French Expat Leaves Laser White Smile Without Paying

This is where our community discusses almost anything! While we're mainly a Cambodia expat discussion forum and talk about expat life here, we debate about almost everything. Even if you're a tourist passing through Southeast Asia and want to connect with expatriates living and working in Cambodia, this is the first section of our site that you should check out. Our members start their own discussions or post links to other blogs and/or news articles they find interesting and want to chat about. So join in the fun and start new topics, or feel free to comment on anything our community members have already started! We also have some Khmer members here as well, but English is the main language used on CEO. You're welcome to have a look around, and if you decide you want to participate, you can become a part our international expat community by signing up for a free account.
CEOCambodiaNews
Expatriate
Cambodia

French Expat Leaves Laser White Smile Without Paying

Post by CEOCambodiaNews »

This was sent to CEO from Laser White Smile in Phnom Penh:

'Hello. I was wondering if you can help me find this person. He came to my clinic used my services and when we asked for payment he refused and ran out of the clinic. My clinic name is Laser White Smile. This is the information I found on him.'

ImageImageImage
Join the Cambodia Expats Online Telegram Channel: https://t.me/CambodiaExpatsOnline

Cambodia Expats Online: Bringing you breaking news from Cambodia before you read it anywhere else!

Have a story or an anonymous news tip for CEO? Need advertising? CONTACT US

Cambodia Expats Online is the most popular community in the country. JOIN TODAY

Follow CEO on social media:

Facebook
Twitter
YouTube
Instagram
Soriya
Expatriate
Cambodia

Re: French Expat Leaves Laser White Smile Without Paying

Post by Soriya »

Well they have his email,fone number,name,fb details plus evidence of an enquiry into whatever he had done.Can they not goto police or embassy?
Isaanbarang
Expatriate
Australia

Post by Isaanbarang »

His friends list is public, skip the Abduls, Abdels, Abdullah, Achmeds and find one with a real French name. Send them a message that he walked out on his tab. Ask if they know how to contact him. The guy is all over the world taking glamorous selfies. His ego will be fragile
CEOCambodiaNews
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by CEOCambodiaNews »

He had this to say about his visit to Laser White Smile:

Warning scam and danger
it was a nightmare. first of all it's in a building, a kind of apartment. it is not a dentist who does the care but an 18 year old assistant. We do not explain anything, we put a gel without any prtection. 20 mm under a blue lamp and you have to pay. during the 20 mm nobody asks you if it's ok. the director and the assistant play games and watch TV shows while laughing.
There are no results. My teeth are the same color.
I took pictures before and after. when I told the director, who was watching a series on her phone at the same time, that I was not happy, it was dangerous and there were no results. she became aggressive, I told her that I was going to put bad comments because we can not lie like that and risk the health of customers. She insulted me, and when I left she threw me a bottle of water in the back with insults in Cambodians. 1:00 hour after I received two threatening mails, telling me that if I did anything, I would have huge problems and that I will not leave the country because his brother is a general immigration. We must at all costs denounce these scandalous practices.''
Join the Cambodia Expats Online Telegram Channel: https://t.me/CambodiaExpatsOnline

Cambodia Expats Online: Bringing you breaking news from Cambodia before you read it anywhere else!

Have a story or an anonymous news tip for CEO? Need advertising? CONTACT US

Cambodia Expats Online is the most popular community in the country. JOIN TODAY

Follow CEO on social media:

Facebook
Twitter
YouTube
Instagram
Soriya
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by Soriya »

CEOCambodiaNews wrote: Tue Oct 15, 2019 1:02 pm He had this to say about his visit to Laser White Smile:

Warning scam and danger
it was a nightmare. first of all it's in a building, a kind of apartment. it is not a dentist who does the care but an 18 year old assistant. We do not explain anything, we put a gel without any prtection. 20 mm under a blue lamp and you have to pay. during the 20 mm nobody asks you if it's ok. the director and the assistant play games and watch TV shows while laughing.
There are no results. My teeth are the same color.
I took pictures before and after. when I told the director, who was watching a series on her phone at the same time, that I was not happy, it was dangerous and there were no results. she became aggressive, I told her that I was going to put bad comments because we can not lie like that and risk the health of customers. She insulted me, and when I left she threw me a bottle of water in the back with insults in Cambodians. 1:00 hour after I received two threatening mails, telling me that if I did anything, I would have huge problems and that I will not leave the country because his brother is a general immigration. We must at all costs denounce these scandalous practices.''
And if you read his other 3 or 4 reviews they are always bad and he seems to reference not paying the whole bill.considering all places have pretty damn good reviews.maybe thats his scam
Isaanbarang
Expatriate
Australia

Post by Isaanbarang »

He should have gone to a clinic in Switzerland, him being so fabulously wealthy and all. 3rd world price, 3rd world service. Pay your bill and write all the negative comments you want, Don t pay and you are a thief.
Sweet Lemon
Expatriate

Post by Sweet Lemon »

Soriya
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by Soriya »

In fact he has given every place he has reviewed a bad review and is the sole person to do so. So in my opinion he is the scammer
Mishmash
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by Mishmash »

He makes it sound a bit like those 3$ massage places or the rub 'n' tug with no happy ending - buyer beware!!!

You still gotta pay tho...
Last edited by Mishmash on Tue Oct 15, 2019 1:35 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Mishmash
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by Mishmash »

Sweet Lemon wrote: Tue Oct 15, 2019 1:21 pm He's a comedian:

https://www.facebook.com/C%C3%A9dric-Po ... 432979022/
Maybe Laser Smile didn't catch his brand of humor.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic