CEO meetup in Siem Reap?

Ask us anything. Cambodia Expats Online has a huge community of long-term expats that can answer any question you may have about life in Cambodia. Have some questions you want to ask before you move to Cambodia? Ask them here. Our community can also answer any questions you have about how to find a job or what kind of work is available for expats in Cambodia, whether you're looking for info about Phnom Penh, Siem Reap, or anywhere else in the Kingdom. You're also welcome to ask about visa and work permit questions as well, as the immigration rules change often, especially since COVID-19. Don't be shy, ask CEO's community anything!
rozzieoz
Expatriate
Australia

CEO meetup in Siem Reap?

Post by rozzieoz »

Are there enough CEO members in SR to arrange a meet?

I’m clearly a masochist and love being bullied for organizing events and giving away free drinks ;) - anyone up for a party?
Once you've read the dictionary, every other book is just a remix.
hanno
Expatriate
Germany

Re: CEO meetup in Siem Reap?

Post by hanno »

rozzieoz wrote: Fri Sep 27, 2019 10:16 am Are there enough CEO members in SR to arrange a meet?

I’m clearly a masochist and love being bullied for organizing events and giving away free drinks ;) - anyone up for a party?
Arriving in Temple Town tomorrow.
Duncan
Sir Duncan

Post by Duncan »

rozzieoz wrote: Fri Sep 27, 2019 10:16 am Are there enough CEO members in SR to arrange a meet?

Dont invite too many or the room will be too overcrowded.

Cambodia,,,, Don't fall in love with her.
Like the spoilt child she is, she will not be happy till she destroys herself from within and breaks your heart.
CambodiaGerman1
Expatriate
Germany

Post by CambodiaGerman1 »

Next week I moved for complete from Battambang to Siem Reap and I'm happy to hear "free drinks and party"...

No nonsense, but I'm glad to meet members or other expats like to meet in person and I belong to this rare strain of foreigners who can pay their drinks or at least even bring something to drink. Would be there - if I may ... :)

Thank's
Comrade Elmo Felo
Expatriate

Post by Comrade Elmo Felo »

well it can't be worse than the one in PP. I was in some bar when my friend, let's call him Ben (so she she can't say this isn't true), was called by Roz, saying 'Please come down, bring some friends'. We didn't bother, as we had no interest in such things, and irc a young Viet lady took me away that night for much better fun.
Anchor Moy
Expatriate
Tokelau

Post by Anchor Moy »

Comrade Elmo Felo wrote: Fri Sep 27, 2019 7:05 pm well it can't be worse than the one in PP. I was in some bar when my friend, let's call him Ben (so she she can't say this isn't true), was called by Roz, saying 'Please come down, bring some friends'. We didn't bother, as we had no interest in such things, and irc a young Viet lady took me away that night for much better fun.
Lol. Each to their own.
rozzieoz
Expatriate
Australia

Post by rozzieoz »

Comrade Elmo Felo wrote:well it can't be worse than the one in PP. I was in some bar when my friend, let's call him Ben (so she she can't say this isn't true), was called by Roz, saying 'Please come down, bring some friends'. We didn't bother, as we had no interest in such things, and irc a young Viet lady took me away that night for much better fun.
What exactly did I do wrong? Image
Once you've read the dictionary, every other book is just a remix.
Equinix
Expatriate

Post by Equinix »

When. I'm in Sr until Monday afternoon =)
Gator
Expatriate
United States of America

Post by Gator »

I'm back there at the end of next week. :beer3:
AndyKK
Expatriate
Great Britain

Post by AndyKK »

Why only people in SR, if your parties are good members would travel, would they not. Anyways I was unfortunately tied up when you held the last one on the corner. If possible I would like to attend at SR. It's an interesting city and the first place I visited in the KOW, also it's been many years since I have visited Angkor and would be nice to see again. :beer3:
Always "hope" but never "expect".
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic