WTF is this idiot on about !!!

Yeah, that place out 'there'. Anything not really Cambodia related should go here.
DaveG
Expatriate
Cambodia

WTF is this idiot on about !!!

Post by DaveG »

Hi all, can anyone decipher what the f$$K this baboon is talking about.
fax
Expatriate
Korea North

Re: WTF is this idiot on about !!!

Post by fax »

He's trolling, isn't he? It's deliberate nonsense. It's a protest against Brexit taking too long to implement.
CEOCambodiaNews
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by CEOCambodiaNews »

'I've been a model of restraint': Boris Johnson defends his language on Brexit – video

Boris Johnson fuels speculation he could ignore Brexit delay law
PM says UK can still leave with no deal and fails to deny asking EU nations to block extension
Kate Proctor
Last modified on Sun 29 Sep 2019 12.26 BST
Boris Johnson has ramped up speculation that he is planning to bypass a law that stops the UK from crashing out of the EU without a deal.

The prime minister told the BBC’s The Andrew Marr Show that Britain can still leave the bloc on 31 October despite the passing of the Benn Act, which aims to prevent a no-deal Brexit by forcing him to ask Brussels for a delay.

He also failed to deny holding talks with EU heads of state to request they block any request for a Brexit extension.

Despite outrage this week after he repeatedly labelled the Benn Act the “surrender bill”, Johnson described himself as a “model of restraint” in what has been described as an increasingly toxic political atmosphere.

During the interview on The Andrew Marr Show on the first day of the Conservative party conference in Manchester, Johnson also refused to apologise for using the word “humbug” in response to the MP Paula Sherriff’s complaint that she has received death threats, claiming he had been discussing a different point.

On whether he had declared an interest when public money was given to the company run by his close friend Jennifer Arcuri when he was mayor of London, he said he had acted with “propriety”.
https://www.theguardian.com/politics/20 ... -delay-law
Join the Cambodia Expats Online Telegram Channel: https://t.me/CambodiaExpatsOnline

Cambodia Expats Online: Bringing you breaking news from Cambodia before you read it anywhere else!

Have a story or an anonymous news tip for CEO? Need advertising? CONTACT US

Cambodia Expats Online is the most popular community in the country. JOIN TODAY

Follow CEO on social media:

Facebook
Twitter
YouTube
Instagram
cptrelentless
Expatriate
Korea North

Post by cptrelentless »

If anyone wants to moan about Boris I suggest you provide some sort of alternative. Fucking man up your solution
frank lee bent
Expatriate
United States of America

Post by frank lee bent »

maybe he is emulating his hair model
Kuroneko
Expatriate

Post by Kuroneko »

cptrelentless wrote: Mon Sep 30, 2019 2:52 am If anyone wants to moan about Boris I suggest you provide some sort of alternative. Fucking man up your solution
:Bravo: :D

CaptainNemo
Expatriate
Kiribati

Post by CaptainNemo »

Kuroneko wrote: Mon Sep 30, 2019 12:05 pm
cptrelentless wrote: Mon Sep 30, 2019 2:52 am If anyone wants to moan about Boris I suggest you provide some sort of alternative. Fucking man up your solution
:Bravo: :D

You've got to be joking! From one comedian to the next!
:facepalm: :dragonchase: :bad:

I found some older footage of Boris as well...

He's still better than the alternatives... and I'd rather see Farage as PM, just for a laugh. It would send the establishment into a hilarious collective contorted meltdown.
the liberal-democracy-abolishing liberal democrats, who used to bang on about referendums relentlessly, and now with goggle eyes and rictus grin casually toss the largest one ever aside. This is the party that promised a generation they wouldn't support tuition fees, and then promptly turned round and supported tuition fees, and shrugged.
the laborious party that refuses to have a general election whilst saying that they want one, in case they lose; and that says they want to stay in part of the EU but also respect the leave result, because they know that most of labour-voting working-classes, especially in the north or England and in Wales, voted leave in large numbers.
the rest? really?! extremist fringes of the loony left that only linger on in parliament because the remainiac faction refuses to let people have an election and vote them out.
I'm not like other boys...
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic