Where is Greta Thunberg - Indian Death Sentence

Yeah, that place out 'there'. Anything not really Cambodia related should go here.
Mishmash
Expatriate
Cambodia

Where is Greta Thunberg - Indian Death Sentence

Post by Mishmash »

Our erstwhile death stare 'Greta' fails yet again to address the real polluters China and India.

From today's news in New Delhi, comes the pics of the deadly smog imposing the Collective Death Sentence on its inhabitants.

India's capital New Delhi was enveloped in heavy, toxic smog Sunday -- the worst levels in recent years -- with flights diverted or delayed as politicians blamed each other.

Anchor Moy
Expatriate
Tokelau

Re: Where is Greta Thunberg - Indian Death Sentence

Post by Anchor Moy »

Mishmash wrote: Sun Nov 03, 2019 9:47 pm Our erstwhile death stare 'Greta' fails yet again to address the real polluters China and India.

From today's news in New Delhi, comes the pics of the deadly smog imposing the Collective Death Sentence on its inhabitants.

India's capital New Delhi was enveloped in heavy, toxic smog Sunday -- the worst levels in recent years -- with flights diverted or delayed as politicians blamed each other.

LOL, this like saying: my garden is full of junk, pollution, plastic and toxic waste, BUT my neighbor has much more shit than me, so I'm good mate. :(

And yeah, Greta Thunberg is definitely responsible for the current climate crisis and all of India and China's pollution. And also Cambodia's plastic bags, illegal logging and deforestation, and also the dams on the Mekong. As a 16yo in position of no power at all, she is more responsible for all of this than the world leaders.
#Lets blame Greta. :protest: Shoot the messenger. :rambo:
Mishmash
Expatriate
Cambodia

Re: Where is Greta Thunberg - Indian Death Sentence

Post by Mishmash »

Anchor Moy wrote: Sun Nov 03, 2019 10:28 pm
LOL, this like saying: my garden is full of junk, pollution, plastic and toxic waste, BUT my neighbor has much more shit than me, so I'm good mate. :(

And yeah, Greta Thunberg is definitely responsible for the current climate crisis and all of India and China's pollution. And also Cambodia's plastic bags, illegal logging and deforestation, and also the dams on the Mekong. As a 16yo in position of no power at all, she is more responsible for all of this than the world leaders.
#Lets blame Greta. :protest: Shoot the messenger. :rambo:
Good points...

Get her ass over to India as the West has reduced CO2 over the years, in line with the Kyoto protocols.

You try construction in the UK where the emission measures are extremely strict nowadays.

The New Delhi video says it all really Anchor. It's worth watching.

What's the point of protests in the West when everyone is environmentally aware already.

I say she should go and protest in New Delhi or Shanghai.

Kind of barking up the wrong tree.

From today also

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic