Hey Clutch

This is where our community discusses almost anything! While we're mainly a Cambodia expat discussion forum and talk about expat life here, we debate about almost everything. Even if you're a tourist passing through Southeast Asia and want to connect with expatriates living and working in Cambodia, this is the first section of our site that you should check out. Our members start their own discussions or post links to other blogs and/or news articles they find interesting and want to chat about. So join in the fun and start new topics, or feel free to comment on anything our community members have already started! We also have some Khmer members here as well, but English is the main language used on CEO. You're welcome to have a look around, and if you decide you want to participate, you can become a part our international expat community by signing up for a free account.
fax
Expatriate
Korea North

Re: Hey Clutch

Post by fax »

[Admin Edit: Those are some serious allegations without any real proof, so I think it's only fair to not let those stand.]

It doesn’t matter what handle you use. You leave the same bad aftertaste with your verbose posts. [Mod edit: no need for name calling]
The Seawolf
BANNED
Vietnam

Post by The Seawolf »

I assume the things you don’t think are true are the FFL, Elton, Bitcoin and that I was a screenwriter. Sorry for the long post but allow me to explain before my date is decided....

I have already provided links to back up my screenwriting. This came up in context as I gave advice on a thread about creative writing which was dismissed as bollocks. So I backed up my claim with proven success in the field. I also admitted the film was awful.

BTC: I could prove by posting my bank balance but I won’t be doing that for obvious reasons. Is it bragging? I don’t think so. I expressed how it was on the advice of a friend and involved no skill on my behalf. I sent my mate £1000 and he did the rest. A complete fluke.

I don’t tell people in real life as it is met with such a varied reaction - often scorn and often asking for a loan. I have lost some real life friends over it too. But it is difficult not to mention so I mentioned it here to get it off my chest.

Eton and FFL - hardly bragging going to a hated posh school and being a deserter. I backed both up with facts and could prove both even more. My legion ID and house photos and team photos are at my parents house. I am going home for Christmas but, proving my validity on CEO might be far from my mind.

I am sorry about the Brabus president grand daughter lie,

Hope this clears things up. If you think the above topics are boring let me know and I won’t mention them again. I am only mentioning them here to put my case forward. I don’t think any of it is bragging.
The Seawolf
BANNED
Vietnam

Post by The Seawolf »

fax wrote: Thu Oct 03, 2019 6:06 am [Admin Edit: Those are some serious allegations without any real proof, so I think it's only fair to not let those stand.]

It doesn’t matter what handle you use. You leave the same bad aftertaste with your verbose posts.
What? I post under one account, this one. I am not the other posters mentioned.

I have not attacked anyone on here. Your claims are incorrect, unwarranted and offensive to me.

Wind your neck in.
SternAAlbifrons
Expatriate
Pitcairn Island

Post by SternAAlbifrons »

Seawolf,
Are you RickyBobby?
Also possibly banned DoRightbythem?
And also two or possibly three other currently running socks?

Straight up question.
Your bullshit and your sucking people into publicly voicing some very personal thoughts and experiences, for your twisted "entertainment" - gives us the right to ask you this directly.

Plus the many indications that you have the same MO as RB.
The Seawolf
BANNED
Vietnam

Post by The Seawolf »

SternAAlbifrons wrote: Thu Oct 03, 2019 6:32 am Seawolf,
Are you RickyBobby?
Also possibly banned DoRightbythem?
And also two or possibly three other currently running socks?

Straight up question.
Your bullshit and your sucking people into publicly voicing some very personal thoughts and experiences, for your twisted "entertainment" - gives us the right to ask you this directly.

Plus the many indications that you have the same MO as RB.
No I am not Ricky Bobby or Do Right By Them. In fact I don't even know who these posters are. I assume the mods could verify this. I have no MO here and, apart from one lot of bullshit I posted when I was very new on here which was meant in jest (and which I subsequently admitted was bollocks and the content of which was not offensive in any way at all) the rest of what I have written is fact.

Also, despite being branded as a liar I have not posted a single attacking statement or derogatory comment about any poster on here. Not once. Not even now having been accused of being some total cunt. I have also posted nothing that could be deemed offensive. I have simply been quite candid about what I have done in my life because I have done a lot of things. (Most of which were not successful but you have got to give things a go, right) However I don't think this warrants banning or being insulted.

Look at my post history if you don't believe me.

Straight up answer.
Duncan
Sir Duncan

Post by Duncan »

Another, turn the key thread.
Cambodia,,,, Don't fall in love with her.
Like the spoilt child she is, she will not be happy till she destroys herself from within and breaks your heart.
The Seawolf
BANNED
Vietnam

Post by The Seawolf »

Duncan wrote: Thu Oct 03, 2019 7:06 am Another, turn the key thread.
Yes, you don't have to read every post and if you think I am a dickhead you just have to skip my posts. The OP should have sent this post by PM to a mod. That way we wouldn't be dregging up this subject again. If the mods feel my content is unsuitable for the forum in any way they are welcome to inform me by PM and issue me with an ultimatum.

End of subject.
Anthony's Weiner
Expatriate
United States of America

Post by Anthony's Weiner »

The Seawolf wrote: Thu Oct 03, 2019 6:19 am
fax wrote: Thu Oct 03, 2019 6:06 am [Admin Edit: Those are some serious allegations without any real proof, so I think it's only fair to not let those stand.]

It doesn’t matter what handle you use. You leave the same bad aftertaste with your verbose posts. Dickhead!
What? I post under one account, this one. I am not the other posters mentioned.

I have not attacked anyone on here. Your claims are incorrect, unwarranted and offensive to me.

Wind your neck in.
by CaptainNemo » Tue Oct 01, 2019 12:36 am

The Seawolf wrote: ↑Mon Sep 30, 2019 11:43 pm
However if you want to be an inverted snob and hate on me for going to private school, go right ahead!

:thumb:
Who is that directed at? I went to posh school on a special deal too, and got expelled; did that more than once. :thumb:

You two certainly have a lot in common. That and Captain Nemo, a forum member for only a week now but amassing 80 some posts has an exceptionally familiar tone with other forum members, it is almost as if he is acquainted with us.
The Seawolf
BANNED
Vietnam

Post by The Seawolf »

I am not Captain Nemo either. I had two other accounts here, both of which I cant remember the names of and none of which I have used simultaneously. What's your point, caller?
Anthony's Weiner
Expatriate
United States of America

Post by Anthony's Weiner »

The Seawolf wrote: Thu Oct 03, 2019 7:25 am I am not Captain Nemo either. I had two other accounts here, both of which I cant remember the names of and none of which I have used simultaneously. What's your point, caller?
Just saying you two have a lot in common, you a screenwriter, him having written fiction, both mention the quality education that you both pissed away because of vandalism. Neither of you has roots of any kind having spent the past 20 or so years searching for a place you could feel accepted for what you are. oh and more than just a hint of narcistic personality disorder added to the mix. But as you say, there is no harm asking. I just think it is amazing that we have a doppelganger of our own now.
Locked Previous topicNext topic