Coffee for your health

Discussions about restaurants, cafes, coffee shops or bars in Cambodia. Feel free to write any reviews you have, whether its the best burger you've had in Phnom Penh or the worse pizza in Kampot, we want to read it! Discussions about Khmer dishes are also in here, or you can leave your own. If you own a restaurant, feel free to let the expat community know about it here so that we can come check it out. Found a favorite cafe or have a place we should avoid? Tell us about it. Asian recipes & questions are always welcome.
frank lee bent
Expatriate
United States of America

Re: Coffee for your health

Post by frank lee bent »

I kind of agree.
Caffeine is a wonderful stimulant, but I fail to see how it can lower the risk of heart disease (what kind of disease by the way?), or how it could reduce cancer or increase life span.
Still my preferred beverage though.
It is nothing to do with caffeine, which you would see if you read the lengthy citations posted above.
Anchor Moy
Expatriate
Tokelau

Post by Anchor Moy »

I always agree with articles that say that coffee or red wine is good for health.

It's nice to think that my bad habits are healthy. :plus1:
SternAAlbifrons
Expatriate
Pitcairn Island

Post by SternAAlbifrons »

It tastes better, the health benefits are magnified and you live twice as long if you smoke a joint at the same time as you drink your coffee. A stoner sitting next to me on Air Asia once told me that.
Well i tried it - and sure enough it does make your coffee taste better so i choose to believe the rest.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic