Kampot Teen Arrested for Rape and Assault of 9Yo

Cambodia news in English! Here you'll find all the breaking news from Cambodia translated into English for our international readership and expat community to read and comment on. The majority of our news stories are gathered from the local Khmer newspapers, but we also bring you newsworthy media from Cambodia before you read them anywhere else. Because of the huge population of the capital city, most articles are from Phnom Penh, but Siem Reap, Sihanoukville, and Kampot often make the headlines as well. We report on all arrests and deaths of foreigners in Cambodia, and the details often come from the Cambodian police or local Khmer journalists. As an ASEAN news outlet, we also publish regional news and events from our neighboring countries. We also share local Khmer news stories that you won't find in English anywhere else. If you're looking for a certain article, you may use our site's search feature to find it quickly.
CEOCambodiaNews
Expatriate
Cambodia

Kampot Teen Arrested for Rape and Assault of 9Yo

Post by CEOCambodiaNews »

Cambodia Breaking News (Kampot): On October 2, 2019, at 4:35 pm, a 14-year-old boy, ** Keo, was arrested for raping and assaulting a 9-year-old girl with a cleaver, in Chok Domrey village, Chouk district, Kampot.
After the incident, the suspect was arrested and sent to the police station for case preparation. The victim was seriously injured in the attack and has been sent to the hospital for treatment.
Join the Cambodia Expats Online Telegram Channel: https://t.me/CambodiaExpatsOnline

Cambodia Expats Online: Bringing you breaking news from Cambodia before you read it anywhere else!

Have a story or an anonymous news tip for CEO? Need advertising? CONTACT US

Cambodia Expats Online is the most popular community in the country. JOIN TODAY

Follow CEO on social media:

Facebook
Twitter
YouTube
Instagram
Yobbo
Expatriate
Australia

Re: Kampot Teen Arrested for Rape and Assault of 9Yo

Post by Yobbo »

Arrest the parents as well
jd1965
Expatriate
Belgium

Post by jd1965 »

Yobbo wrote: Thu Oct 03, 2019 3:12 pm Arrest the parents as well
Exactly.
And what's with the blurred photo? We all know what a cleaver looks like.
Duncan
Sir Duncan

Post by Duncan »

It's getting close to the stage where kids going to kindergarten are going to have to walk through metal detectors and be stripped searched.
Cambodia,,,, Don't fall in love with her.
Like the spoilt child she is, she will not be happy till she destroys herself from within and breaks your heart.
pissontheroof
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by pissontheroof »

jd1965 wrote: Thu Oct 03, 2019 3:20 pm
Exactly.
And what's with the blurred photo? We all know what a cleaver looks like.
พิซออนเดอรูฟ
Anthony's Weiner
Expatriate
United States of America

Post by Anthony's Weiner »

It would be very difficult to arrest the youngster and not take him on a bumpy ride in the back of a van first. I suppose a 14-year-old deserves a second chance, they certainly do my country. Just saying I would have a difficult time being professional in that situation. My son is a trial coordinator for the state supreme court and has a difficult time when dealing with some criminal cases. By the time it gets to the supreme court the offence is long over with and it is just photos and testimony he must review. He tells me there are many nights he can t get the images he sees out of his head. I imagine being a cop must be very taxing at times
Mishmash
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by Mishmash »

I cannot comment on this - is beyond my comprehension.
GMJS-CEO
Expatriate
United States of America

Post by GMJS-CEO »

This

One would imagine the kids are left to their own devices and not properly educated.
Gator
Expatriate
United States of America

Post by Gator »

GMJS-CEO wrote: Thu Oct 03, 2019 10:07 pm
This

One would imagine the kids are left to their own devices and not properly educated.
Dude, at 14 you don't need special education to know raping a person with a cleaver is wrong. I love this country and the people, but there is a darkness here that I can't comprehend.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic