Car of Beautiful Online Seller Damaged by Small Boy on a Motorcycle

Cambodia news in English! Here you'll find all the breaking news from Cambodia translated into English for our international readership and expat community to read and comment on. The majority of our news stories are gathered from the local Khmer newspapers, but we also bring you newsworthy media from Cambodia before you read them anywhere else. Because of the huge population of the capital city, most articles are from Phnom Penh, but Siem Reap, Sihanoukville, and Kampot often make the headlines as well. We report on all arrests and deaths of foreigners in Cambodia, and the details often come from the Cambodian police or local Khmer journalists. As an ASEAN news outlet, we also publish regional news and events from our neighboring countries. We also share local Khmer news stories that you won't find in English anywhere else. If you're looking for a certain article, you may use our site's search feature to find it quickly.
Mishmash
Expatriate
Cambodia

Re: Car of Beautiful Online Seller Damaged by Small Boy on a Motorcycle

Post by Mishmash »

fax wrote: Wed Oct 09, 2019 1:37 pm
Anthony's Weiner wrote: Wed Oct 09, 2019 1:30 pm I too do not find her attractive
Wassat?

Bro - how in the hell did you get a pic of my mistress - has she been cheating on me??
King Keil
Expatriate
Armenia

Post by King Keil »

I have to say that is some good entertainment. Nobody got hurt, a car got smashed and my long forgotten tendency towards splatter movies got reawaken. What more can you ask for
Queef
Expatriate
New Caledonia

Post by Queef »

explorer wrote: Wed Oct 09, 2019 11:13 am
Queef wrote: Wed Oct 09, 2019 2:48 am I get it. Beauty is in the eye of the beholder. But damn CEO, that's another tranny looking broad. Homegirl could easily hold a 40 with those toes. She (or it) is like a mix between Michael Jackson and Shaq. Yuck.
Brody wrote: Wed Oct 09, 2019 6:54 am Not necessarily a tranny......she is what all wannabe highfalutin Khmer women want to have...
....nose job
.....chin implant
.....sickly vampire complexion
= SAAAAAAART
Doc67 wrote: Wed Oct 09, 2019 9:07 am Her chin looks a right mess, like a bad reconstruction job after an accident, except there was no accident.
Consider the idea that she is a real person with feelings. Dont you think, if she read this she would find it offensive? Dont you think that other Cambodians reading this would find it offensive? Dont you think that other women reading this would find it offensive?

Maybe CEOCambodiaNews should stop referring to women as beautiful, so people dont make these sort of comments.
Fuck her feelings. This is CEO (Sparta?). She can read this and find it offensive if she wants to. It doesn't change the fact that she's atrociously ugly.

I mean, I've read the most sexist, racist, xenophobic stuff on CEO. I know you've read it too. Why are you playing Justin Trudeau all of a sudden? I like the old explorer better.
Queef
Expatriate
New Caledonia

Post by Queef »

Anthony's Weiner wrote: Wed Oct 09, 2019 1:30 pm ImageI too do not find her attractive in appearance but she started her business just over 2 years ago and has some 412,500 followers on her company Fb page and 50,000 followers on her personal page. She obviously is no dummy and certainly knows a thing or two about self-promotion. She is well on her way to be the Khmer Kim Kardashian and I suspect she came from far more humble beginnings.
I really doubt she came from humble beginning if in two years she financed a RR and a Lexus selling stuff on fb. Chances are, she's another rich cambodian kid that understood that it was better to stay in Scambodia and live under daddy's roof, than move to freezing cold Boston and "study" for a degree daddy has already paid for... Yea. I went to USC: University of Spoiled Chinese. Cambodians? Same same.
Inzman
Expatriate
Canada

Post by Inzman »

I gotta give her credit for not going after the boy, although what the hell is he doing driving that rig around at his age 😩
Anthony's Weiner
Expatriate
United States of America

Post by Anthony's Weiner »

Queef wrote: Wed Oct 09, 2019 2:31 pm
Anthony's Weiner wrote: Wed Oct 09, 2019 1:30 pm
I really doubt she came from humble beginning if in two years she financed a RR and a Lexus selling stuff on fb. Chances are, she's another rich cambodian kid that understood that it was better to stay in Scambodia and live under daddy's roof, than move to freezing cold Boston and "study" for a degree daddy has already paid for... Yea. I went to USC: University of Spoiled Chinese. Cambodians? Same same.
Robert Kardashian was worth 30 million USD at his death or 41 million in today's terms. I don t doubt she comes from the upper class of Khmers, the girls at the market or on the farm wouldn t have the seed money to start a private label cosmetic firm.

"She is well on her way to be the Khmer Kim Kardashian and I suspect she came from far more humble beginnings." I still believe that she came from far less than a family with a net worth of 40 million. I note that she attended Lycee Preah Sisowath in PP but there is also a video of her taking care of her ill grandmother on her Fb and gramma and grampa's home looks comfortable but far from uber-wealthy. She is from Battambang, think rice wholesaler rich not jet-set rich.
Mishmash
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by Mishmash »

What's our cut for the publicity she received?

Maybe she should be the new face of CEO...
Captain Bonez
Baked
Nigeria

Post by Captain Bonez »

Anthony's Weiner wrote: Wed Oct 09, 2019 1:30 pm ImageI too do not find her attractive in appearance but she started her business just over 2 years ago and has some 412,500 followers on her company Fb page and 50,000 followers on her personal page. She obviously is no dummy and certainly knows a thing or two about self-promotion. She is well on her way to be the Khmer Kim Kardashian and I suspect she came from far more humble beginnings.
I see some brave soul was successful in liberating one of the aliens from that storm area 51 operation
If you enjoy noise pollution and obnoxious driving practices, Phnom Penh is the place for you!

This.
Kinetic
Expatriate
France

Post by Kinetic »

CEOCambodiaNews wrote: Wed Oct 09, 2019 12:59 am Police at the scene reported that the motorbike boy was at fault in the accident, but the woman waived a demand for compensation because it didn't seem that the boy had any money to pay for the damage. Both vehicles were therefore released.
Maybe she looks a bit superficial but she have a heart.
Clemen
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by Clemen »

She spent all that money to rearrange her face, but left the moustache, in gods name why?
up to you...
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic