Good girls in Phnom Penh

This is the part of the forum where we discuss Cambodia's nightlife! While most bars, nightclubs, pubs, beer gardens, and hostess bars are in Phnom Penh, we discuss the Cambodian nightlife across all of Cambodia, including Siem Reap, Kampot, and Sihanoukville. The main nightlife areas in Phnom Penh are on Street 136, Street 130, Street 110 and Street 51, but there are other party spots that aren't girlie bars where expats, tourists, and locals drink until the sun comes up. Feel free to post specials and promotions that relate to nighttime fun!
Nicolas
Expatriate
France

Re: Good girls in Phnom Penh

Post by Nicolas »

Duncan wrote:
yong wrote: Tue Oct 29, 2019 7:58 am Love this thread just read every single one of ‘em posts.

Learned a lot of Cambodian culture here.

At my age now really all I need are bad girls cannot afford any good girls anymore. Envy you fellas.

At my age now all I need is good food,,, Can we do a swap for a few bad girls.
I second that

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Brody
Expatriate
United States of America

Post by Brody »

Whelp, the results are in from RedJohny's very first forays in good-girl hunting and they aren't promising:

Just kidding Johnboy....good luck.
RedJohny
Tourist
Germany

Post by RedJohny »

Ha ha, indeed that describes me well :D
pissontheroof
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by pissontheroof »

Whelp, the results are in from RedJohny's very first forays in good-girl hunting and they aren't promising:

Just kidding Johnboy....good luck.
[/quote]

Brody wrote: Tue Oct 29, 2019 9:48 am
พิซออนเดอรูฟ
sigmoid
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by sigmoid »

Looks like nobody is capable of answering your question, so the time for ridicule has arrived. Ultimately though, as I mentioned, the situation is pretty hopeless in Thailand's neighbors unless you want to get married semi-immediately.

Thus, you can move back to Bangkok, which is not recommended, or travel to Sai Gon and have a look at the scene there. Viet Nam is changing rapidly, so at least it is somewhere between Thailand and Cambodia in terms of the level of how conservative the women are.
_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _
I may be going to hell in a bucket,
but at least I'm enjoying the ride.
sigmoid
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by sigmoid »

You should also try something other than Tinder, such as Line or Badoo (or what ever is popular in Cambodia) instead, if you haven't already.
_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _
I may be going to hell in a bucket,
but at least I'm enjoying the ride.
daeum_tnaot
Expatriate
Nepal

Post by daeum_tnaot »

Overall I would say your desires are not realistic. If you want a normal woman, i.e. one who is not a bargirl or a sex worker, and you also want to have casual sex, this is unlikely to happen, except with women who are already divorced or have children.

I disagree with others who say that a normal woman will never sleep with you before marriage, in fact I would say it's quite common, but it will take longer and may be more difficult than you are used to. You may have to find exactly the right time and place, for example, so they don't lose their reputation and it is within their parent's rules about when they can go out.

Overall, I would say you are too young for this type of pursuit in Cambodia since you are not interested in getting married. But as a few others said, try places where foreigners hang out, like Bassac Lane or some such.
Anchor Moy
Expatriate
Tokelau

Post by Anchor Moy »

daeum_tnaot wrote: Tue Oct 29, 2019 11:26 pm Overall I would say your desires are not realistic. If you want a normal woman, i.e. one who is not a bargirl or a sex worker, and you also want to have casual sex, this is unlikely to happen, except with women who are already divorced or have children.

I disagree with others who say that a normal woman will never sleep with you before marriage, in fact I would say it's quite common, but it will take longer and may be more difficult than you are used to. You may have to find exactly the right time and place, for example, so they don't lose their reputation and it is within their parent's rules about when they can go out.

Overall, I would say you are too young for this type of pursuit in Cambodia since you are not interested in getting married. But as a few others said, try places where foreigners hang out, like Bassac Lane or some such.
I second the idea of dating divorcees or single mums who work. Plenty of Cambodian women marry or have kids quite young. They might still be "good girls", but they are probably freer to date or go out than unmarried women, less worried about their reputation, and less family pressure on the whole. My 2c.
Yerg
Expatriate
Great Britain

Post by Yerg »

Mishmash wrote: Tue Oct 29, 2019 8:14 am
yong wrote: Tue Oct 29, 2019 7:58 am Love this thread just read every single one of ‘em posts.

At my age now really all I need are bad girls cannot afford any good girls anymore. Envy you fellas.
Sadly, we are outnumbered by females in the KoW so its incumbent for us to chip in with what we can do now and again to keep the ladies happy bro.

I admit it can be a grind - you know - one of those unenviable tasks :beer3:
Speaking on behalf of a very good friend of mine, he says that it is relatively easy to live both lives, if one were to so choose. Good girls and bad girls. With no damage to his reputation. Apparently...
Mishmash
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by Mishmash »

Yerg wrote: Wed Oct 30, 2019 2:08 am
Mishmash wrote: Tue Oct 29, 2019 8:14 am

Sadly, we are outnumbered by females in the KoW so its incumbent for us to chip in with what we can do now and again to keep the ladies happy bro.

I admit it can be a grind - you know - one of those unenviable tasks :beer3:
Speaking on behalf of a very good friend of mine, he says that it is relatively easy to live both lives, if one were to so choose. Good girls and bad girls. With no damage to his reputation. Apparently...
I first learned it from this friend bro.. Has proved true in real life... :bow:

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic