Search On for Missing Woman AMELIA BAMBRIDGE on Koh Rong, Cambodia (RIP)

Cambodia news in English! Here you'll find all the breaking news from Cambodia translated into English for our international readership and expat community to read and comment on. The majority of our news stories are gathered from the local Khmer newspapers, but we also bring you newsworthy media from Cambodia before you read them anywhere else. Because of the huge population of the capital city, most articles are from Phnom Penh, but Siem Reap, Sihanoukville, and Kampot often make the headlines as well. We report on all arrests and deaths of foreigners in Cambodia, and the details often come from the Cambodian police or local Khmer journalists. As an ASEAN news outlet, we also publish regional news and events from our neighboring countries. We also share local Khmer news stories that you won't find in English anywhere else. If you're looking for a certain article, you may use our site's search feature to find it quickly.
CambodiaGerman1
Expatriate
Germany

Re: Search On for Missing Woman AMELIA BAMBRIDGE on Koh Rong, Cambodia

Post by CambodiaGerman1 »

Anthony's Weiner wrote: Wed Oct 30, 2019 8:58 am
CambodiaGerman1 wrote: Wed Oct 30, 2019 6:09 am Sounds good with the lbtrust..., when it's right and they can help the complete family Bambridge in this case.

I can not shake the impression that the bag found says more about the missing person case. I hardly know a young girl, who turns around at night alone between rocks and goes swimming, that makes no sense to me. Could it be that the bag was dropped there to be found there to make everyone believe it drowned?

I do not want to speculate here, but I just do not think you can go swimming alone at night, put the bag on a rock, of course pull out the watch, but then disappears without a trace. I think in that case they would have been found in the water?

One question I have to the community: If I have seen correctly, were in the bag 3 or even 4 different packs of drugs, all at least started, can someone tell me what those drugs are? I really do not want to speculate or discuss here, just really know what those tablets are.

I really hope to found Amelia soon, it's hard for all family-members and friends not knowing nothing what it is with her. I pray for an happy ending.
So you are unsure of what you have seen, make speculation and ask for assistance, then deny you want to speculate or discuss?

Inspector Clouseau, real policemen don t victimize the victim.
Stupid comment little USA warlord, no 21-year-old girl must carry 3 or 4 different medications if she is not really sick and those medications are prescribed by the doctor. It also makes a difference if you then have the medication at home in the guesthouse to take them in the morning, noon and evening, or just with you. This has nothing to do with sacrifice, victim or speculation, I refuse such comments from them!!! I only like to knowing what kind of tablets is that - and nothing more. And sorry when you didn't understand, not everyone gone to University. Please call my "Kommisar Rex", I'm not a french men and I was a little bit higher like an Inspector..., why must every f.... people everythink here reply an comment? Why, I can't understand.
Phnom Poon
Expatriate
Kiribati

Post by Phnom Poon »

what a dunce
the meds are a lip balm, anti-diarrhea, and hepatitis pills common for tropical tourists

monstra mihi bona!
Anthony's Weiner
Expatriate
United States of America

Post by Anthony's Weiner »

CambodiaGerman1 wrote: Wed Oct 30, 2019 10:39 am
Anthony's Weiner wrote: Wed Oct 30, 2019 8:58 am
CambodiaGerman1 wrote: Wed Oct 30, 2019 6:09 am Sounds good with the lbtrust..., when it's right and they can help the complete family Bambridge in this case.

I can not shake the impression that the bag found says more about the missing person case. I hardly know a young girl, who turns around at night alone between rocks and goes swimming, that makes no sense to me. Could it be that the bag was dropped there to be found there to make everyone believe it drowned?

I do not want to speculate here, but I just do not think you can go swimming alone at night, put the bag on a rock, of course pull out the watch, but then disappears without a trace. I think in that case they would have been found in the water?

One question I have to the community: If I have seen correctly, were in the bag 3 or even 4 different packs of drugs, all at least started, can someone tell me what those drugs are? I really do not want to speculate or discuss here, just really know what those tablets are.

I really hope to found Amelia soon, it's hard for all family-members and friends not knowing nothing what it is with her. I pray for an happy ending.
So you are unsure of what you have seen, make speculation and ask for assistance, then deny you want to speculate or discuss?

Inspector Clouseau, real policemen don t victimize the victim.
Stupid comment little USA warlord, no 21-year-old girl must carry 3 or 4 different medications if she is not really sick and those medications are prescribed by the doctor. It also makes a difference if you then have the medication at home in the guesthouse to take them in the morning, noon and evening, or just with you. This has nothing to do with sacrifice, victim or speculation, I refuse such comments from them!!! I only like to knowing what kind of tablets is that - and nothing more. And sorry when you didn't understand, not everyone gone to University. Please call my "Kommisar Rex", I'm not a french men and I was a little bit higher like an Inspector..., why must every f.... people everythink here reply an comment? Why, I can't understand.

You got it Major Hochstetter, I know "You have ways of making me talk" haha
Spigzy
Expatriate
Great Britain

Post by Spigzy »

Cambodian forensic experts on the scene ... "Her bag seems to have the fingerprints of three different men on it..." #facepalm

A woman would usually fight to retain her handbag, an amateur abduction would almost undoubtedly leave prints or even DNA on the bag - which could tally either with national ID fingerprints, or fingerprints taken at immigration or future DNA tests of suspects, etc.

Meum est propositum in taberna mori,
ut sint Guinness proxima morientis ori.
tunc cantabunt letius angelorum chori:
"Sit Deus propitius huic potatori."
Duncan
Sir Duncan

Post by Duncan »

Spigzy wrote: Wed Oct 30, 2019 11:09 am Cambodian forensic experts on the scene ... "Her bag seems to have the fingerprints of three different men on it..." #facepalm

A woman would usually fight to retain her handbag, an amateur abduction would almost undoubtedly leave prints or even DNA on the bag - which could tally either with national ID fingerprints, or fingerprints taken at immigration or future DNA tests of suspects, etc.

Well for once the Cambodian forensic experts are right, and they have the photo to prove it.
Cambodia,,,, Don't fall in love with her.
Like the spoilt child she is, she will not be happy till she destroys herself from within and breaks your heart.
CEOCambodiaNews
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by CEOCambodiaNews »

Koh Rong, Sihanoukville: For the search operation, officials said that on the morning of October 30, 2019, the police had sent additional special forces to Koh Rong to search for 21-year-old Amelia Bambridge, who has been missing on Koh Rong since the early morning of October 24, 2019. Among the trained men freshly arrived on the island are a team with a tracker dog.
Join the Cambodia Expats Online Telegram Channel: https://t.me/CambodiaExpatsOnline

Cambodia Expats Online: Bringing you breaking news from Cambodia before you read it anywhere else!

Have a story or an anonymous news tip for CEO? Need advertising? CONTACT US

Cambodia Expats Online is the most popular community in the country. JOIN TODAY

Follow CEO on social media:

Facebook
Twitter
YouTube
Instagram
SternAAlbifrons
Expatriate
Pitcairn Island

Post by SternAAlbifrons »

Duncan wrote: Wed Oct 30, 2019 11:22 am
Spigzy wrote: Wed Oct 30, 2019 11:09 am Cambodian forensic experts on the scene ... "Her bag seems to have the fingerprints of three different men on it..."

Well for once the Cambodian forensic experts are right, and they have the photo to prove it.
^^ LOL
Two old school cops - "Hold this for a minute"
Poor dumb stool pigeon - "but but..."
Judge - "Guilty, your fingerprints were all over it"
Arget
Expatriate
Australia

Post by Arget »

He doesn't look Burmese?
CEOCambodiaNews
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by CEOCambodiaNews »

Ryan Harris, who is a friend of the missing woman, is appealing for information on social media.

Her brother also...
Join the Cambodia Expats Online Telegram Channel: https://t.me/CambodiaExpatsOnline

Cambodia Expats Online: Bringing you breaking news from Cambodia before you read it anywhere else!

Have a story or an anonymous news tip for CEO? Need advertising? CONTACT US

Cambodia Expats Online is the most popular community in the country. JOIN TODAY

Follow CEO on social media:

Facebook
Twitter
YouTube
Instagram
Mishmash
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by Mishmash »

CambodiaGerman1 wrote: Wed Oct 30, 2019 10:39 am

Well most people on here are intelligent thinking people and have already speculated in their own minds but not posted openly as speculation only fuels distress.

As can be seen in above posts, people on here have blown up the photos and researched the medications.

Have you?
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic