Greta Thunberg's climate change speech

Yeah, that place out 'there'. Anything not really Cambodia related should go here.
IraHayes
Expatriate
Marshall Islands

Re: Greta Thunberg's climate change speech

Post by IraHayes »

Sorry but there are well documented cases of “end of the world” scenarios going back 100 years. All put forward by people at the very top of their fields.
How many came true?
And when you have Obama buying a sea front property while lecturing us about rising sea levels is simply beyond the pale!

And, again, let’s see her go lecture China and call for mass school walkouts over there.
She was chosen because of her age and Aspergers as that made her character untouchable....... very clever but she is a puppet and those pulling her strings are doing so with a very specific agenda.
frank lee bent
Expatriate
United States of America

Post by frank lee bent »

Where did the nasty Obama touch you?
Show me on the dolly.

Or maybe it was Bill Clinton who hurt you many years ago.

Better tell Ms Hillary.

Miss, Miss!

That nasty 16 year old girl is bullying the Free World!
IraHayes
Expatriate
Marshall Islands

Post by IraHayes »

frank lee bent wrote: Wed Sep 25, 2019 9:22 am Where did the nasty Obama touch you?
Show me on the dolly.

Better tell Ms Hillary.

Miss, Miss!

Refute my statement then ...

End of the world predictions by academics.
Explain why anyone who believes in imminent sea level rise would by an ocean front property.
Saint G was chosen and promoted by people looking to use a young girl for their own political agenda.
frank lee bent
Expatriate
United States of America

Post by frank lee bent »

It is self refuting in this case.
Anthony's Weiner
Expatriate
United States of America

Post by Anthony's Weiner »

IraHayes wrote: Wed Sep 25, 2019 9:33 am
frank lee bent wrote: Wed Sep 25, 2019 9:22 am Where did the nasty Obama touch you?
Show me on the dolly.

Better tell Ms Hillary.

Miss, Miss!

Refute my statement then ...

End of the world predictions by academics.
Explain why anyone who believes in imminent sea level rise would by an ocean front property.
Saint G was chosen and promoted by people looking to use a young girl for their own political agenda.
Global sea level has been rising over the past century, and the rate has increased in recent decades. In 2014, global sea level was 2.6 inches above the 1993 average—the highest annual average in the satellite record (1993-present). Sea level continues to rise at a rate of about one-eighth of an inch per year.
https://oceanservice.noaa.gov/facts/sealevel.html ( part of the US Government, you know the one headed by a climate change denier, the one that is led by a man who claims windmills cause cancer, the one that has Andrew R. Wheeler, a man who is against limits on greenhouse gas emissions, denies Global Warming and the Intergovernmental Panel on Climate Change as head of the EPA.

My guess is that the oceans aren t going to rise overnight and Obama is 58 years old. He like all the rest of the world leaders will be dead by the time the oceans flood the coasts. Perhaps why climate change is a greater concern for young people than old people. Old people aren t going to have to face the consequences of their actions, kin of like tRump running up the national debt in times of prosperity.

That's what I love about the Alt right-wing of America, Obama is always the example of the hypocrisy that has engulfed America. Never the orange turd who speaks at the UN about religious freedom and "Threatens to Cut Funding for Middle Eastern Studies Programs for 'Portraying Islam Too Positively' https://www.commondreams.org/news/2019/ ... -islam-too
frank lee bent
Expatriate
United States of America

Post by frank lee bent »

dunning kruger
taabarang
Expatriate
United States of America

Post by taabarang »

"Old people aren t going to have to face the consequences of their actions,.."

What a relief; think I'll burn the trash which is mostly styrofoam and clear plastic, but only after cutting down 3 fifty year old mango trees to use as firewood.
As my old Cajun bait seller used to say, "I opes you luck.
Anthony's Weiner
Expatriate
United States of America

Post by Anthony's Weiner »

taabarang wrote: Wed Sep 25, 2019 10:29 am "Old people aren t going to have to face the consequences of their actions,.."

What a relief; think I'll burn the trash which is mostly styrofoam and clear plastic, but only after cutting down 3 fifty year old mango trees to use as firewood.
My wife spends 20 minutes choosing the best shrimp and then starts the bar bq with a piece of an inner tube. You have become native my friend.
canucklhead
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by canucklhead »

Yobbo wrote: Tue Sep 24, 2019 8:36 pm Pity her future husband
I predict suicide before age 30.
frank lee bent
Expatriate
United States of America

Post by frank lee bent »