siem Reap bar-info required

This is the part of the forum where we discuss Cambodia's nightlife! While most bars, nightclubs, pubs, beer gardens, and hostess bars are in Phnom Penh, we discuss the Cambodian nightlife across all of Cambodia, including Siem Reap, Kampot, and Sihanoukville. The main nightlife areas in Phnom Penh are on Street 136, Street 130, Street 110 and Street 51, but there are other party spots that aren't girlie bars where expats, tourists, and locals drink until the sun comes up. Feel free to post specials and promotions that relate to nighttime fun!
Wanderingminstrel63
Tourist
Great Britain

siem Reap bar-info required

Post by Wanderingminstrel63 »

:please:
Hi
I went in tuk tuk to a hostess bar,the ladies spoke good english however i cant recall the location nor the name of the club,around 15 minutes from pub street,does anyone know this club or maybe you could give me names of hostess clubs in area
Thanks
Equinix
Expatriate

Re: siem Reap bar-info required

Post by Equinix »

A hostess bar 15 min from pub Street where they spoke good English..

15​ minutes in a Tuktuk takes you a bit outside the center of SR. Maybe he was driving in circles and dropped you of at soksan street.
pissontheroof
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by pissontheroof »

Not sure I haven’t been to siem reap yet , but sounds like a place i heard about called mikey’s ?
Thought someone else would have said that by now ... does that sound like it could be it ?
พิซออนเดอรูฟ
Wanderingminstrel63
Tourist
Great Britain

Thanks for replies

This was not in sok san road and definitely not mikeys bar

Had a canopy roof entrance but no girls sitting on chairs outside,all inside the bar,okay the english was reasonable

Any ideas?
Equinix
Expatriate

Post by Equinix »

pissontheroof wrote:Not sure I haven’t been to siem reap yet , but sounds like a place i heard about called mikey’s ?
Thought someone else would have said that by now ... does that sound like it could be it ?
Mikeys is a one minute walk from pub Street (located on soksan Street). So only if his tuktuk driver scammed him that could be the place.
Mishmash
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by Mishmash »

Wanderingminstrel63 wrote: Sun Oct 20, 2019 3:53 am :please:
Hi
I went in tuk tuk to a hostess bar,the ladies spoke good english however i cant recall the location nor the name of the club,around 15 minutes from pub street,does anyone know this club or maybe you could give me names of hostess clubs in area
Thanks
Check your google map timeline if it's turned on (it's usually turned on by default - you have to explicitly turn it off - sneaky buggers tracking you to 'improve their service')

In future get the number of the lady you like - always handy for 'finding the place' again and/or online 'I love you' flirts and no bar-fine meetups.

Not from experience of course - a friend told me :beer1:
Wanderingminstrel63
Tourist
Great Britain

Oh tuk tuk driver told me the location name but cannot recall,if you can give me some names i might recognise

Did not have my mobile with me

It was definitely not pub street or sok san
Equinix
Expatriate

Post by Equinix »

Could be khmer pub Street but they don't really speak any English there.

Sangkat Svay Dangkum
Krong Siem Reap
https://maps.app.goo.gl/R1wpA54cQFggkNhA7
Wanderingminstrel63
Tourist
Great Britain

Thanks

i recall a place off the main street but no other places nearby 🤔
JUDGEDREDD
Expatriate
Christmas Island

Post by JUDGEDREDD »

Your only option is to recreate that exact night, you must go to the same places and drink the same drinks, hopefully by sheer fuckery you may unlock drunken memory mode, this may or may not result in happiness or a prison sentence.

paç fat
Slow down little world, you're changing too fast.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic