Visa extension - fast track? how much?

Ask us anything. Cambodia Expats Online has a huge community of long-term expats that can answer any question you may have about life in Cambodia. Have some questions you want to ask before you move to Cambodia? Ask them here. Our community can also answer any questions you have about how to find a job or what kind of work is available for expats in Cambodia, whether you're looking for info about Phnom Penh, Siem Reap, or anywhere else in the Kingdom. You're also welcome to ask about visa and work permit questions as well, as the immigration rules change often, especially since COVID-19. Don't be shy, ask CEO's community anything!
Pizzalover
Expatriate
Cambodia

Visa extension - fast track? how much?

Post by Pizzalover »

I have to extend my visa (extension of stay it is, of course) again in the coming months. As I already have travel plans being tight down for 2-3 weeks is not an attractive perspective. I was told by someone that some agents offer a 'fast track' for the extension. Some dollars 30-50? are needed to make this happen. Has anyone first hand experience or further info on that? It would be really helpful.
THANKS!
Kammekor
Expatriate
Cambodia

Re: Visa extension - fast track? how much?

Post by Kammekor »

Pizzalover wrote: Wed Oct 02, 2019 2:14 pm I have to extend my visa (extension of stay it is, of course) again in the coming months. As I already have travel plans being tight down for 2-3 weeks is not an attractive perspective. I was told by someone that some agents offer a 'fast track' for the extension. Some dollars 30-50? are needed to make this happen. Has anyone first hand experience or further info on that? It would be really helpful.
THANKS!
24 hr service +100$

July 2019, Lucky
fax
Expatriate
Korea North

Post by fax »

$100 short time?
pczz
Expatriate
Great Britain

Post by pczz »

Pizzalover wrote: Wed Oct 02, 2019 2:14 pm I have to extend my visa (extension of stay it is, of course) again in the coming months. As I already have travel plans being tight down for 2-3 weeks is not an attractive perspective. I was told by someone that some agents offer a 'fast track' for the extension. Some dollars 30-50? are needed to make this happen. Has anyone first hand experience or further info on that? It would be really helpful.
THANKS!
I just did it at lucky. its $75 extra for next working day, take your passport before 1 am.
4 day service i think was $40 extra
Pizzalover
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by Pizzalover »

thanks. 4 days sounds somewhat reasonable. Being blocked for almost 3 weeks was what I wanted to avoid.
LaudJohn
Expatriate

Post by LaudJohn »

I pay $75 extra and get it back next day.
samrong01
Expatriate
New Zealand

Post by samrong01 »

Similar in Siem Reap. I paid $75 at World Express and got it in 2 days.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic