Living in deepest darkest rural Cambodia

If you have something so weird, strange or off-topic to post and think it doesn't belong in any other forum; you're probably right. Please put all your gormless, half-baked, inane, glaikit ideas in here. This might also be a place where we throw threads that appear elsewhere that don't belong ANYWHERE end up, instead of having to flush them. FORUM RULES STILL APPLY.
The Seawolf
BANNED
Vietnam

Re: Living in deepest darkest rural Cambodia

Post by The Seawolf »

taabarang wrote: Wed Oct 02, 2019 4:34 pm
It's been a complete shit show for quite some time now. He is preaching to a one man choir. Himself. It's too odoriferous to take seriously. There are too many posters here who have been around the block and have no desire to listen to a one note singer, singing mi, mi, mi.
I have been around dozens of blocks but I am still young at heart rather than acting the cross legged old sage going ommmmmmmm
Brody
Expatriate
United States of America

Post by Brody »

The Seawolf wrote: Wed Oct 02, 2019 4:35 pm Regarding reproduction my girlfriend is 3 months pregnant with my first child. I am pretty happy about it.
So happy that you busy yourself propositioning Lao bull dykes at the gym?

I'm beginning to think that The Seawolf is engaged in some sort of bizarre improv / fiction writing stream of consciousness exercise.

bump:
Kung-fu Hillbilly wrote: Wed Oct 02, 2019 4:15 pm Hey, @clutchcargo . how does a proven compulsive liar/troll who annoys everyone and wastes their time with his repeated bullshit not get flicked from CEO? Are you waiting until it descends into a complete shit show around here where we all get jacked of it and start playing up ourselves?
Anthony's Weiner
Expatriate
United States of America

Post by Anthony's Weiner »

The Seawolf wrote: Wed Oct 02, 2019 4:22 pm I told one lie which I admitted and apologized for. Don’t take it so seriously. It’s banter innit
Which one lie are you referring to? The Brabus Benz, the Dr., her relationship to the President of Laos, I have taken a man's life? Sorry, I am with the cross legged old sage on this one.
The Seawolf
BANNED
Vietnam

Post by The Seawolf »

Brody wrote: Wed Oct 02, 2019 4:43 pm
The Seawolf wrote: Wed Oct 02, 2019 4:35 pm Regarding reproduction my girlfriend is 3 months pregnant with my first child. I am pretty happy about it.
So happy that you busy yourself propositioning Lao bull dykes
They were not bull dykes. They were extremely attractive to the point of distraction which is why I acted on impulse and was made to look like a total idiot. I cringed about it afterwards and it was a blessing in disguise they snubbed my indecent proposal.
The Seawolf
BANNED
Vietnam

Post by The Seawolf »

Anthony's Weiner wrote: Wed Oct 02, 2019 4:45 pm
The Seawolf wrote: Wed Oct 02, 2019 4:22 pm I told one lie which I admitted and apologized for. Don’t take it so seriously. It’s banter innit
Which one lie are you referring to? The Brabus Benz, the Dr., her relationship to the President of Laos, I have taken a man's life? Sorry, I am with the cross legged old sage on this one.
The Brabus driving doctor daughter of the president was all in one package but, for you, okay 3 lies.
Brody
Expatriate
United States of America

Post by Brody »

The Seawolf wrote: Wed Oct 02, 2019 4:48 pm
Brody wrote: Wed Oct 02, 2019 4:43 pm
So happy that you busy yourself propositioning Lao bull dykes
They were not bull dykes.
I know that. But bull-dykes sounds more humorous....I was using....how do they say....artistic license.

Surely you're familiar with that, lol.
The Seawolf
BANNED
Vietnam

Post by The Seawolf »

:thumb:
taabarang
Expatriate
United States of America

Post by taabarang »

The entrainment value is dead; get the hook.
As my old Cajun bait seller used to say, "I opes you luck.
Anthony's Weiner
Expatriate
United States of America

Post by Anthony's Weiner »

The Seawolf wrote: Wed Oct 02, 2019 4:49 pm
Anthony's Weiner wrote: Wed Oct 02, 2019 4:45 pm
The Brabus driving doctor daughter of the president was all in one package but, for you, okay 3 lies.
by The Seawolf » Wed Oct 02, 2019 3:35 am
"When I was a teenager yes. Actually that’s another lie."

I take it at Eton you didn t read "maths"
Clutch Cargo
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by Clutch Cargo »

OK time's up for this thread..locking it. Looks like the original topic has exhausted itself and then there was a bit of..let's say, entertainment (for some). However, I think there has to be a limit on this and others don't necessarily want to tolerate it. In any event, it's now waaay off topic.
Locked Previous topicNext topic