Drink only girls

This is the part of the forum where we discuss Cambodia's nightlife! While most bars, nightclubs, pubs, beer gardens, and hostess bars are in Phnom Penh, we discuss the Cambodian nightlife across all of Cambodia, including Siem Reap, Kampot, and Sihanoukville. The main nightlife areas in Phnom Penh are on Street 136, Street 130, Street 110 and Street 51, but there are other party spots that aren't girlie bars where expats, tourists, and locals drink until the sun comes up. Feel free to post specials and promotions that relate to nighttime fun!
programmer
Expatriate
United States of America

Drink only girls

Post by programmer »

Would you guys say more than 30% of girls are drinks only now? I was disappointed to read about this recent trend on Pattaya Addicts in the Cambodia section.

Any tips on avoiding the ones who pretend they'll bar fine in order to get you to buy them drinks?
siliconlife
Expatriate
Palau Island

Re: Drink only girls

Post by siliconlife »

Man who gives a:

Cambodian women are wonderful. Just enjoy your time with them, and remember they are people with their own expectations too.
paparazzi
Expatriate
New Zealand

Post by paparazzi »

Yes it can be frustrating (and expensive) to buy a girl many ladydrinks only to find she is a non- starter for fun and games back in your room.

The trick is to cut to the chase early. As the multitude of girls surround you when you walk in start the cull. First group that can leave is the virgins!! ( usually Hello Girls from out front and another waste of funds) Second group the girls with 'colour' ( period).
Lastly any girl that ' doesn't go!!'.

That should leave you your target ladies. Have fun and you will have saved money and time!!!!!!

No rule on % that 'go out'. Will vary from bar to bar. Work on 80/20 rule. Thats 20% you have to identify and cut.
frank lee bent
Expatriate
United States of America

Post by frank lee bent »

Wouldn't you just state your requirements to the manager at once?
Duncan
Sir Duncan

Post by Duncan »

And I think the mods should rethink about where this thread is going. It' getting a bit disrespectful to our female members here.
Cambodia,,,, Don't fall in love with her.
Like the spoilt child she is, she will not be happy till she destroys herself from within and breaks your heart.
Yobbo
Expatriate
Australia

Post by Yobbo »

I've never had that problem
Anthony's Weiner
Expatriate
United States of America

Post by Anthony's Weiner »

The OP is from Pattaya, home to men who have no choice but to pay for sex. He and a couple of other recent additions to the forum suffer from this problem and instead of messaging each other or joining a forum related to men who have no choice but to use prostitutes, they have decided to hijack this forum. If you don t think like them, then there is something wrong with you that appears to be the thought pattern. Why not have a sex tourist sub -forum? who wants to attract those types of people would be my guess. I could give a shit about reading about their conquests or lack of them. As to getting a focking grip, I imagine that is what they do in the shower when the money runs out. 6 nights of paid pussy and 25 days wanking while thinking about the 6 nights.
Cowshed Cowboy
Expatriate
Thailand

Post by Cowshed Cowboy »

Anthony's Weiner wrote: Sun Oct 13, 2019 11:41 am The OP is from Pattaya, home to men who have no choice but to pay for sex.
According to the OP's little flag thingy like you he is from America, so perhaps it's America that is home to men who have no choice but to travel to Asia to pay for sex. An equally valid sweeping catch all generalisation if that's the route we want to go down on this forum.
Yes sir, I can boogie, I can boogie, boogie, boogie all night long.
Sweet Lemon
Expatriate

Post by Sweet Lemon »

Anthony's Weiner wrote: Sun Oct 13, 2019 11:41 am The OP is from Pattaya, home to men who have no choice but to pay for sex. He and a couple of other recent additions to the forum suffer from this problem and instead of messaging each other or joining a forum related to men who have no choice but to use prostitutes, they have decided to hijack this forum. If you don t think like them, then there is something wrong with you that appears to be the thought pattern. Why not have a sex tourist sub -forum? who wants to attract those types of people would be my guess. I could give a shit about reading about their conquests or lack of them. As to getting a focking grip, I imagine that is what they do in the shower when the money runs out. 6 nights of paid pussy and 25 days wanking while thinking about the 6 nights.
Why insult him by saying he has no choice but to pay for sex. He's only 34. He could get a Cambodian non-hooker girlfriend in about ten minutes if he wanted to.
Kuroneko
Expatriate

Post by Kuroneko »

Duncan wrote: Sun Oct 13, 2019 9:38 am And I think the mods should rethink about where this thread is going. It' getting a bit disrespectful to our female members here.
It seems that my post agreeing with you has been deleted for some reason. :?
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic