Good girls in Phnom Penh

This is the part of the forum where we discuss Cambodia's nightlife! While most bars, nightclubs, pubs, beer gardens, and hostess bars are in Phnom Penh, we discuss the Cambodian nightlife across all of Cambodia, including Siem Reap, Kampot, and Sihanoukville. The main nightlife areas in Phnom Penh are on Street 136, Street 130, Street 110 and Street 51, but there are other party spots that aren't girlie bars where expats, tourists, and locals drink until the sun comes up. Feel free to post specials and promotions that relate to nighttime fun!
Yerg
Expatriate
Great Britain

Re: Good girls in Phnom Penh

Post by Yerg »

Mishmash wrote: Wed Oct 30, 2019 2:14 am
Yerg wrote: Wed Oct 30, 2019 2:08 am
Mishmash wrote: Tue Oct 29, 2019 8:14 am
yong wrote: Tue Oct 29, 2019 7:58 am Love this thread just read every single one of ‘em posts.

Learned a lot of Cambodian culture here.

At my age now really all I need are bad girls cannot afford any good girls anymore. Envy you fellas.
Sadly, we are outnumbered by females in the KoW so its incumbent for us to chip in with what we can do now and again to keep the ladies happy bro.

I admit it can be a grind - you know - one of those unenviable tasks :beer3:
Speaking on behalf of a very good friend of mine, he says that it is relatively easy to live both lives, if one were to so choose. Good girls and bad girls. With no damage to his reputation. Apparently...
I first learned it from this friend bro.. Has proved true in real life... :bow:

I couldn't possibly comment... :beer1:
yong
Expatriate
Thailand

Post by yong »

Mishmash wrote: Wed Oct 30, 2019 2:14 am
Yerg wrote: Wed Oct 30, 2019 2:08 am
Mishmash wrote: Tue Oct 29, 2019 8:14 am
yong wrote: Tue Oct 29, 2019 7:58 am Love this thread just read every single one of ‘em posts.

Learned a lot of Cambodian culture here.

At my age now really all I need are bad girls cannot afford any good girls anymore. Envy you fellas.
Sadly, we are outnumbered by females in the KoW so its incumbent for us to chip in with what we can do now and again to keep the ladies happy bro.

I admit it can be a grind - you know - one of those unenviable tasks :beer3:
Speaking on behalf of a very good friend of mine, he says that it is relatively easy to live both lives, if one were to so choose. Good girls and bad girls. With no damage to his reputation. Apparently...
I first learned it from this friend bro.. Has proved true in real life... :bow:

1. Too much clothes

2. Its a little outdated too

This clinic I use for my therapy is more updated
Brody
Expatriate
United States of America

Post by Brody »

Mishmash wrote: Wed Oct 30, 2019 2:14 am bro
Just a brief aside, Mish....where do you hail from?

I believe that you're a gentleman of advancing years and your prodigious use of the word "bro" leaves me a bit perplexed.

Only speaking for Yanks...but upon reaching the age of 30...we are required, by statute, to sign a promissory declaration in good faith and in the presence of three witnesses including a notary public, to cease and desist any and all use (verbal, written and sign language) of the word "bro" and all of its derivations, henceforth. Just as a matter of good public order and countenance.
Mishmash wrote: Tue Oct 29, 2019 9:59 am bro
bro.
Mishmash wrote: Tue Oct 29, 2019 9:36 am bro :beer3:
ad infinitum...
Spigzy
Expatriate
Great Britain

Post by Spigzy »

Brody wrote: Wed Oct 30, 2019 10:23 am

I believe that you're a gentleman of advancing years and your prodigious use of the word "bro" leaves me a bit perplexed.

Only speaking for Yanks...but upon reaching the age of 30...we are required, by statute, to sign a promissory declaration in good faith and in the presence of three witnesses including a notary public, to cease and desist any and all use (verbal, written and sign language) of the word "bro" and all of its derivations, henceforth. Just as a matter of good public order and countenance.
bro.
ad infinitum...
You've got it all wrong bro. :hattip:
Meum est propositum in taberna mori,
ut sint Guinness proxima morientis ori.
tunc cantabunt letius angelorum chori:
"Sit Deus propitius huic potatori."
Brody
Expatriate
United States of America

Post by Brody »

Spigzy wrote: Wed Oct 30, 2019 10:51 am You've got it all wrong bro. :hattip:
Possibly, Spigzoid....

....but I maintain, 'bro' is a highly charged term, the use of which should be sparing and only implemented with great care and integrity. Never with the frothing overabundance exhibited by our mighty MishMash, and preferably, only used by those of nascent juvenescence. Certainly not by someone old enough to be my father.

In fact the fleeting thought of my dear old dad uttering the word 'bro' caused me great personal consternation.
Bitte_Kein_Lexus
Expatriate

Post by Bitte_Kein_Lexus »

So many garbage responses... Keep in mind OP, the average age of posters here is somewhere around 50, so they're often out of touch with the younger generation. I'll give my 2c later in the day. A few posters were already spot on, but got drowned out by a majority of bullshit.
Ex Bitteeinbit/LexusSchmexus
Mishmash
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by Mishmash »

Brody wrote: Wed Oct 30, 2019 10:23 am

bro.
ad infinitum...
It comes from the Khmer continual use of brother and me being to lazy to type the full word.

For the record I'm a Brit from the North (Red Rose) so if you prefer "smeg breath" or "wankshaft" to sign off with it can be arranged :beer3:

Being a cousin from across the pond and a big fan of the Constitution, I hereby desist all use of the word 'bro' and promise to use more friendly terms :beer3:
SternAAlbifrons
Expatriate
Pitcairn Island

Post by SternAAlbifrons »

All girls are good
or is it...
All girls are no good?

I get confused sometimes
Mishmash
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by Mishmash »

Brody wrote: Wed Oct 30, 2019 11:47 am
Spigzy wrote: Wed Oct 30, 2019 10:51 am You've got it all wrong bro. :hattip:
Possibly, Spigzoid....

....but I maintain, 'bro' is a highly charged term, the use of which should be sparing and only implemented with great care and integrity. Never with the frothing overabundance exhibited by our mighty MishMash, and preferably, only used by those of nascent juvenescence. Certainly not by someone old enough to be my father.

In fact the fleeting thought of my dear old dad uttering the word 'bro' caused me great personal consternation.
You're cruel Brody.. The imagery is causing retina burnout for poor old Mish.. Point taken..

My fridge is empty at the moment so I can't cheer you so :thumb:
Brody
Expatriate
United States of America

Post by Brody »

Mishmash wrote: Wed Oct 30, 2019 12:57 pm You're cruel Brody.. The imagery is causing retina burnout for poor old Mish.. Point taken..

My fridge is empty at the moment so I can't cheer you so :thumb:
Awww, Mish....I'm just breaking your ballz.

We only tease the one's we love....bro. :thumb:
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic