Nigerian KINGSLEY UGONNA UGWUANYI Asks Cambodian Immigration to Send Him Home

Cambodia news in English! Here you'll find all the breaking news from Cambodia translated into English for our international readership and expat community to read and comment on. The majority of our news stories are gathered from the local Khmer newspapers, but we also bring you newsworthy media from Cambodia before you read them anywhere else. Because of the huge population of the capital city, most articles are from Phnom Penh, but Siem Reap, Sihanoukville, and Kampot often make the headlines as well. We report on all arrests and deaths of foreigners in Cambodia, and the details often come from the Cambodian police or local Khmer journalists. As an ASEAN news outlet, we also publish regional news and events from our neighboring countries. We also share local Khmer news stories that you won't find in English anywhere else. If you're looking for a certain article, you may use our site's search feature to find it quickly.
Lost50
Expatriate
Cambodia

Re: Nigerian UGWUANYI KINGSLEY UGONNA Asks Cambodian Immigration to Send Him Home

Post by Lost50 »

My Nigerian email buddy will help him, he's always offering me zillions so he'll be happy to help a fellow country man.

May even be related, he's called Igonna Getchur Banking Info
Doc67
Expatriate
Great Britain

Re: Nigerian UGWUANYI KINGSLEY UGONNA Asks Cambodian Immigration to Send Him Home

Post by Doc67 »

Lost50 wrote: Thu Sep 26, 2019 9:44 pm My Nigerian email buddy will help him, he's always offering me zillions so he'll be happy to help a fellow country man.

May even be related, he's called Igonna Getchur Banking Info
I know him...

https://www.419eater.com/
CEOCambodiaNews
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by CEOCambodiaNews »

Cambodia Expats Online is now known in Nigeria, thanks to this article on KINGSLEY UGONNA UGWUANYI, published today in the Nigerian Punch Newspapers.

Nigerian man asks to be deported from Cambodia
Published September 27, 2019
A Nigerian man, Kingsley, who has been living illegally in Cambodia for years on Wednesday went to the immigration centre in the country and asked for help to return to Nigeria.

According to CambodiaExpatsOnline, Kingsley visited the Investigation and Procedure Office at the Immigration Department around 10:00 a.m. on Wednesday.

It was reported that Kingsley had arrived in the South-East Asian country as a tourist on September 29, 2015, through Phnom Penh International Airport.

He worked as an English teacher and stayed in a rented house in Chom Chao area.

His visa expired on June 17, 2017.

Kingsley told the authorities that he had been unable to get enough money to renew his visa, hence his decision to visit the Cambodian immigration authorities to ask them to send him home.

He has since been sent to the Immigration Department for legal processing.
https://punchng.com/nigerian-man-asks-t ... -cambodia/
Join the Cambodia Expats Online Telegram Channel: https://t.me/CambodiaExpatsOnline

Cambodia Expats Online: Bringing you breaking news from Cambodia before you read it anywhere else!

Have a story or an anonymous news tip for CEO? Need advertising? CONTACT US

Cambodia Expats Online is the most popular community in the country. JOIN TODAY

Follow CEO on social media:

Facebook
Twitter
YouTube
Instagram
Sweet Lemon
Expatriate

Re: Nigerian KINGSLEY UGONNA UGWUANYI Asks Cambodian Immigration to Send Him Home

Post by Sweet Lemon »

There’s zero chance this guy asked to be sent back to Nigeria
taabarang
Expatriate
United States of America

Re: Nigerian KINGSLEY UGONNA UGWUANYI Asks Cambodian Immigration to Send Him Home

Post by taabarang »

Sweet Lemon wrote: Sun Sep 29, 2019 5:56 am There’s zero chance this guy asked some to be sent back to Nigeria
With the possible exception of his family, there's probably zero chance Nigeria wants to have him sent back.
As my old Cajun bait seller used to say, "I opes you luck.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic