Notorious Pedo Shanked to Death in Prison

Cambodia news in English! Here you'll find all the breaking news from Cambodia translated into English for our international readership and expat community to read and comment on. The majority of our news stories are gathered from the local Khmer newspapers, but we also bring you newsworthy media from Cambodia before you read them anywhere else. Because of the huge population of the capital city, most articles are from Phnom Penh, but Siem Reap, Sihanoukville, and Kampot often make the headlines as well. We report on all arrests and deaths of foreigners in Cambodia, and the details often come from the Cambodian police or local Khmer journalists. As an ASEAN news outlet, we also publish regional news and events from our neighboring countries. We also share local Khmer news stories that you won't find in English anywhere else. If you're looking for a certain article, you may use our site's search feature to find it quickly.
Yerg
Expatriate
Great Britain

Re: Notorious Pedo Shanked to Death in Prison

Post by Yerg »

CEOCambodiaNews wrote: Tue Oct 15, 2019 11:25 pm ^^The Russian news link reports that the man who allegedly killed Huckle is also a vile beast.
Britain’s most infamous child sex offender Richard Huckle has reportedly been stabbed to death by another inmate in Full Sutton prison, which holds the UK’s most dangerous criminals. The prime suspect in his murder is 29-year-old Paul Fitzgerald, who is serving a sentence for a serious sex assault on a young girl. Prior to his conviction, an investigation found out that he had written about his sick fantasies: “I love raping women”, reads one entry in his diary.
It's always possible that like-minded individuals would do this. There are house politics at play, so I am really not that surprised. (My gut instinct was telling me it was his own kind, given the limited information at hand right now.) All that being said, one less nonce to worry about being anywhere kids and youngsters.
SternAAlbifrons
Expatriate
Pitcairn Island

Post by SternAAlbifrons »

fax wrote: Tue Oct 15, 2019 8:06 am
SternAAlbifrons wrote: Tue Oct 15, 2019 1:06 am This is where it gets really tough for a greenie, lefty, do-gooder ratbag.
Taking a stand against the death penalty and mob justice no matter what.
Thankfully the prisons are not full of green left soyboys. No offense but I’m glad those joints are run by alphas.
Yeah, lucky it's the Alpha's that get locked up. Not the civilised ones.
Harthorn
Tourist
Taiwan

Post by Harthorn »

Pretty hideous crimes. I believe in prison culture in the West, one of the most hated category of criminals by other criminals were rapists and pedophiles, not surprised that the other prisoners had a go at him.
ofparadise
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by ofparadise »

Governments should introduce hard-labour and "life in a hole" as a punishment option. Till then, we've only got death as the max, which I think is just dumb. Death just scares convicts till they get executed. While hard-labour and beatings hurt and destroy the spirit. This child predator should have gotten much worse than death.
fax
Expatriate
Korea North

Post by fax »

SternAAlbifrons wrote: Wed Oct 16, 2019 12:10 am Yeah, lucky it's the Alpha's that get locked up. Not the civilised ones.
There’s no shortage of “civilised” people in prison. I’m sure Epstein would qualify as one in a room with proper furniture. What I expressed joy over is that when twigs like Epstein get lenient sentencing there’s an extra layer of justice on the inside so to speak.
andy1
Expatriate
Korea North

Post by andy1 »

Yerg wrote: Tue Oct 15, 2019 11:41 pm
CEOCambodiaNews wrote: Tue Oct 15, 2019 11:25 pm ^^The Russian news link reports that the man who allegedly killed Huckle is also a vile beast.
Britain’s most infamous child sex offender Richard Huckle has reportedly been stabbed to death by another inmate in Full Sutton prison, which holds the UK’s most dangerous criminals. The prime suspect in his murder is 29-year-old Paul Fitzgerald, who is serving a sentence for a serious sex assault on a young girl. Prior to his conviction, an investigation found out that he had written about his sick fantasies: “I love raping women”, reads one entry in his diary.
It's always possible that like-minded individuals would do this. There are house politics at play, so I am really not that surprised. (My gut instinct was telling me it was his own kind, given the limited information at hand right now.) All that being said, one less nonce to worry about being anywhere kids and youngsters.
It is also not unknowen for the guards to go nudge nudge, wink wink and look the other way,especially with his sort.
Terry Fishsauce
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by Terry Fishsauce »

There's definitely a decent argument to delete these defective people - just kill them. But getting into the realms of hard labour or torture is definitely a no-no though. Now that freewill has been debunked by science it seems harsh on the consciousness inside to make them suffer.

Your hardware (brain) makes decisions, has thoughts etc. Your consciousness feels like it's doing the thinking but in reality it's just witnessing it up to several seconds later. You're just along for the ride. Kill dangerous people maybe just to be pragmatic but don't cause suffering to them.
Anthony's Weiner
Expatriate
United States of America

Post by Anthony's Weiner »

Terry Fishsauce wrote: Wed Oct 16, 2019 6:51 am There's definitely a decent argument to delete these defective people - just kill them. But getting into the realms of hard labour or torture is definitely a no-no though. Now that freewill has been debunked by science it seems harsh on the consciousness inside to make them suffer.

Your hardware (brain) makes decisions, has thoughts etc. Your consciousness feels like it's doing the thinking but in reality it's just witnessing it up to several seconds later. You're just along for the ride. Kill dangerous people maybe just to be pragmatic but don't cause suffering to them.
As the theory of free will was only debunked a month ago, I was unaware that I was not in complete control of my actions. Living in the deepest and darkest Isaan news travels much slower than gossip out here, one of the things that annoy me about my neighbours being the only white guy in miles is the way they watch, speculate on and then share their thoughts on my activities often with outrageous interpretations. I know understand that they do not gossip by choice and will be far more forgiving. Thank you Terry Fishsauce for setting me free.
leitfaden
Expatriate
Germany

Post by leitfaden »

He was gulty of horrible crimes to babies and children, who can not defend themself.

Now, someone kill this bastard. I can just say: Very good work ! :bow:

That's the best what can happen. Nobody will miss him.

Rott slowly in hell motherfucker. Not on earth ! :evil:
la8rat
Expatriate
Great Britain

Post by la8rat »

think i read on this very forum that in prey sar the pedos get a daily beating but not bad enough to put them in the infirmary out of reach of g pop.
surely thats better than a few seconds of pain from being stabbed.
A lie can get round the world faster than the truth can get its boots on.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic