Overstay issues

This is where our community discusses almost anything! While we're mainly a Cambodia expat discussion forum and talk about expat life here, we debate about almost everything. Even if you're a tourist passing through Southeast Asia and want to connect with expatriates living and working in Cambodia, this is the first section of our site that you should check out. Our members start their own discussions or post links to other blogs and/or news articles they find interesting and want to chat about. So join in the fun and start new topics, or feel free to comment on anything our community members have already started! We also have some Khmer members here as well, but English is the main language used on CEO. You're welcome to have a look around, and if you decide you want to participate, you can become a part our international expat community by signing up for a free account.
Mishmash
Expatriate
Cambodia

Re: Overstay issues

Post by Mishmash »

Unfortunately, I am still waiting the OP to decide time and place

He has my name, number, email, whatsapp etc.

All channels are open.

No fights, just a reasonable assessment of the situation, a quick reality check, and a viable solution if possible.
Username Taken
Raven
Cambodia

Post by Username Taken »

He can't PM you at the moment, he's having a nap.
jd1965
Expatriate
Belgium

Post by jd1965 »

Username Taken wrote: Tue Sep 24, 2019 4:00 pm He can't PM you at the moment, he's having a nap.
Ok nap has been taken. PM'd you but must not have reached you. I'll send another one.
Mishmash
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by Mishmash »

Yes I dun see anything in inbox.

If you look the website you see my phone number and email.

If you add on yr contact smartphone you will see telegram and all the other media.
blueman.cambodia
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by blueman.cambodia »

Kung-fu Hillbilly wrote: Tue Sep 24, 2019 3:24 pm I hope I'm wrong, but I get a feeling JD is going to become a bigger punching bag than he already is.
I think that would be on the cards.
I bumped into a buddy today, like me, a former friend of Jack. He has apparently come into money. Has his own phone ,(his frequent posts show that to be the case), and rides around on a late model motorbike and flashing the cash picking up girls at Sorya on a regular basis. Tells me he is buying his own drinks for a change, and still being a drunkard. His dealer that he owes money to has learned he is in the money and looking for him, so I am told.
Kammekor
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by Kammekor »

Must be the shitty forum software you don't see the PM's OP sent you.
blueman.cambodia
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by blueman.cambodia »

BTW Jack, John (your former Aussie friend you jipped) spoke with me earlier today too.. he asked me to send greetings.... Or at least that is what I think he meant.... He said " that c#nt, is never going to pay back what he borrowed from me?"
Mishmash
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by Mishmash »

clutchcargo wrote: Tue Sep 24, 2019 3:04 pm
Mishmash wrote: Tue Sep 24, 2019 2:36 pm .. is a dying thread..
Clutchcargo the Psychic Fortune Teller strikes again!

Bro - I bet you can spot the winners on a can of beer without opening it.
jd1965
Expatriate
Belgium

Post by jd1965 »

I'm gonna skin you if it's the last thing I do.
Let me pass on that last message to a couple of friends of mine.
Yerg
Expatriate
Great Britain

Post by Yerg »

jd1965 wrote: Tue Sep 24, 2019 4:39 pm I'm gonna skin you if it's the last thing I do.
Let me pass on that last message to a couple of friends of mine.
Dude, you are trying to arrange a meeting with someone who has kindly extended a hand of assistance, and then follow it up with a threat to an unrelated(?) 3rd party. Do you want help or not?
Locked Previous topicNext topic