Random Cambodian photos

This is where our community discusses almost anything! While we're mainly a Cambodia expat discussion forum and talk about expat life here, we debate about almost everything. Even if you're a tourist passing through Southeast Asia and want to connect with expatriates living and working in Cambodia, this is the first section of our site that you should check out. Our members start their own discussions or post links to other blogs and/or news articles they find interesting and want to chat about. So join in the fun and start new topics, or feel free to comment on anything our community members have already started! We also have some Khmer members here as well, but English is the main language used on CEO. You're welcome to have a look around, and if you decide you want to participate, you can become a part our international expat community by signing up for a free account.
yong
Expatriate
Thailand

Re: Random Cambodian photos

Post by yong »

that genius wrote: Tue Aug 28, 2018 7:51 am
yong wrote: Mon Aug 27, 2018 10:00 pm
Ah, what mammaries that picture will bring back for you in years to come, yong.
Am afraid I have short memory that’s why I need to have weekly reminders from her in meals like this followed with intense mammary exercises.
Cowshed Cowboy
Expatriate
Thailand

Post by Cowshed Cowboy »

phuketrichard wrote: Tue Aug 28, 2018 7:45 am Jamie;
with a phone camera you can take pictures
with a SLR/ DSLR you can make photographs
hope you understand the difference.
I'm gradually moving away from using my Nikon DSLR system to Fuji mirrorless, for me humping around the brick with a big zoom lens wasn't so enjoyable especially in the heat and also weight wise when travelling. Since using Fuji I realise I prefer using manual dials rather than diving through menus, I'm finding it a lot more fun and the image quality is excellent. One other thing I've done over the last couple of years is build up a collection of old manual Nikon Ais lenses, they can be had for ridiculously cheap prices on ebay and the construction quality, all metal and glass, is so much more satisfying to handle than todays plastic automatic stuff. I'm learning a lot more going manual than just letting the camera do the work, best thing is I can use them with an adapter on my Fuji cameras.
Yes sir, I can boogie, I can boogie, boogie, boogie all night long.
Jamie_Lambo
The Cool Boxing Guy
Great Britain

Post by Jamie_Lambo »

:tophat: Mean Dtuk Mean Trei, Mean Loy Mean Srey
Punchy McShortstacks School of Hard Knocks :x
phuketrichard
Expatriate
Aruba

Post by phuketrichard »

Cowshed Cowboy wrote: Tue Aug 28, 2018 12:43 pm
I'm gradually moving away from using my Nikon DSLR system to Fuji mirrorless, for me humping around the brick with a big zoom lens wasn't so enjoyable especially in the heat and also weight wise when travelling. Since using Fuji I realise I prefer using manual dials rather than diving through menus, I'm finding it a lot more fun and the image quality is excellent. One other thing I've done over the last couple of years is build up a collection of old manual Nikon Ais lenses, they can be had for ridiculously cheap prices on ebay and the construction quality, all metal and glass, is so much more satisfying to handle than todays plastic automatic stuff. I'm learning a lot more going manual than just letting the camera do the work, best thing is I can use them with an adapter on my Fuji cameras.
I'd love to upgrade to the Olympus OM 10 mirror less but for now;
i carry my Nikon's
In a nation run by swine, all pigs are upward-mobile and the rest of us are fucked until we can put our acts together: not necessarily to win, but mainly to keep from losing completely. HST
[email protected]
Tourist
American Samoa

Post by [email protected] »

lots of unique pictures very interesting and different from were im at
bossho
Aging Tweaker
United States of America

Post by bossho »

bvanfossen wrote: Mon Aug 27, 2018 6:24 pm Great pictures.

I wonder what made the woman decide to have all of her hair cut off
normally hair is cut in mourning
An ageing tweaker still flummexing away....
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic