Good girls in Phnom Penh

This is the part of the forum where we discuss Cambodia's nightlife! While most bars, nightclubs, pubs, beer gardens, and hostess bars are in Phnom Penh, we discuss the Cambodian nightlife across all of Cambodia, including Siem Reap, Kampot, and Sihanoukville. The main nightlife areas in Phnom Penh are on Street 136, Street 130, Street 110 and Street 51, but there are other party spots that aren't girlie bars where expats, tourists, and locals drink until the sun comes up. Feel free to post specials and promotions that relate to nighttime fun!
Brody
Expatriate
United States of America

Re: Good girls in Phnom Penh

Post by Brody »

Bitte_Kein_Lexus wrote: Wed Oct 30, 2019 12:44 pm So many garbage responses...
phuketrichard
Expatriate
Aruba

Post by phuketrichard »

:evil6:
Bitte_Kein_Lexus wrote: Wed Oct 30, 2019 12:44 pm So many garbage responses... Keep in mind OP, the average age of posters here is somewhere around 50, so they're often out of touch with the younger generation. I'll give my 2c later in the day. A few posters were already spot on, but got drowned out by a majority of bullshit.
I agree to a certain extend.
But saying that , why would a "good " girl want to have anything to do with you? She'd have much more fun out with her friends than with some clueless non khmer speaking barang
Saying that there some nicer clubs around pp that girls just want to have fun go.
In a nation run by swine, all pigs are upward-mobile and the rest of us are fucked until we can put our acts together: not necessarily to win, but mainly to keep from losing completely. HST
Mishmash
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by Mishmash »

Bitte_Kein_Lexus wrote: Wed Oct 30, 2019 12:44 pm So many garbage responses... Keep in mind OP, the average age of posters here is somewhere around 50, so they're often out of touch with the younger generation. I'll give my 2c later in the day. A few posters were already spot on, but got drowned out by a majority of bullshit.
Methinks you are teasing us perhaps for your 2c.

Meanwhile....

Clutch Cargo
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by Clutch Cargo »

phuketrichard wrote: Wed Oct 30, 2019 1:16 pm why would a "good " girl want to have anything to do with you? She'd have much more fun out with her friends than with some clueless non khmer speaking barang
Well, maybe not clueless but you have a point there and I was wondering the same.

OP says he wants a 'western type' of a relationship that involves sex without marital commitments and without requiring $$ benefits from the guy. An independent girl that is smart, has opinions and able to discuss.

Seems to me such a khmer girl would have no trouble finding a suitable man amongst her own to meet her needs. Unless she has 'white fever' of course or OP brings something extra to the table.

Mishmash
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by Mishmash »

phuketrichard wrote: Wed Oct 30, 2019 1:16 pm
I agree to a certain extend.
But saying that , why would a "good " girl want to have anything to do with you? She'd have much more fun out with her friends than with some clueless non khmer speaking barang
Saying that there some nicer clubs around pp that girls just want to have fun go.
Perhaps the OP is just a tight-arse who doesn't want to pay value for money.

You could be kinder to him though and point him in the direction of the 3$ massage parlors frequenting these pages.

I hear they are more "western" in outlook and don't have problems with lack of commitment.
willyhilly
Expatriate
Albania

Post by willyhilly »

Grey girls are best surely. Many work with hair or nails or in retail. The BMW showroom always had pretty, grey girls. The OP should learn to speak Khmer and forget looking for good girls. I mean who wants a good girl when the bad ones are so much fun.
Mishmash
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by Mishmash »

willyhilly wrote: Wed Oct 30, 2019 3:44 pm Grey girls are best surely. Many work with hair or nails or in retail. The BMW showroom always had pretty, grey girls. The OP should learn to speak Khmer and forget looking for good girls. I mean who wants a good girl when the bad ones are so much fun.
Grey Girls eh!! Good tips. I'm off to BMW to look for ..... a new car.... for a friend hruuummmph.

Equinix
Expatriate

Post by Equinix »

I would recommend trying badoo and tinder. Another good place could be going to the same coffee shop everyday and start talking to woman who frequent the same place. (students, business women)

I've dated several girls in the last few years that had a good education and a good job.

One was in a mid-level position at a bank.
Another worked for an international company and she made way more money than I did.
Another owned her own business which was running fairly well.

My current girlfriend (of 1 year) works for an NGO in a mid-level position and is finalizing her last year of her bachelor degree.

Make sure to check their fb profile and check if they have bar girls as friends (if she does, you are probably better of finding someone else)

Also check if they have loads of white guys as friends (that could be a no go for a serious relationship, but maybe she is just super sociable).

Mishmash
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by Mishmash »

Mish Mash Test

Good Girls Bad Girls Grey Girls

All will give you sex

Good Girls will make you a sandwich too.

stupid-barang
Expatriate

Post by stupid-barang »

The Pizza Company, all the girls there are wifey material.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic