PC Part Hunting in Phnom Penh

Ask us anything. Cambodia Expats Online has a huge community of long-term expats that can answer any question you may have about life in Cambodia. Have some questions you want to ask before you move to Cambodia? Ask them here. Our community can also answer any questions you have about how to find a job or what kind of work is available for expats in Cambodia, whether you're looking for info about Phnom Penh, Siem Reap, or anywhere else in the Kingdom. You're also welcome to ask about visa and work permit questions as well, as the immigration rules change often, especially since COVID-19. Don't be shy, ask CEO's community anything!
deviantinfamous
Expatriate
Finland

PC Part Hunting in Phnom Penh

Post by deviantinfamous »

I'm a Filipino moving to Phnom Penh soon. I'll be working in an office but want a desktop computer at home. I was wondering what shop sells the latest (and reasonably priced) desktop PC components in Phnom Penh.

So far, I've been recommended https://www.chantracomputer.com/pcpart.html I wanna know if there are other shops out there where I can build a PC in Phnom Penh.
Mishmash
Expatriate
Cambodia

Re: PC Part Hunting in Phnom Penh

Post by Mishmash »

There are hundreds along street 118 kampuchea krom.

Basically, tell any of them what your specs are and usually within 30 mins, while you enjoy a coffee your parts will be brought.
deviantinfamous
Expatriate
Finland

Mishmash wrote: Thu Oct 10, 2019 2:04 pm There are hundreds along street 118 kampuchea krom.

Basically, tell any of them what your specs are and usually within 30 mins, while you enjoy a coffee your parts will be brought.
Thanks! I'll definitely check that place out.
dodiengdaga
Expatriate
Philippines

Post by dodiengdaga »

Chantra Computer in Toul Tumpung also stocks new parts, although a bit expensive. They also have a website where you can check if they have what you need.
deviantinfamous
Expatriate
Finland

dodiengdaga wrote: Thu Oct 10, 2019 3:29 pm Chantra Computer in Toul Tumpung also stocks new parts, although a bit expensive. They also have a website where you can check if they have what you need.
Would you know if they accept credit cards? I've sent them an email 3 days ago and haven't received a response yet.
Mishmash
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by Mishmash »

I went to GTC Computer & Spare Parts yesterday and got a brand-new lovely 32" curved monitor for $199

They have online..

https://gtc-computer.com/
dodiengdaga
Expatriate
Philippines

Post by dodiengdaga »

deviantinfamous wrote: Tue Oct 15, 2019 4:10 pm
dodiengdaga wrote: Thu Oct 10, 2019 3:29 pm Chantra Computer in Toul Tumpung also stocks new parts, although a bit expensive. They also have a website where you can check if they have what you need.
Would you know if they accept credit cards? I've sent them an email 3 days ago and haven't received a response yet.
I don't think they do. Didn't notice a Visa or Mastercard there.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic