French Expat Leaves Laser White Smile Without Paying

This is where our community discusses almost anything! While we're mainly a Cambodia expat discussion forum and talk about expat life here, we debate about almost everything. Even if you're a tourist passing through Southeast Asia and want to connect with expatriates living and working in Cambodia, this is the first section of our site that you should check out. Our members start their own discussions or post links to other blogs and/or news articles they find interesting and want to chat about. So join in the fun and start new topics, or feel free to comment on anything our community members have already started! We also have some Khmer members here as well, but English is the main language used on CEO. You're welcome to have a look around, and if you decide you want to participate, you can become a part our international expat community by signing up for a free account.
Mishmash
Expatriate
Cambodia

Re: French Expat Leaves Laser White Smile Without Paying

Post by Mishmash »

Sorry the quality as I don't have Facebook so had to cam it.

fairly sure this is Laser Teeth

Guess if he goes back for a second session it will be more like this:

SternAAlbifrons
Expatriate
Pitcairn Island

Post by SternAAlbifrons »

Anthony's Weiner wrote: Tue Oct 15, 2019 4:43 pm Those guys into leather know how to party, it is much more than torn jeans and a few chains. I can understand why a white smile would be important to him

I've been into a few of these bars (if 'a few' means about 3 times).
The overwhelming memory that sticks is not so much the pumping sounds and Fellini scenes of sodom and gonorrhoea playing out right before your very eyes.
Sweat, semen, nervous excitement, white lightning booze, amyll, poppers, lube and leathers.
It was that overpowering mixture of unmistakable smells that i remember most.

Not my scents. Nor scene.
Mishmash
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by Mishmash »

Skankykins wrote: Tue Oct 15, 2019 1:39 pm Noted that he booked his appt 30 mins before close. I wonder how much it cost him.
Fuck all apparently - he ran out with the Clinics Camera too so he's up on the deal

His session was only $17 according to Laser White Smile.
Splashback
Expatriate
Australia

Post by Splashback »

Mishmash wrote: Tue Oct 15, 2019 5:24 pm
Skankykins wrote: Tue Oct 15, 2019 1:39 pm Noted that he booked his appt 30 mins before close. I wonder how much it cost him.
Fuck all apparently - he ran out with the Clinics Camera too so he's up on the deal

His session was only $17 according to Laser White Smile.
$17 :ROFL: great thread. I was thinking this guy was scammed. What a cunt haha.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic