Overstay issues

This is where our community discusses almost anything! While we're mainly a Cambodia expat discussion forum and talk about expat life here, we debate about almost everything. Even if you're a tourist passing through Southeast Asia and want to connect with expatriates living and working in Cambodia, this is the first section of our site that you should check out. Our members start their own discussions or post links to other blogs and/or news articles they find interesting and want to chat about. So join in the fun and start new topics, or feel free to comment on anything our community members have already started! We also have some Khmer members here as well, but English is the main language used on CEO. You're welcome to have a look around, and if you decide you want to participate, you can become a part our international expat community by signing up for a free account.
Mishmash
Expatriate
Cambodia

Re: Overstay issues

Post by Mishmash »

Sometimes... you meet people...like this

Soriya
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by Soriya »

jd1965 wrote: Tue Sep 24, 2019 4:39 pm I'm gonna skin you if it's the last thing I do.
Let me pass on that last message to a couple of friends of mine.
Seriously? I followed this post from the start and have reserved judgement. But threatening people?? What exactly are you gonna do?put yourself in the limelight of people you dont wanna mess with? IE the police. Dont be stupid. You got a beef with someone.sure. dont broadcast it. Your digging your own grave through being nabbed or outed. Use some savvy. No one who is bullet proof as you say you are gives advance warning,and proof of such online.
The Seawolf
BANNED
Vietnam

Post by The Seawolf »

jd1965 wrote: Tue Sep 24, 2019 2:18 pm

Yeah yeah, heard it all before.
Next you'll be telling me to go home and watch the world go by staring out the window of a dreary bedsit. Ain't happening.
Can’t you see how telling ‘heard it all before’ is? You have obviously carried on in this manner for a number years and have been told to sort your life out on numerous occasions.

Don’t get me wrong I am not some sanctimonious twat telling you what to do. I have walked in your shoes. I was a raging full blown IV using junkie crackhead for well over a decade, I have been to rehab 3 times and banged up in the nut house 3 times. Loads of my user mates are dead, in prison or lost it forever.

I extracted myself from the life you lead and I am finally okay and responsible. If you carry on as you are it’s gonna end in 3 ways:

Prison
The buy house
Death

Mr bullet proof
frizzie77
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by frizzie77 »

As I wrote in my previous post, this whole thing feels like an orchestrated drama.

A few observations:
OP was once a regular at a bar in Sorya Mall called Nick's Bar and even bought the place. Whether that went well or not is unclear. He accused the previous owner Nick of being "a thieving c*nt", but later said it was a misunderstanding and "all was good over a beer or two".

Despite this history, no-one seems to know @jd1965 , except for a freshly signed up contributor called @blueman.cambodia who claims to know how OP lost his passport and ended up in hospital.
However, it seems blueman is not aware of the present situation of OP as he first writes "You see him around Sorya Mall where is active in begging or taking the plates from diners after they leave" and only a few hours later it's "He has apparently come into money. Has his own phone, and rides around on a late model motorbike and flashing the cash picking up girls at Sorya on a regular basis".

And then there's @Mishmash who's almost trying to stuff a 'salesman position' up OP's throat, despite jd's language and threats here which is far from what you want in a salesman.

Furthermore, I've seen a man around town who fits the picture on page 2 of this thread. He certainly does not fit a description of being "down and out", although of course I'm not certain that it's OP.
Soriya
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by Soriya »

frizzie77 wrote: Tue Sep 24, 2019 6:52 pm As I wrote in my previous post, this whole thing feels like an orchestrated drama.

A few observations:
OP was once a regular at a bar in Sorya Mall called Nick's Bar and even bought the place. Whether that went well or not is unclear. He accused the previous owner Nick of being "a thieving c*nt", but later said it was a misunderstanding and "all was good over a beer or two".

Despite this history, no-one seems to know @jd1965 , except for a freshly signed up contributor called @blueman.cambodia who claims to know how OP lost his passport and ended up in hospital.
However, it seems blueman is not aware of the present situation of OP as he first writes "You see him around Sorya Mall where is active in begging or taking the plates from diners after they leave" and only a few hours later it's "He has apparently come into money. Has his own phone, and rides around on a late model motorbike and flashing the cash picking up girls at Sorya on a regular basis".

And then there's @Mishmash who's almost trying to stuff a 'salesman position' up OP's throat, despite jd's language and threats here which is far from what you want in a salesman.

Furthermore, I've seen a man around town who fits the picture on page 2 of this thread. He certainly does not fit a description of being "down and out", although of course I'm not certain that it's OP.
[/quot@jd144

Dont know the guy but know a few people that have pointed out he is a sorya mall regular. That in itself should worry anyone trying to keep a low profile. Bulletproof or not
John Bingham
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by John Bingham »

blueman.cambodia wrote: Tue Sep 24, 2019 4:24 pm He has apparently come into money. Has his own phone ,(his frequent posts show that to be the case), and rides around on a late model motorbike and flashing the cash picking up girls at Sorya on a regular basis. Tells me he is buying his own drinks for a change, and still being a drunkard. His dealer that he owes money to has learned he is in the money and looking for him, so I am told.
Since when has having your own phone been an indicator of wealth? Are we back in 1999? I don't even see those borrow a phone to make a call booths around anymore. What was he doing before he had his own phone? :ROFL:
Silence, exile, and cunning.
blueman.cambodia
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by blueman.cambodia »

However, it seems blueman is not aware of the present situation of OP as he first writes "You see him around Sorya Mall where is active in begging or taking the plates from diners after they leave" and only a few hours later it's "He has apparently come into money. Has his own phone, and rides around on a late model motorbike and flashing the cash picking up girls at Sorya on a regular basis......... Correct. I am back in p.p. for a few days for a medical then back to Kampot. I last saw Jack a couple months ago and he was as I described. Learned a few minutes ago, he is now working for a pair of Japanese brothers who give him a place to stay, a phone, a motorbike a.nd food.... But no salary. This is his current status quo, but still a scamming alcoholic
siliconlife
Expatriate
Palau Island

Post by siliconlife »

And here I was, assuming this was a resurrected thread because of its length. Oh the things I miss out on.
The Seawolf
BANNED
Vietnam

Post by The Seawolf »

good luck op
Last edited by The Seawolf on Tue Sep 24, 2019 9:19 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Clutch Cargo
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by Clutch Cargo »

Locked Previous topicNext topic