Where can I buy very large lady underpants?

Ask us anything. Cambodia Expats Online has a huge community of long-term expats that can answer any question you may have about life in Cambodia. Have some questions you want to ask before you move to Cambodia? Ask them here. Our community can also answer any questions you have about how to find a job or what kind of work is available for expats in Cambodia, whether you're looking for info about Phnom Penh, Siem Reap, or anywhere else in the Kingdom. You're also welcome to ask about visa and work permit questions as well, as the immigration rules change often, especially since COVID-19. Don't be shy, ask CEO's community anything!
AustralianAunt
Expatriate
Australia

Re: Where can I buy very large lady underpants?

Post by AustralianAunt »

SO, for all you beautifully big women madly checking on my thread (and all you men that seem to be super interested in large women’s underwear), I FOUND SOME KNICKERS!!!

I went to Aeon Mall to check out Giordano as suggested by a previous poster, but didn’t make it there because on the first floor of the Aeon Department Store, I stopped to have a look at the lingerie.

What I found there was “Sorella” brand underwear in a 3 pack for $15.95 (they also had a 4 pack for $19.95 but it was a different style and I couldn’t get it out of the pack to stretch-test them). They had sizes marked “EL” and “QL” that were both large with the QL being the largest. If you look on the back of the packaging there are waist and hip measurements in English as a guide). I bought the QL because I am a Queen and also Lovely :lol:

I am wearing a pair right now and they are super comfy. Admittedly, they’re not sexy or anything, but they seem to be good quality, stretchy, plain coloured undies. Highly recommend.

And no, I am not posting pics O:-)
Anchor Moy
Expatriate
Tokelau

Post by Anchor Moy »

^^ :thumb: Good news OP, and going by the posts here, I'm sure this thread will be useful to ALL those who are in search of large size women's underwear. :wink:
SternAAlbifrons
Expatriate
Pitcairn Island

Post by SternAAlbifrons »

I think tho', when you get locked up by Immigration for having a dodgy passport
you will only be allowed one change of underwear.

8)
AustralianAunt
Expatriate
Australia

Post by AustralianAunt »

SternAAlbifrons wrote: Wed Oct 09, 2019 11:32 pm I think tho', when you get locked up by Immigration for having a dodgy passport

8)
Hahaha oh god please don’t joke!! No one will fix this departed stamp. I’ve got my lawyers business card, the exit visa has finally come through and I am. Ow trying to book flights. Of course now my credit card has been blocked because they think some Cambodian hacker is using it and not me. Do the obstacles ever stop?? :facepalm:
SternAAlbifrons
Expatriate
Pitcairn Island

Post by SternAAlbifrons »

AustralianAunt wrote: Fri Oct 11, 2019 11:01 am
SternAAlbifrons wrote: Wed Oct 09, 2019 11:32 pm I think tho', when you get locked up by Immigration for having a dodgy passport

8)
Hahaha oh god please don’t joke!! No one will fix this departed stamp. I’ve got my lawyers business card, the exit visa has finally come through and I am. Ow trying to book flights. Of course now my credit card has been blocked because they think some Cambodian hacker is using it and not me. Do the obstacles ever stop?? :facepalm:
Hang in, Sis. You came here for adventure.
:ROFL:

(it's the wrong place for anything else )
Brody
Expatriate
United States of America

Post by Brody »

AustralianAunt wrote: Fri Oct 11, 2019 11:01 am Do the obstacles ever stop?? :
Regretfully not.

But I must say, at least by the looks of your interaction with this forum, you have conducted yourself admirably throughout this entire debacle.

You should feel proud of yourself and I hope you have an enjoyable time with your niece and are able to take a load off and relax once this is all behind you. :thumb:
Mishmash
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by Mishmash »

Anchor Moy wrote: Wed Oct 09, 2019 11:20 pm ^^ :thumb: Good news OP, and going by the posts here, I'm sure this thread will be useful to ALL those who are in search of large size women's underwear. :wink:
Remind me again where you bought your last pair bro.. :beer3:
beaker
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by beaker »

:thumb:

"i'm the one who has to die, when it's time for me to die, so let me live my life the way i want to"
jimi hendrix
Yerg
Expatriate
Great Britain

Post by Yerg »

AustralianAunt wrote: Wed Oct 09, 2019 9:37 pm SO, for all you beautifully big women madly checking on my thread (and all you men that seem to be super interested in large women’s underwear), I FOUND SOME KNICKERS!!!

I went to Aeon Mall to check out Giordano as suggested by a previous poster, but didn’t make it there because on the first floor of the Aeon Department Store, I stopped to have a look at the lingerie.

What I found there was “Sorella” brand underwear in a 3 pack for $15.95 (they also had a 4 pack for $19.95 but it was a different style and I couldn’t get it out of the pack to stretch-test them). They had sizes marked “EL” and “QL” that were both large with the QL being the largest. If you look on the back of the packaging there are waist and hip measurements in English as a guide). I bought the QL because I am a Queen and also Lovely :lol:

I am wearing a pair right now and they are super comfy. Admittedly, they’re not sexy or anything, but they seem to be good quality, stretchy, plain coloured undies. Highly recommend.

And no, I am not posting pics O:-)
My work here is done!!!!! You're welcome!!!
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic