Overstay issues

This is where our community discusses almost anything! While we're mainly a Cambodia expat discussion forum and talk about expat life here, we debate about almost everything. Even if you're a tourist passing through Southeast Asia and want to connect with expatriates living and working in Cambodia, this is the first section of our site that you should check out. Our members start their own discussions or post links to other blogs and/or news articles they find interesting and want to chat about. So join in the fun and start new topics, or feel free to comment on anything our community members have already started! We also have some Khmer members here as well, but English is the main language used on CEO. You're welcome to have a look around, and if you decide you want to participate, you can become a part our international expat community by signing up for a free account.
Anthony's Weiner
Expatriate
United States of America

Re: Overstay issues

Post by Anthony's Weiner »

Whilst your offer is extremely generous the OP would rather chat about his ex and take a nap before making an effort to speak to you in person.
Despite being " bulletproof " I do not see the needed qualities of a commissioned salesman in his reply. Before confronting his "issues" he would prefer to slag and rest, that is after refusing the advice of others who have had similiar "issues", surely there must be a TEFL teacher somewhere in PP with the desire to increase his or her salary. I think that like others, you have made an honest attempt to help the OP and for all intents and purposes, it does not fit into his deluded plan of continuing his lifestyle sans the consequences.
Kung-fu Hillbilly
Expatriate
Australia

Post by Kung-fu Hillbilly »

Anthony's Weiner wrote: Tue Sep 24, 2019 12:31 pm ... it does not fit into his deluded plan of continuing his lifestyle sans the consequences.
This is the issue. Even if the OP managed to find a way out of this brought-upon-himself predicament (the only way I see it happening is if some mug stumped up the dough for him) he's given no indication he's wanting to alter his lifestyle which will ultimately find him, and anyone associated with him, caught in a perpetual Groundhog Day. Who in their right mind would give him a leg up knowing his priorities.

If people are hell bent on riding the "Phnom Penh Express" to its last stop there's not a thing you can do to stop them. JD appears to have bought the ticket, rung the bell and called "all aboard".
blueman.cambodia
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by blueman.cambodia »

jd1965 wrote: Tue Sep 24, 2019 10:43 am Hey Blueman,
Have you woken up from your drunken stupor yet?
Give my ex a kiss, tell her all will be ok.
And then tell her to have a shower... marriage made in heaven.
Oh really ? Self confessed alcoholic,(and well known to be so) asks a teetotaler if he has woken up from a drunken stupor ? Pot meet kettle.
No I won't be kissing your ex. Not my gender preference.
angkorjohn2
Expatriate
United States of America

Post by angkorjohn2 »

As I read this thread I wonder why nobody has suggested the official CEO sponsor https://cresthawkinvestigations.com/

Keeps flashing across my screen they help with Visa overstays. Hope they ain't paying too much to advertise
:stir:
The Seawolf
BANNED
Vietnam

Post by The Seawolf »

What is all this "I'm bulletproof me" nonsense anyway?

That's the kind of thing me and my mates would say to each other....when we 18 years old.

I am assuming you are considerably older than that. But it doesn't surprise me as addicts and alcoholics are all adults that have failed to successfully grow up. I suggest, kindly, that your time has come. Grow up. Become accountable. Move on. There are great times to be had clean and sober.
angkorjohn2
Expatriate
United States of America

Post by angkorjohn2 »

The Seawolf wrote: Tue Sep 24, 2019 1:57 pm What is all this "I'm bulletproof me" nonsense anyway?

That's the kind of thing me and my mates would say to each other....when we 18 years old.

I am assuming you are considerably older than that. But it doesn't surprise me as addicts and alcoholics are all adults that have failed to successfully grow up. I suggest, kindly, that your time has come. Grow up. Become accountable. Move on. There are great times to be had clean and sober.
Well as seems to have been documented he may well be bullet proof but not scissor proof.
jd1965
Expatriate
Belgium

Post by jd1965 »

Count me in for tomorrow morning mate. Won't let you down.
jd1965
Expatriate
Belgium

Post by jd1965 »

Will talk to my boss too. See if he wants to come along.
jd1965
Expatriate
Belgium

Post by jd1965 »

angkorjohn2 wrote: Tue Sep 24, 2019 2:00 pm
The Seawolf wrote: Tue Sep 24, 2019 1:57 pm What is all this "I'm bulletproof me" nonsense anyway?

Well as seems to have been documented he may well be bullet proof but not scissor proof.
Lol
jd1965
Expatriate
Belgium

Post by jd1965 »

Yeah yeah, heard it all before.
Next you'll be telling me to go home and watch the world go by staring out the window of a dreary bedsit. Ain't happening.
Locked Previous topicNext topic