Karaoke Girl Refuses to Sleep with American Ait Bahyoussef

Cambodia news in English! Here you'll find all the breaking news from Cambodia translated into English for our international readership and expat community to read and comment on. The majority of our news stories are gathered from the local Khmer newspapers, but we also bring you newsworthy media from Cambodia before you read them anywhere else. Because of the huge population of the capital city, most articles are from Phnom Penh, but Siem Reap, Sihanoukville, and Kampot often make the headlines as well. We report on all arrests and deaths of foreigners in Cambodia, and the details often come from the Cambodian police or local Khmer journalists. As an ASEAN news outlet, we also publish regional news and events from our neighboring countries. We also share local Khmer news stories that you won't find in English anywhere else. If you're looking for a certain article, you may use our site's search feature to find it quickly.
onico
Expatriate
Cambodia

Re: Karaoke Girl Refuses to Sleep with American Ait Bahyoussef

Post by onico »

The amount generated by the sex trade in Thailand is equal to roughly 10 percent of the country's GDP ($6.4 Billion).
Src : http://www.havocscope.com/revenue-of-th ... -thailand/ (2012)
It’s hard to win an argument with a smart person, but it’s damn near impossible to win an argument with a stupid person.
phuketrichard
Expatriate
Aruba

Post by phuketrichard »

onico wrote: Wed Dec 13, 2017 6:32 pm The amount generated by the sex trade in Thailand is equal to roughly 10 percent of the country's GDP ($6.4 Billion).
Src : http://www.havocscope.com/revenue-of-th ... -thailand/ (2012)
LOL more fake news and the post is referring to Chuwit Kamolvisit the massage parlor tycoon... :beer3:

and he prefers being labeled a pimp rather than a politician. :plus1: :plus1:
In a nation run by swine, all pigs are upward-mobile and the rest of us are fucked until we can put our acts together: not necessarily to win, but mainly to keep from losing completely. HST
onico
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by onico »

At least, it is written in english... I took the first result on Google. Anyway it's known worldwide that thailand was the country number 1 for prostitution and the money from this help the country a lot for these past few decades. In any case, I think they (in thailand) protected this lucrative business by not extort foreigners in the street with the help of police (if we call that "police" in cambodia).
It’s hard to win an argument with a smart person, but it’s damn near impossible to win an argument with a stupid person.
Ghostwriter
Expatriate
France

Post by Ghostwriter »

whereami wrote: Mon Dec 11, 2017 2:25 pm only an american pays 100 bucks for almost getting laid
I think that's what they call "having a date"
nobodylikeme
Tourist
Indonesia

Post by nobodylikeme »

100$ with that girl i think that best joke ever
ergosemper
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by ergosemper »

onico wrote: Wed Dec 13, 2017 4:25 pm Because my english is basic, maybe I understand wrong this case. Just confused. Please, explain me this.
One more time, maybe my english doesn't allow to understand deeply this case.
You must be American to have 1 out of 10 mental faculties and the need to type this entire drivel begging to have this story explained to you.
Anchor Moy
Expatriate
Tokelau

Post by Anchor Moy »

Old story from 2 years ago. :shrug:
DaveG
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by DaveG »

Could have been much worse, he could have woken up next to her after the alcohol had worn off, happened to me a couple of times and it ain't funny, still suffering from PTSD years after the unfortunate events.

:dragonchase:
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic