Unidentified Foreigner Allegedly Strips Off and Disturbs Locals

This is where our community discusses almost anything! While we're mainly a Cambodia expat discussion forum and talk about expat life here, we debate about almost everything. Even if you're a tourist passing through Southeast Asia and want to connect with expatriates living and working in Cambodia, this is the first section of our site that you should check out. Our members start their own discussions or post links to other blogs and/or news articles they find interesting and want to chat about. So join in the fun and start new topics, or feel free to comment on anything our community members have already started! We also have some Khmer members here as well, but English is the main language used on CEO. You're welcome to have a look around, and if you decide you want to participate, you can become a part our international expat community by signing up for a free account.
MarkRobinson
Expatriate
New Zealand

Re: Unidentified Foreigner Allegedly Strips Off and Disturbs Locals

Post by MarkRobinson »

:dragonchase: Alan Wemyss was indeed naked and running through the street ,while getting whipped by an outraged Tuk Tuk driver.I have personally seen a video of the incident & it is truly hilarious. Apparently he was more pissed/drug fucked than usual & had been banging on doors & Windows calling out for his ex partner in crime a certain Miss Vee. This baby snatcher (she 45 + ,he now 40 ) hid from this crazy, loud Scottish lout . He striped off and jumped from a 1st floor building, yelling obscenities & was promptly whipped ,yes Whipped ,whilst still nude by the pursuing Tuk- Tuk hero/He - man.The cops were called but being lazy they gave a quick lecture on the need to wear clothes & released the madman back on the streets.. .to be continued📰 📰 📚
"The Truth ,The whole truth " & nothing but the T R U T H ,Galbelly for the Defense.🍇
angsta
Expatriate
Iran

Post by angsta »

I saw this idiot being forcibly removed from Sundance on 172 about 4 weeks ago. The owner was shouting something along the lines of 'I was one of the few who gave you a chance but now fuck off' - or something similar. A crowd temporarily gathered expecting to possibly witness a beating. but this dude wasn't hanging around. I also saw him nearly get punched on 136 during the middle of the day as he barged into a couple of tourists who were wandering down the street.
AinC reels off an eloquent and thought provoking monologue adlib
SternAAlbifrons
Expatriate
Pitcairn Island

Post by SternAAlbifrons »

So, given recent trends - he should be making a personal appearance on these pages soon.
SternAAlbifrons
Expatriate
Pitcairn Island

Post by SternAAlbifrons »

MarkRobinson wrote: Sat Aug 31, 2019 10:22 pm :dragonchase: Alan Wemyss was indeed naked and running through the street ,while getting whipped by an outraged Tuk Tuk driver.
no Thank You needed
'all part of the job.

(written and spoken by SA Albifrons on behalf of the United Tuk Tuk Drivers of Cambodia Guild)
Clutch Cargo
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by Clutch Cargo »

Just saw this dude at Grand River restaurant. Relieved himself in the pot plant out the front here: Image
Staff and customers gobsmacked... He then proceeded to try and have a conversation with some Chinese customers before moving on.
pczz
Expatriate
Great Britain

Post by pczz »

clutchcargo wrote: Sun Sep 01, 2019 11:51 am Just saw this dude at Grand River restaurant. Relieved himself in the pot plant out the front here: Image
Staff and customers gobsmacked... He then proceeded to try and have a conversation with some Chinese customers before moving on.
Obviously a poor chinese as he did not have apot to piss in...
angsta
Expatriate
Iran

Post by angsta »

SternAAlbifrons wrote: Sun Sep 01, 2019 4:31 am So, given recent trends - he should be making a personal appearance on these pages soon.

Dead or deported. It's 50:50 at the moment if I am honest.
AinC reels off an eloquent and thought provoking monologue adlib
MarkRobinson
Expatriate
New Zealand

Post by MarkRobinson »

At approximately 11:012 this clown took 2 cans of ABC black beer from a riverside Mimi mart ,he gave one to tallish white guy & proceed to skull the other can .A couple of minutes later a confused ,But angry staff member came out & tried to educate Allan that he has to pay for the cans First.The tall guy sensibility walked away ,amidst yelling and abuse ,P.S,have photos just been acquired by me and hopefully have them posted when my assistant finds out how its done .To be continued ......./,,,__
"The Truth ,The whole truth " & nothing but the T R U T H ,Galbelly for the Defense.🍇
mjhughes
Tourist
New Zealand

Post by mjhughes »

MarkRobinson wrote: Fri Aug 30, 2019 3:42 pm William .......Cheers M.⚡
Hi, Mark.
I have some important information to share with you about Mr. Wemyss after visiting him at the IDC. You will want to hear this. As I am unable to send you a PM please message me at the first available instance. Thanks. Mike.
Splashback
Expatriate
Australia

Post by Splashback »

mjhughes wrote: Tue Oct 08, 2019 10:22 am
MarkRobinson wrote: Fri Aug 30, 2019 3:42 pm William .......Cheers M.⚡
Hi, Mark.
I have some important information to share with you about Mr. Wemyss after visiting him at the IDC. You will want to hear this. As I am unable to send you a PM please message me at the first available instance. Thanks. Mike.
Can we all hear it? How many barang in there at the moment? Cheers
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic