Where can I buy very large lady underpants?

Ask us anything. Cambodia Expats Online has a huge community of long-term expats that can answer any question you may have about life in Cambodia. Have some questions you want to ask before you move to Cambodia? Ask them here. Our community can also answer any questions you have about how to find a job or what kind of work is available for expats in Cambodia, whether you're looking for info about Phnom Penh, Siem Reap, or anywhere else in the Kingdom. You're also welcome to ask about visa and work permit questions as well, as the immigration rules change often, especially since COVID-19. Don't be shy, ask CEO's community anything!
AustralianAunt
Expatriate
Australia

Where can I buy very large lady underpants?

Post by AustralianAunt »

As per my other thread, I am unexpectedly here in Cambodia longer than planned, and all my luggage was sent back to Australia. I stayed here with just the clothes on my back and my purse.

I am quite a large lady and have managed to buy two ugly dresses at Central Market to wear around - so now y’all will be able to recognise me in the street! Hahaha.

BUT I could REALLY do with some underwear. Can anyone suggest somewhere?
Terry Fishsauce
Expatriate
Cambodia

Re: Where can I buy very large lady underpants?

Post by Terry Fishsauce »

I think you will struggle to find what you need. I'd order online, maybe order on Amazon in the US and use a service which forwards it to Cambodia.

Have a look here
general-buy-and-sell/order-online-from- ... lit=amazon
John Bingham
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by John Bingham »

Not a lady but I buy XXXL underwear from Thailand and I'm thin as a rake. :?
Silence, exile, and cunning.
Jerry Atrick
Expatriate
Central African Republic

Post by Jerry Atrick »

There is an oversize specialty shop or two around.

I seem to remember one near the airport.
Anchor Moy
Expatriate
Tokelau

Post by Anchor Moy »

Central market I would have thought. Or ask a lady at the hotel where you are staying - there must be a woman around surely.
Yerg
Expatriate
Great Britain

Post by Yerg »

Anchor Moy wrote: Tue Oct 08, 2019 11:23 pm Central market I would have thought. Or ask a lady at the hotel where you are staying - there must be a woman around surely.
There is a stall in Russian Market that caters for the larger lady, when it comes to all things feminine. She has a range from large shoes to large underwear. IIRC, her stall was right next to a chap who makes framed leather carvings etc. Quite near the back if you enter from the fruit & veg side.
Yerg
Expatriate
Great Britain

Post by Yerg »

AustralianAunt wrote: Tue Oct 08, 2019 9:01 pm As per my other thread, I am unexpectedly here in Cambodia longer than planned, and all my luggage was sent back to Australia. I stayed here with just the clothes on my back and my purse.

I am quite a large lady and have managed to buy two ugly dresses at Central Market to wear around - so now y’all will be able to recognise me in the street! Hahaha.

BUT I could REALLY do with some underwear. Can anyone suggest somewhere?
Another suggestion would be Giordano in Aeon 1 Mall. They have male and female ranges. If they sell underpants that fit me, I'd be mildly surprised if they don't sell underwear that would fit you!! On the pricier side, but I doubt you would be disappointed.
Duncan
Sir Duncan

Post by Duncan »

Lots of advice from men on this forum about underwear for large size ladies,,, something very suspicious happening here.
Cambodia,,,, Don't fall in love with her.
Like the spoilt child she is, she will not be happy till she destroys herself from within and breaks your heart.
AustralianAunt
Expatriate
Australia

Post by AustralianAunt »

Duncan wrote: Wed Oct 09, 2019 7:19 am Lots of advice from men on this forum about underwear for large size ladies,,, something very suspicious happening here.
Hahaha very true!!

But in fairness, I have noticed most of the advice I have received on here generally has been from men :ROFL:
Spigzy
Expatriate
Great Britain

Post by Spigzy »

Pro-tip: in a tropical climate, it is perfectly acceptable to go commando.
Meum est propositum in taberna mori,
ut sint Guinness proxima morientis ori.
tunc cantabunt letius angelorum chori:
"Sit Deus propitius huic potatori."
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic