17 in. touch screen HP Envy laptop for sale

This is where you can buy and sell anything you want in Cambodia! There is no 'Craigslist Cambodia,' so this is the next best thing. Most items for sale are in Phnom Penh, but this is a buy and sell section for the whole country. Many expats and tourists have new and used items to sell, so anyone can list them here. CEO has no part in these sales, so buyers and sellers need to get in contact with each other themselves. You're always welcome to list items you're giving away for free, as we encourage the community to give when they can. Amazon and eBay ship select items to Cambodia, but you save time and money when you do things locally.
bossho
Aging Tweaker
United States of America

17 in. touch screen HP Envy laptop for sale

Post by bossho »

HP Envy I terabyte hard drive 16 gigs or RAM great machine just too big and I have another great HP with a solid state HD
ew
this machine is great for someone who either does not mind carrying it around or wants it for a home/office computer

I just re set it and am using it now

its like 1600 new so I d take 600 for it now its a couple of years old. The touch screen and tablet mode if you like are nice features you get used to as you need them.

call me or email me at [email protected]

or 855 93 643 018
An ageing tweaker still flummexing away....
Advertisement
CamboQuick Cambodia Amazon Shipping