Khmer League of Legends slang?

Have questions or resources regarding Khmer Culture? This forum is all about the Kingdom of Cambodia's culture. Khmer language, Cambodian weddings, French influence, Cambodian architecture, Cambodian politics, Khmer customs, etc? This is the place. Living in Cambodia can cause you to experience a whole new level of culture shock, so feel free to talk about all things related to the Khmer people, and their traditions. And if you want something in Khmer script translated into English, you will probably find what you need.
NotTheBrightest
Tourist
United States of America

Khmer League of Legends slang?

Post by NotTheBrightest »

I know this is a long shot, but any foreigners or Khmer people on this forum that know slang terms for League of Legends in Cambodia?

Similar to: reddit.com/r/leagueoflegends/comments/2qaedp/to_the_people_moving_to_lan_from_na_this_can_be_a/

I've been studying Khmer about four months now. I asked my tutor about it, but she couldn't really find anything for me. I'm planning on going TK BattleGround when I get to Phenom Penh when I have free time and try to meet locals who share a similar hobby with me. I can just learn it when I'm there, but it's always fun to read the slang in League of Legends in different languages.

I'd try to look online myself, but my reading and writing is pretty bad.
Jamie_Lambo
The Cool Boxing Guy
Great Britain

Re: Khmer League of Legends slang?

Post by Jamie_Lambo »

NotTheBrightest wrote: Sun Sep 22, 2019 4:04 am I know this is a long shot, but any foreigners or Khmer people on this forum that know slang terms for League of Legends in Cambodia?

Similar to: reddit.com/r/leagueoflegends/comments/2qaedp/to_the_people_moving_to_lan_from_na_this_can_be_a/

I've been studying Khmer about four months now. I asked my tutor about it, but she couldn't really find anything for me. I'm planning on going TK BattleGround when I get to Phenom Penh when I have free time and try to meet locals who share a similar hobby with me. I can just learn it when I'm there, but it's always fun to read the slang in League of Legends in different languages.

I'd try to look online myself, but my reading and writing is pretty bad.
ill try look into it later after work for you mate,
:tophat: Mean Dtuk Mean Trei, Mean Loy Mean Srey
Punchy McShortstacks School of Hard Knocks :x
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic