Why are bar girls costlier?

This is the part of the forum where we discuss Cambodia's nightlife! While most bars, nightclubs, pubs, beer gardens, and hostess bars are in Phnom Penh, we discuss the Cambodian nightlife across all of Cambodia, including Siem Reap, Kampot, and Sihanoukville. The main nightlife areas in Phnom Penh are on Street 136, Street 130, Street 110 and Street 51, but there are other party spots that aren't girlie bars where expats, tourists, and locals drink until the sun comes up. Feel free to post specials and promotions that relate to nighttime fun!
andy1
Expatriate
Korea North

Re: Why are bar girls costlier?

Post by andy1 »

frank lee bent wrote: Tue Oct 15, 2019 7:40 am On no account pay R2000 for a pineapple either
My god I am being ripped of back in the UK,just under 4000r,that is after the airfare.
Mishmash
Expatriate
Cambodia

Re: Why are bar girls costlier?

Post by Mishmash »

WARNING - NSFW

Here are some golden oldie Non PC Jokes I remember about how to reply when men get the cruel knock-backs and death stares from some over-inflated females.

Enjoy!!

A Guy approaches a table in a bar occupied by some nose pierced tattooed PC women…

Guy: Excuse me – Is this chair occupied?
PC Lady: No!!! and neither will this be if you sit there!!!
Guy: Why? Is that because you’ll be under the table giving me a BJ

Late Night - Guy approaches a Land Whale Feminist

Guy: Well love – it’s getting late – your place or mine?
Land Whale Feminist: Fuck off - You go to your place – I’ll go to mine
Guy: Listen lady – I don’t give a shit where you go after I’ve fucked you in the back of my car.

Guy waltzes up to a Feminazi in empty bar at closing time

Guy: Hey Gorgeous – it’s lonely in here - how about me and you?
Feminazi: I’d rather die than sleep with you.
Guy: That’s OK as long as your body’s still warm when I’m fucking you up the ass
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic