UK cannabis farm staffed by trafficked Vietnamese teens.

Yeah, that place out 'there'. Anything not really Cambodia related should go here.
John Bingham
Expatriate
Cambodia

Re: UK cannabis farm staffed by trafficked Vietnamese teens.

Post by John Bingham »

If in doubt - blame the Yuon.
Silence, exile, and cunning.
Singsling
Expatriate
Australia

Post by Singsling »

lin.chea-ronh wrote: Fri Nov 01, 2019 8:29 am :dragonchase:
So again you can see the Vietnam people do the unlawful position. They can do the crimes naturally, not thing 2 r 3 times ,not listen Buddha, just lust for $ $ $ $ .They are the consumers of Cambodian lands, we only have small number people when compare to Vietnam ,we love the peace ,they love the war and unjust $$$.
Thank Lin
A bit of a racist bint aren't you darling
Mishmash
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by Mishmash »

Singsling wrote: Fri Nov 01, 2019 3:29 pm
lin.chea-ronh wrote: Fri Nov 01, 2019 8:29 am :dragonchase:
So again you can see the Vietnam people do the unlawful position. They can do the crimes naturally, not thing 2 r 3 times ,not listen Buddha, just lust for $ $ $ $ .They are the consumers of Cambodian lands, we only have small number people when compare to Vietnam ,we love the peace ,they love the war and unjust $$$.
Thank Lin
A bit of a racist bint aren't you darling
Or Guy.... :stir:
lin.chea-ronh
BANNED
Cambodia

Post by lin.chea-ronh »

:dragonchase:
I am just to explain Khmer peoples thinking ,if you want all options you need all types of people to write for this internet place,not just the old greybeards who seem so proud of the l o n g time they stayed in Cambodia ( the main citys ) but I already lived here 28 years and visit my relations and the friends in small town and villages.
Yes my English writing power is not %100 correct but still I am realy try to say ture things and explain our style of life_Thank you .🎏
:stir: Be seeing you this weekend & doing some photo display ,c\o Jun Jun guesthouse .
willyhilly
Expatriate
Albania

Post by willyhilly »

They say the Viets are behind the big operations in Australia and that slaves are involved. But in reality every criminal gang is doing it. I have never heard that the weed is shit. Why would it be, it would be hard to sell.
It is not difficult to grow huge numbers of plants with yields of up to a pound a plant without any sprays. Just good housekeeping and plenty of ventilation.
SternAAlbifrons
Expatriate
Pitcairn Island

Post by SternAAlbifrons »

willyhilly wrote: Fri Nov 01, 2019 4:31 pm They say the Viets are behind the big operations in Australia and that slaves are involved. But in reality every criminal gang is doing it. I have never heard that the weed is shit. Why would it be, it would be hard to sell.
It is not difficult to grow huge numbers of plants with yields of up to a pound a plant without any sprays. Just good housekeeping and plenty of ventilation.
Are you saying it is not happening Willy - or just that you havn't heard about it?

-Firstly, I have never heard slaves were involved in Australia. (??)
-Maybe every criminal gang is growing pot - but farm and grow-house busts clearly demonstrate that the Vietnamese are doing it on a scale not seen since the giant Italian busts last century. This is also happening in UK, Canada, USA - at least.
- The weed is not shit - but it is generally not very good. A bit like the tomatoes you buy in the supermarket, look great but not the real thing.
- Try telling ANY vietnamese farmer to grow anything without chemicals - (sorry, but they are famous for it, everywhere) let alone one who is churning out tons of pot in extremely intensive circumstances.
- Vietnamese are increasingly the pot suppliers of choice for the bikies, (according to police reports, court records, bikies and customers)

Sure, this is just my analysis - but the same thing has been said by others on this very forum - and it is becoming the consensus view amongst those who know these things- in many places.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic