VIP Nightlife nomination

This is where our community discusses almost anything! While we're mainly a Cambodia expat discussion forum and talk about expat life here, we debate about almost everything. Even if you're a tourist passing through Southeast Asia and want to connect with expatriates living and working in Cambodia, this is the first section of our site that you should check out. Our members start their own discussions or post links to other blogs and/or news articles they find interesting and want to chat about. So join in the fun and start new topics, or feel free to comment on anything our community members have already started! We also have some Khmer members here as well, but English is the main language used on CEO. You're welcome to have a look around, and if you decide you want to participate, you can become a part our international expat community by signing up for a free account.
Anthony's Weiner
Expatriate
United States of America

Re: VIP Nightlife nomination

Post by Anthony's Weiner »

If the thread has a secret membership and one needs to be vouched for to obtain membership, how do the unwashed know who to stroke to get the invite?

I fear that I have been proving how depraved I am in video chats with a masked man who may not be a member of this elite club. Gerbils are expensive here in Sisaket, I have gone through three already and the masked man just keeps saying that the initiation is almost over, just once more and this time act like I am enjoying it. Is there anyone out there that can give me a hand, rubber-gloved preferred?
phuketrichard
Expatriate
Aruba

Post by phuketrichard »

used to be for GGC, if u didn't have someone vouch for you, you could write a good story about how depraved you are, (relationships with gerbils does not count unless backed upwith pics) or any story based on a personal whore monger experience.
In a nation run by swine, all pigs are upward-mobile and the rest of us are fucked until we can put our acts together: not necessarily to win, but mainly to keep from losing completely. HST
joelightcloud
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by joelightcloud »

Element6 wrote: Wed Sep 18, 2019 3:08 pm I asked Admin to be let in and was met with silence, this perhaps explains why!
Me too... Been here awhile, posted 73 times, not sure if I know anyone personally here so how to be "nominated"?
atst
Expatriate
New Zealand

Post by atst »

You can't know who has access to it so you cannot meet them
I think maybe VIP nightlife is fake news we are getting excited over nothing
What nightlife could be VIP in pp
Take 3-4 girls together back to your room for some VIP action good luck
I'm standing up, so I must be straight.
What's a poor man do when the blues keep following him around.(Smoking Dynamite)
la8rat
Expatriate
Great Britain

Post by la8rat »

I to have tried and failed to gain entry.

Its probably shit in there anyway, but it certainly give an us and them clique feel to the forum.

Nobody wants to jump through hoops to be told you're not invited to the party.
A lie can get round the world faster than the truth can get its boots on.
bucknaked
Expatriate
Australia

Post by bucknaked »

OMG now I really want in, the suspense!

it was stated that you had to have at least 100 posts and then someone vouch for you, ideally someone you have had a beer with or shared a Gerbil, ideally both
unfortunately [or fortunately] I haven't physically meet any one from here
Even the ugly ones
Stiliko
Expatriate
United States of America

Post by Stiliko »

bucknaked wrote:...it was stated that you had to have at least 100 posts and then someone vouch for you, ideally someone you have had a beer with or shared a Gerbil
will a marmot do?
https://youtu.be/G0Ni4gfKw_M

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
she was quite pretty and looked older
she knew only what had been told her
SternAAlbifrons
Expatriate
Pitcairn Island

Post by SternAAlbifrons »

I don't want to be a member of any club who would have a person like me as a member.
But of course i want to be a member of any club that does not want me.
I hate VIP's
cos i'm a VVIP
I hope somebody asks me to join
so i can refuse
But if nobody asks me
where do I apply?
frank lee bent
Expatriate
United States of America

Post by frank lee bent »

It is complete shit in there

Bwhahahaha!
Element6
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by Element6 »

phuketrichard wrote: Wed Sep 18, 2019 5:43 pm used to be for GGC, if u didn't have someone vouch for you, you could write a good story about how depraved you are, (relationships with gerbils does not count unless backed upwith pics) or any story based on a personal whore monger experience.
but I wouldnt want to post a story like that in a public forum where anyone could read it, I would want it to be somewhere safe and secure from prying eyes like a private VIP nightlife forum. unfortunately to gain access to that I have to......

aaaagh catch 22 situation here
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic