flash - but with a very short shelf life. mostly.
Where is he going to hide for the rest of his life? Sitting on top of 1kg of ice and dealing 10 grams at a time doesn t sound like he is head of a big organization and Thai cops will shoot first and ask questions later if at all. He is walking dead.
With that amount i am sure they had a boss ie a cop or soldier, they will be fine and probably left already. It was not difficult for the norwegian that killed the brit to go with no passport
Anchor Moy
Expatriate
Tokelau

Post by Anchor Moy »

adders28 wrote: Tue Nov 05, 2019 6:32 pm
phuketrichard wrote: Tue Nov 05, 2019 11:55 am
Anthony's Weiner wrote: Tue Nov 05, 2019 10:03 am
SternAAlbifrons wrote: Tue Nov 05, 2019 9:05 am The meth dealing, the quantities, the gun at home, the gun and the knife smuggled into the cell, prepared to kill a cop to escape, the arranged escape, the pickup waiting, the no capture yet, the demeanour, the body, the body language, the tats, the dress style, his tough looking compony, Pattaya, the dealing from motorbike at night,
MC member? Or just a civvy?

In any case, he is obviously out of the same puffed-up egoist/sociopath mould that is so common in that scene these days.
Very tough, very flash - but with a very short shelf life. mostly.
Where is he going to hide for the rest of his life? Sitting on top of 1kg of ice and dealing 10 grams at a time doesn t sound like he is head of a big organization and Thai cops will shoot first and ask questions later if at all. He is walking dead.
Where?
Why Cambodia of course :stir:
They might get a shock if they sneak across the border and are met by hundreds of soldiers waiting for sam raimsey, OUCH
Haha, That's a good point. It's a very bad time to be sneaking across the Cambodian border illegally. Prices must be sky-high right now. :wink:
SternAAlbifrons
Expatriate
Pitcairn Island

Post by SternAAlbifrons »

I did a google scan
A criminal record site indicated that someone with the same name/age has serious criminal convictions in Virginia.

I am not a member of this site, so I could get no more than "indications" of
2 serious criminal convictions/charges,
public record of some kind of financial problem,
registered assets of $167,000 (at some point in the past, maybe house?)
DUI offence

'Might mean nothing at all, but seems to fit the frame.
Anthony's Weiner
Expatriate
United States of America

Post by Anthony's Weiner »

Update: Regional and local police at the command center for the hunt for three escaped fugitives have offered a 50,000 baht reward for any information leading to the capture or location of the three escaped prisoners from Pattaya Provincial Court yesterday. The fugitives, led by American Drug Dealer Bart Allen Helmus are still believed to be in Thailand, however attempting to cross the border to Cambodia.

Police say the two suspects arrested this afternoon as accomplices who allegedly dropped off the escape vehicle used at the Pattaya Provincial Court are being interrogated for useful information at this time. They face significant jail time and penalties, however cooperating in the arrest of the fugitives may lower the time they are facing.

They ( the bad guys ) were last believed to be travelling in the vehicle pictured below according to police this evening.

https://thepattayanews.com/2019/11/05/5 ... -thailand/

A quick $1,656US to whoever finds them.
Kung-fu Hillbilly
Expatriate
Australia

Post by Kung-fu Hillbilly »

Anthony's Weiner wrote: Tue Nov 05, 2019 8:02 pm Police say the two suspects arrested this afternoon as accomplices who allegedly dropped off the escape vehicle used at the Pattaya Provincial Court are being interrogated ....
I'd wager we won't being seeing any pics of the accomplices for a while.
Anthony's Weiner
Expatriate
United States of America

Post by Anthony's Weiner »

Kung-fu Hillbilly wrote: Tue Nov 05, 2019 8:11 pm
Anthony's Weiner wrote: Tue Nov 05, 2019 8:02 pm Police say the two suspects arrested this afternoon as accomplices who allegedly dropped off the escape vehicle used at the Pattaya Provincial Court are being interrogated ....
hood rats, 2 men and a woman, I saw pictures, brain dead iceheads that looked like they hadn t bathed in a week. One, his mother turned him in but yes they will be leaned on hard. There was a video on tv a month ago, 1/2 a dozen cops came into a hospital ward, shut the drapes around a guy that hit a cop with his truck and then was in an accident. It was the hospital emergency rooms cam that recorded it, 2 cops stood outside the curtain, 4 went in and beat the shit out of him, the Dr's and nurses dared not do a thing. Even after it is on national tv nothing happened to the cops.
adders28
Expatriate

Post by adders28 »

Anthony's Weiner wrote: Tue Nov 05, 2019 8:28 pm
Kung-fu Hillbilly wrote: Tue Nov 05, 2019 8:11 pm
hood rats, 2 men and a woman, I saw pictures, brain dead iceheads that looked like they hadn t bathed in a week. One, his mother turned him in but yes they will be leaned on hard. There was a video on tv a month ago, 1/2 a dozen cops came into a hospital ward, shut the drapes around a guy that hit a cop with his truck and then was in an accident. It was the hospital emergency rooms cam that recorded it, 2 cops stood outside the curtain, 4 went in and beat the shit out of him, the Dr's and nurses dared not do a thing. Even after it is on national tv nothing happened to the cops.
shame they didnt have the balls to do the same to the red bull heir that killed a cop
But yes their lives will not be easy now causing cops to lose face big time
leitfaden
Expatriate
Germany

Post by leitfaden »

Drugs, guns, a sexy Girl and a dead cop, an escape from the court.... wow....That's real gangster shit !!!!!!

But....they have his fingerprints....he's fucked.....

perhapps they don't find him today, but tomorrow, next month or year...

He's can not realy travel and is a farang beetween asians....it's just a matter of time.......

But before he attacked the cop, he was also already fucked.....sell hard drugs in Thailand.....what a Genius !
John Bingham
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by John Bingham »

adders28 wrote: Tue Nov 05, 2019 6:32 pm They might get a shock if they sneak across the border and are met by hundreds of soldiers waiting for sam raimsey, OUCH
That's hilarious, but it's Rainsy, as in Rainman.

Silence, exile, and cunning.
Anchor Moy
Expatriate
Tokelau

Post by Anchor Moy »

SternAAlbifrons wrote: Tue Nov 05, 2019 6:46 pm I did a google scan
A criminal record site indicated that someone with the same name/age has serious criminal convictions in Virginia.

I am not a member of this site, so I could get no more than "indications" of
2 serious criminal convictions/charges,
public record of some kind of financial problem,
registered assets of $167,000 (at some point in the past, maybe house?)
DUI offence

'Might mean nothing at all, but seems to fit the frame.
Yes, I think this is the guy, but I can't access the website link below. (Becoz not in the US or something.) He was arrested at age 39 in Thailand, so would be 40 now. After all, how many people can be called Bart ALLEN Helmus, and have the same age as the perp ? It fits IMO.
Bart Helmus (A), 40 - Boston, VA Has Court Records at MyLife.com™

Bart Helmus is 40 years old and was born on 07/29/1979. Bart Helmus currently lives in Boston, VA; in the past Bart has also lived in Midland VA, Sumerduck VA and Remington VA. In the past, Bart has also been known as Bart A Helmus and Bart Allen Helmus.
Link here if anyone wants to follow up : www.mylife.com/bart-helmus/e365170003950] https://www.mylife.com/bart-helmus/e365170003950
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic