Phnom Penh Expat Down to His Last 44 Cents & Needs a $2,500 Loan

This is where our community discusses almost anything! While we're mainly a Cambodia expat discussion forum and talk about expat life here, we debate about almost everything. Even if you're a tourist passing through Southeast Asia and want to connect with expatriates living and working in Cambodia, this is the first section of our site that you should check out. Our members start their own discussions or post links to other blogs and/or news articles they find interesting and want to chat about. So join in the fun and start new topics, or feel free to comment on anything our community members have already started! We also have some Khmer members here as well, but English is the main language used on CEO. You're welcome to have a look around, and if you decide you want to participate, you can become a part our international expat community by signing up for a free account.
CEOCambodiaNews
Expatriate
Cambodia

Phnom Penh Expat Down to His Last 44 Cents & Needs a $2,500 Loan

Post by CEOCambodiaNews »

An expat in Phnom Penh is down to his last $0.44 cents and wants to borrow $2,500 to get caught back up. If you feel like helping:

'Good day. I am in desperate need of a loan. As an expat in 🇰🇭 I do not qualify with finacial institutions as I have no interest, relatives or guarantees here. I come to ypu today and ask to have a kind heart towards my request please. Due to matters out of my control and not knowing certain things I reached a point where I have only $0.44 on my name. I am behind on the rest of the deposit amount for my apartment, I am a month behind on the rent to my apartment, outstanding payment for water and electricity, I have not been able for the past 3months to get my medication for ADHD, depression, anxiety and Insomnia. I owe the kind agent whom went to extend my Visa for another 6 months. I owe a kind colleague whom helped me with cash last mobth month. I need to eat, wash my clothes, get toiletries etc. All of this calculates to about $2500 excluding penatlies amd unforeseen. I ask if anyone could please assist me in obtaining an official loan which I then will contractually start to repay as from November 2019.

Please help me?

This is extremely difficult for me to do and ask but have no other way. I am doing extra things for money but 9/10 of these ventures or tasks have still not been compensated or people just ignore me when I ask when will I be paid.

I know we all have our own things and so many scammers are out there these days but I ask you to lay my request and your answers before God.

No matter what you decide, I thank you for at least reading my post.

Be blessed'

Join the Cambodia Expats Online Telegram Channel: https://t.me/CambodiaExpatsOnline

Cambodia Expats Online: Bringing you breaking news from Cambodia before you read it anywhere else!

Have a story or an anonymous news tip for CEO? Need advertising? CONTACT US

Cambodia Expats Online is the most popular community in the country. JOIN TODAY

Follow CEO on social media:

Facebook
Twitter
YouTube
Instagram
Jerry Atrick
Expatriate
Central African Republic

Re: Phnom Penh Expat Down to His Last 44 Cents & Needs a $2,500 Loan

Post by Jerry Atrick »

Seems fishy. Anybody know him?
fax
Expatriate
Korea North

Post by fax »

CEOCambodiaNews wrote: Fri Oct 11, 2019 11:06 am I have not been able for the past 3months to get my medication for ADHD
No shit, it's illegal to import amphetamines.
CEOCambodiaNews wrote: Fri Oct 11, 2019 11:06 am people just ignore me when I ask when will I be paid.
Then how exactly is he planning to repay the loan?
Mishmash
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by Mishmash »

I would help most genuine people in a bind - but in this case my minister of finance says no..

The only way out of this is to get a real job and secure an advance.
Soriya
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by Soriya »

fax wrote: Fri Oct 11, 2019 11:16 am
CEOCambodiaNews wrote: Fri Oct 11, 2019 11:06 am I have not been able for the past 3months to get my medication for ADHD
No shit, it's illegal to import amphetamines.
CEOCambodiaNews wrote: Fri Oct 11, 2019 11:06 am people just ignore me when I ask when will I be paid.
Then how exactly is he planning to repay the loan?

He apparently works at western school since july.so dunno what his done with his wages. He should ask for an advance. Cant see anyone helping him.
SternAAlbifrons
Expatriate
Pitcairn Island

Post by SternAAlbifrons »

Yeah, i'll throw in twenty bucks, (sorry, i'm the 2nd poorest man i know)
PM me if you are serious.

(because i'm a contrarian, not because i am a fool)
fax
Expatriate
Korea North

Post by fax »

SternAAlbifrons wrote: Fri Oct 11, 2019 11:27 am PM me if you are serious.
His ABA account number is 001150030.
Doc67
Expatriate
Great Britain

Post by Doc67 »

"I know we all have our own things and so many scammers are out there these days but I ask you to lay my request and your answers before God."

Well, I was all in until the God bit surfaced.
fax
Expatriate
Korea North

Post by fax »

TFW your dog eats all your ADHD meds

Mishmash
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by Mishmash »

Doc67 wrote: Fri Oct 11, 2019 11:32 am "I know we all have our own things and so many scammers are out there these days but I ask you to lay my request and your answers before God."

Well, I was all in until the God bit surfaced.
Me too...
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic